Falling game issue

HondoOhnaka
52 posts Member
edited January 2021
Hey CG,
can you finally fix the issue with the game falling and errors during loading fights?

IT is happening more and more often and is pretty anoying especially during TW and TB which causes a lot of problems and point losses.

Same problem with ships where game is loading and nothing for many minutes and only game restart helps.

I think you have quite big issue with game stability nowadays

Replies

• HondoOhnaka
    52 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Just to point out that it is not only my problem but many of my friends confirms it and are also complaining about it...
  • Falling? CG can't fix gravity. :D
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    "Crashing", the word you're looking for is "crashing".
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ. If others in your guild are also having issues they should add to or click "me too" on the issue at Answers HQ. This can help highlight the issue.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>