What do you think p2

Description in What do you think? post. What's the best start??
My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

What do you think p2 4 votes

Phoenix - CLS
25%
Jedinight1 1 vote
JKR and DR, Malak
25%
jedikilla84 1 vote
Seps - GAS
25%
el_mago 1 vote
FO + Phoenix - SLKR
25%
Old_Ben12345 1 vote
Phoenix - JKL
0%
Phoenix - SEE
0%

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    d625qr93oc3i.jpg

This is the way.

Phoenix are great, and are usable at high level and early on, but they seem to have a "weird gap" where you develop past them and they only become useful with a big investment to get past that gap. Develop them enough to get Thrawn, then only invest what you need to go elsewhere, basically ezra.

Seps seem to be a better starter path as Geos seem to have a longer shelf life of usefulness.

Revans and malak should always be a target, SE is a solid squad and both JKR and malak have proven to be useful beyond the teams they are designed for (plug and play usefulness is always key)
    SLKR has proven to be a solid GL with great taid potential, which is a great area to be good in, but I dont think this belongs on a new player pole, that is a fairly long road and FO usefulness is all over the place and none of them are super important until you really get past the early stages of the game.

That being said if a player goes for the throat right off the bat and focuses on only one GL, that would be my recommendation, but it may hurt them for a bit across the board, in other areas of the game, and the initial ROI (time and resources not $$) may not pay off enough, fast enough, to counter that.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    d625qr93oc3i.jpg

This is the way.

Phoenix are great, and are usable at high level and early on, but they seem to have a "weird gap" where you develop past them and they only become useful with a big investment to get past that gap. Develop them enough to get Thrawn, then only invest what you need to go elsewhere, basically ezra.

Seps seem to be a better starter path as Geos seem to have a longer shelf life of usefulness.

Revans and malak should always be a target, SE is a solid squad and both JKR and malak have proven to be useful beyond the teams they are designed for (plug and play usefulness is always key)
    SLKR has proven to be a solid GL with great taid potential, which is a great area to be good in, but I dont think this belongs on a new player pole, that is a fairly long road and FO usefulness is all over the place and none of them are super important until you really get past the early stages of the game.

That being said if a player goes for the throat right off the bat and focuses on only one GL, that would be my recommendation, but it may hurt them for a bit across the board, in other areas of the game, and the initial ROI (time and resources not $$) may not pay off enough, fast enough, to counter that.

So you would start with Geos?
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    d625qr93oc3i.jpg

This is the way.

So you would start with Geos?

Yes, but starting with Phoenix can be ok too, as long as you put in the bare minimum to the "whole team" to get Thrawn and then move on to other goals.

You could go either way, IMHO.
  • Tough to give advice . But by the time you get slkr it won’t be useful outside of raids.

Just like gas u can use in tw ga but it won’t get you crystals.