Darth Vader

L3gend
13 posts Member
edited January 2021
I’m ultra curious how Vader at start of squad arena activates all his abilities before I can attack once and I have high speed people, merciless, culling alone is 4 cooldown
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• What squad are you using against him & is EP the lead for your opponent?
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    L3gend wrote: »
    I’m ultra curious how Vader at start of squad arena activates all his abilities before I can attack once and I have high speed people, merciless, culling alone is 4 cooldown

None of his abilities start on cooldown, so he can use them straight away.

Regarding speed, Vader gains up to 8 speed for each Empire and/or Sith Ally, and each rebel and/or Jedi enemy, including himself, through his Unique Ability "No Escape".

Some characters carry two of the tags, so provide double the speed bonus. Himself and Emperor Palpatine grant Vader 16 speed each as they are both Empire AND Sith. On the enemy side, Ezra, Old Ben, and Kanan grant 16 speed each as they are both Rebel and Jedi.
  • Zoned out about that at first, merciless is next level tho
  • L3gend wrote: »
    Zoned out about that at first, merciless is next level tho

What? Need to be more specific if you actually want help.
  • Used a few, my weaker clone squad just attacked 4 times and that was relic Vader , emp lead
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    So, Vader has the massive speed boost. I'm assuming full Empire as you haven't said anyone apart from him and EP. That's +56 speed on top of whatever his modded speed is.

He will be faster than most none GLs, and will open with Force Crush. All these debuffs put him at 100% TM thanks to Palpatine's lead, so he'll follow up with Merciless Massacre and start slaughtering your team.

He cycles through his abilities quite quickly. For example, he'll use Culling Blade as the first and last move in a Merciless Massacre run against a full team.
  • Meant merciless is just an amazing new ability, he’s incredibly difficult to stop if he’s relic status. Any clues what teams or strategy might work best against him? He is everywhere in squad arena. My squads need work no doubt but sometimes he seems unstoppable.
  • L3gend wrote: »
    Meant merciless is just an amazing new ability, he’s incredibly difficult to stop if he’s relic status. Any clues what teams or strategy might work best against him? He is everywhere in squad arena. My squads need work no doubt but sometimes he seems unstoppable.

A fast thrawn will shut him down. Jkr with gk or jka will as well. As will shaak clones