jWaVeY
10 posts Member
edited January 2021
7w3us3wtgqt2.png
0leu513h3jvr.png
whtfqdrt9rw8.png
y2s6yxxdxvtf.png
9ldinyi0s16e.png

These are my Geonosians. Whenever I go against another Geo team their team counters when one person counters, but for some reason my team doesn’t. I’ve looked through all the abilities and can’t find anything. I’m new to running a Geo team so it’s probably something I’m missing. Do I have to max out one of their abilities?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Are you sure they are countering en masse?

You have no mods on any of yours, and at their current gear level they will be very slow.

It’s more likely that you’re seeing one of them counter you, then another one take a turn straight after with the mass assist.
  • I would like that but I’ve tried mods before. They usually have mods but they’re on Empire and Jedi rn. And countering looks a lot different than attacks in repetition
  • jWaVeY wrote: »
    I would like that but I’ve tried mods before. They usually have mods but they’re on Empire and Jedi rn. And countering looks a lot different than attacks in repetition

In what way does it look different?
  • The group counters are much faster and they all attack at the same time while individual attacks in repetition are more spaced out
  • Hmmm. Not following you.

Anyway, they can’t group counter.

What you are seeing is one of them attack and the rest all assist.
  • Ok first off get their gear up, max their abilities including double zeta on gba, get some mods on them, then your geos will be able to put in some work, and as stated before they do not mass counter, they mass assist on pretty much everything except counter attacks.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    zw1l431ipvqj.jpeg
    i6hr52z9iyi7.jpeg
    9f9tded2jfr8.jpeg
    This is everything what's possible. It's never the whole enemy team countering, just the Brute. The only thing i can think of is that you're mistaking their regular attacks with counters.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • ? Am I understanding you are choosing to use level 50+ toons without mods? You might as well uninstall the game, and I mean that sincerely with 0 rudeness.

The only usable toon you can get away with not modding is NS initiate for HSTR p3. I know of no others.
  • The only usable toon you can get away with not modding is NS initiate for HSTR p3. I know of no others.

I use qira with nest just for her lead to counter some teams
  • Blubcop wrote: »
    The only usable toon you can get away with not modding is NS initiate for HSTR p3. I know of no others.

I use qira with nest just for her lead to counter some teams

Does she die?