What do you think?

TheChild_eats_eggs1
1459 posts Member
edited January 2021
For new players, there are multiple routes. After watching AhnaldT101's video, I started thinking, what are the most important routes and game modes for players to focus on. The following poll is what new players should focus most on. Link to poll about routes
My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

What do you think? 8 votes

Squad Arena, GAC
0%
Squad Arena
12%
Nikoms565 1 vote
Fleet Arena
25%
KynoOld_Ben12345 2 votes
Fleet Arena, GAC
25%
el_magoTheChild_eats_eggs1 2 votes
GAC
0%
Galactic War, Squad Arena
37%
camper288Jedinight1Grasnock 3 votes

Replies

• Fleet Arena, GAC
    Edit: Last option is GW, GAC
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fleet Arena
    Couldnt double vote for what I wanted.

Arena (both) should be the focus for any player. No I dont mean you need to be first, but your goal should always be to get to the best position you can comfortably with a mindset of daily income.

No need to worry about making a jump that will not net you more crystals.

Crystals are the most flexible currency you can get and therefore the most beneficial.

Both of those game modes feed into GAC and TW, for a trickle down benefit too.

Beyond the above reasons, the general benefit of "meta chasing" is it will lead you on a path that has you investing in high level toons, that can be filled in later with others you can work on, "on the side" that will help with other game modes and events.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    lol these choices
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Squad Arena
    Kyno wrote: »

Arena (both) should be the focus for any player. No I dont mean you need to be first, but your goal should always be to get to the best position you can comfortably with a mindset of daily income.

Crystals are the most flexible currency you can get and therefore the most beneficial.

Beyond the above reasons, the general benefit of "meta chasing" is it will lead you on a path that has you investing in high level toons, that can be filled in later with others you can work on, "on the side" that will help with other game modes and events.

I agree with this thought process, with my only caveat (and reason I went with squad arena) being that GAC and TW are slightly more weighted toward squad performance over fleets. Although, fleet arena is a solid crystal stream often with less competition.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Fleet Arena
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

I agree with this thought process, with my only caveat (and reason I went with squad arena) being that GAC and TW are slightly more weighted toward squad performance over fleets. Although, fleet arena is a solid crystal stream often with less competition.

Agree, I put it there because of your last line too. Some players just seem to have an easier time getting a good income from fleet arena.