Should I upgrade ship or buy equipment?

2smooth
572 posts Member
edited January 2021
I already have malevolence at 5* and need equipment for gl farm.

Replies

• Larx
    371 posts Member
    Finish Male to 7* and then head for Gear. U wont regret it.
    A 5* toon/ship helps nobody. Always Focus and Finish your farm
  • Yeah 5 star takes down negotiator easy it only needs to be 7* for Tb .
  • Buy "equipment."
    Although, it may be a decision you regret later on. There is no harm in storing the GET2 until you have enough.
  • Buy "equipment."
    Although, it may be a decision you regret later on. There is no harm in storing the GET2 until you have enough.

I’m definitely saving GET 1 when I’m done with hermit yoda, since they have a habit of making you unlock key toons with this.

But as far as GET 2 goes . I was forced to spend it on gear in order to get gas faster. So I was at least 30-70 shards behind others to unlock negotiator.

Lucky I never got far enough behind to affect me in fleet. And I think it will be a while before fleet meta changes as it’s not as profitable as arena.
  • 2smooth wrote: »
    Buy "equipment."

I’m definitely saving GET 1 when I’m done with hermit yoda, since they have a habit of making you unlock key toons with this.

But as far as GET 2 goes . I was forced to spend it on gear in order to get gas faster. So I was at least 30-70 shards behind others to unlock negotiator.

Lucky I never got far enough behind to affect me in fleet. And I think it will be a while before fleet meta changes as it’s not as profitable as arena.

So exactly what I suggested then. Save your GET2 after 5* Mal. 5* Mal vs. 7* Mal isn't that important for someone with a nice Negotiator fleet. Banking the currency for 2 months hurts nothing except delaying some growth. You can get furnaces from shard shop to.

Fleet meta will likely get updates soon.it makes sense. Probably by adding new ships
  • There are many ways to obtain gear but there is only one way to obtain a GET2 capital ship.
    2smooth wrote: »
    Negotiator has been out for a year and a half now so I wouldn't get too comfortable.
  • Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    There are many ways to obtain gear but there is only one way to obtain a GET2 capital ship.
    2smooth wrote: »
    Negotiator has been out for a year and a half now so I wouldn't get too comfortable.

I’m comfortable because both newer capitals haven’t been useful in ships besides GLs. And years of no new capital metas before they released geos tb.

Ships isn’t a cash grab area that’s gls. Negotiator didn’t even include spending. But I’m might just save for a while just in case.