Swgoh Riddles

Replies

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Explain me in every detail what you think about each line just like @DarthVenomis did before.
    Yeah it has to be 3PO.

Friends of mine I call them plenty - he has been thru 3 eras and made many friends

Some are hairy - Chewie, bold - Han/Luke, Stone cold - R2/Han,

Feelings arent real since he's a droid.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I would say the first and second line refers to a great worrier or leader. A bitter cold almost ended my fate makes me think the person almost died to a cold planet like Luke almost did on hoth or to a bitter cold of darkness like the sith. But i was successful where others lost weight im stuck on but it wasn't biba lol
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    I think your problem is that you try to put all of this into a single moment where it happened at once. Look at it separately, a bit more spread out.
    So who was a great warrior / leader that almost died on a cold planet and has been successful where others weren't?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »
    I think your problem is that you try to put all of this into a single moment where it happened at once. Look at it separately, a bit more spread out.
    So who was a great warrior / leader that almost died on a cold planet and has been successful where others weren't?

Phasma?

Wrong way, right direction.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2021

Phasma?

I would think so she almost died on star killer base and was a better leader that most, she was also fearless
    Post edited by TuviaDawg on
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    TuviaDawg wrote: »

Phasma?

I would think so she almost died on star killer base and was a better leader that most, she was also fearless

Sounds like a rerun to me.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Ok I get it I’ll think a different way thanks for the advise.
  • TuviaDawg wrote: »

Phasma?

I didn’t see your post before I posted this
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Ok I get it I’ll think a different way thanks for the advise.
    You'll get this one, don't lose your head about it.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »

I feel like this is a hint
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member

Is it Finn?

No Finn
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I don’t know the answer, but I’ll jumpstart some ideas to get everyone thinking:

First line: This is someone who served the greatest, so I’m guessing it’s someone close to a very powerful character in canon or Legends. That leader apparently put a lot of faith in this person as well.

Second line: This person was always first, which makes me think that they exist in a line of political leaders, ranked higher than others. This makes me think of the Empire or first Order. They also don’t seem to fear ghosts.

Third line: It seems like most people have already worked out the meaning to this.

Fourth line: This line seems to be throwing everyone. To me, it points toward the dark side/bad guys, because they typically are the people who deal the most with being successful, and leaving everyone else to “lose weight.”

So my guess is a little more obscure, but I might as well try: Cassio Tagge
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    I don’t know the answer, but I’ll jumpstart some ideas to get everyone thinking:

First line: This is someone who served the greatest, so I’m guessing it’s someone close to a very powerful character in canon or Legends. That leader apparently put a lot of faith in this person as well.

Second line: This person was always first, which makes me think that they exist in a line of political leaders, ranked higher than others. This makes me think of the Empire or first Order. They also don’t seem to fear ghosts.

Third line: It seems like most people have already worked out the meaning to this.

Fourth line: This line seems to be throwing everyone. To me, it points toward the dark side/bad guys, because they typically are the people who deal the most with being successful, and leaving everyone else to “lose weight.”

So my guess is a little more obscure, but I might as well try: Cassio Tagge

Wrong character, 3/4 hints.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Ben Solo, if it isn't him, i'm giving up

It's not him and i decline your capitulation.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member

I feel like this is a hint

Let's see what trails you're leaving behind.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Hmmm..... I’m about to give up iv tryed my hardest
  • Is it han?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Is it han?

You should go back and read what others wrote, i think it will help you staying focussed.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Ok, so if I’m reading correctly, 3 out of 4 of my analyses were correct? And I’m assuming you won’t say which one was incorrect, but I’m going to take a guess and say that my analysis of line 2 was incorrect. It was the least vague. I guess I’ll have to try another guess, so I’ll go with Dooku
  • Darth Plagius
  • Sebek wrote: »
    This is a complete guess, but Chewie?

Lol they are all guesses
  • You guys seem to be a bit too entangled.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
    You guys seem to be a bit too entangled.

Then pull at a thread then please. I see 19 guesses, most are major characters.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Mando. Guess 21, I missed Dooku in the list.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • here's another one Jango?
  • No that couldn't be it. It just popped in my head
    You guys seem to be a bit too entangled.

Then pull at a thread then please. I see 19 guesses, most are major characters.

What if i tell you that everything i say is a clue?
    From a certain point of view.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • don't know is somebody already said this but is it Rey?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    don't know is somebody already said this but is it Rey?
    Do you ever fought about a whole planet without destroying it?
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
    don't know is somebody already said this but is it Rey?
    Do you ever fought about a whole planet without destroying it?

what?