Cheaters getting multiple chances

MR88KIRK
4 posts Member
edited January 2021
We have a known cheater in our ship arena shard. He was banned about 3 months ago and is back (so no permanent ban was given)

His name was [redacted] and always has been until I posted on a Facebook page earlier today.

Screenshots provided of his fleet.

Our top 15 are full Negotiator and Malovolence fleets with relic charecters.

CG it is disgusting you let cheaters come back to the game.

I would report him again but as I already have in game it won't let me again. People spend money on this game is it really to much to ask that you ban cheater permanently when caught?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    You’ve got a finaliser in p4 in the arena screenshot.. if that can make it in a less than maxed group, then so can a thrawn.. it’s not outside of the realms of possibility.it can certainly beat a 5* separatist fleet..
  • No it can not... FO is full relic and in the area shard chat.

Please do not comment without knowing the game mechanics. PLUS he has already been banned for the same thing.

(CG leviathan banned him previously from our reports) he has stated he is relooking into him again.
  • Only 1 7 star Neg and 1 7 star Mal in top 9.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Last September I reported a cheater, I encountered in GAC. He was banned for a month, came back and played another GA in October where he cheated in all 3 rounds and has been banned since then.
  • MR88KIRK wrote: »
    No it can not... FO is full relic and in the area shard chat.

Please do not comment without knowing the game mechanics. PLUS he has already been banned for the same thing. .

That’s weird, I used a relic finaliser to beat a 5* neg in tw last night. Fairly sure I must know the mechanics of the game, as i did what you said is impossible.

Also, for reference being in the shard chat doesn’t grant you super powers or the ability to hold on defense. Just saying.

He may well be cheating and the further evidence you have posted seems to indicate that, but there’s nothing anyone can do on here other than @CG_Leviathan . Anyone else is just going to pass comment.

This discussion has been closed.