Mandalorian Beskar drop permanent location

Late to the game so missed the event that dropped the mandalorian beskar. Can anyone tell me where the permanent drop location is so I can start farming for it?

Replies

• Check the Journey Guide :lol:
  • No drop, heroes journey event.
  • It's a Journey event. The required characters have permanent farming locations. Go to the event, then "Activity". You can see the required characters. Pressing them and "find shards" shows you where they can be farmed from.
    09d9hdv737wt.png
  • Appreciate the help! The Mandelorian show made me fall in love with the game....
  • PetrusV wrote: »
    Appreciate the help! The Mandelorian show made me fall in love with the game....

That's actually really encouraging to hear. I love to hear about the positive things CG does bringing new players to the game. The good news is that they did a great job with the cinematic nature of this event, even if the GCs around it cater to whales, so you'll really enjoy it if you liked the show. The CLS and JKL events are also really well done and follow the movies as well as a game can.
  • for most people the mandalorian beskar event is months away and doesnt bring any excitement to the game. just another farm they had a horrible drop rate on and the character doesnt seem that good from what ive seen so its a grind without much a payback. ea/cg hasnt developed any raids or anything that beskar mando would be useful in. the mandalorian was good but it kinda surprises me that it brings new people here. the question remains how long do they stay.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    ea/cg hasnt developed any raids or anything that beskar mando would be useful in.

Galcatic Challenges: Waves loudly in your direction.
    Blatantly edited for more likes.
    Post edited by DaarthBrewer on
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • @WookieWookie

Well as I am new I don’t have any preconceived ideas and totally unbiased. Bought the light speed pack and loving every moment. The game has just the right balance for me... can play a hour or so every day without it getting boring, and should take me a month to do the Mandalorian journey guide... It keeps me looking for more every time I play... very happy with everything...

@JarJarRequissa
    Well, I like a quick bit of gaming every day, over a long term period. So as long as the devs don’t screw it up to make me leave... probably be here to stay... I have had games that I play like that for years and years....
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    for most people the mandalorian beskar event is months away and doesnt bring any excitement to the game. just another farm they had a horrible drop rate on and the character doesnt seem that good from what ive seen so its a grind without much a payback. ea/cg hasnt developed any raids or anything that beskar mando would be useful in. the mandalorian was good but it kinda surprises me that it brings new people here. the question remains how long do they stay.

This is the fastest event character they've made in a very long time. Did you just want them to give everyone him on release?

Don't respond, I know the answer is yes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • for most people the mandalorian beskar event is months away and doesnt bring any excitement to the game. just another farm they had a horrible drop rate on and the character doesnt seem that good from what ive seen so its a grind without much a payback. ea/cg hasnt developed any raids or anything that beskar mando would be useful in. the mandalorian was good but it kinda surprises me that it brings new people here. the question remains how long do they stay.

If you dont think he's useful then dont farm him, simple.
  • PetrusV wrote: »
    Appreciate the help! The Mandelorian show made me fall in love with the game....

It's a very good show. This is the way.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I have spoken lol