Please Help me Understand

Kylodell_93
4 posts Member
edited January 2021
Old
Post edited by Kylodell_93 on

Replies

• What is your team, and what team are you going up against? Do your mods have speed secondaries(speed primary on the arrow for the most part)? Are your mods all 5 dot?
  • What squad are you using and what squads are you facing?
  • Combat is turned based, the highest speed goes first. It sounds like everyone you're facing is faster than you. Check your stats vs their stats.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There are many elements that can effect things in a match in arena, the squad power is the least likely to mean anything there.

Squad power (GP) is just the measure of how much gear and abilities have been invested into a character (then added up for the team).

Speed and other in battle factors you may be seeing are more attached to Mods (and base stats), and character abilities (uniques, and leader abilities).
  • Google search "swgoh.gg" and register on that website.

Post your profile here. That will allow us to easily answer you.
  • Kylodell_93
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Ok first thank you all for answering. I will try to answer your questions. So no, not all my mods are 5 dot which brigs me to my next point. It seems like when I go to the mod challenge now they want 400 crystals 800 crystals for one Sim game and I just cannot believe everyone on this game does that they spend that much money. Maybe I’m wrong and if so then that’s fine but I have spent an obscene amount of money on this game already and I am mediocre at best. Is there a trick to getting mods, the five dot that mods in the purple the orange without spending
    Post edited by Kylodell_93 on
  • What level are you?

You get 5 dot mods from Mod Challenges. Mods are not something you need to spend money on to get good mods. Have you unlocked Mod Challenges?

@Kylodell_93 do this^^

@Kylodell_93 do this^^

Funny thing is he still hasn't done it, and it is 100x more useful to us helping than the 3 paragraphs he wrote above
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Google search "swgoh.gg" and register on that website.

@Kylodell_93 do this^^

Funny thing is he still hasn't done it, and it is 100x more useful to us helping than the 3 paragraphs he wrote above

*spoke
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    First, turn mods off basic view. Look up resources online to see what are good mods for characters. Only level up mods that have speed already showing.

Also team composition matters. Don't just throw gear on people and expect to be good. The power numbers are meaningless and only serve a purpose for deployment in guild Territory Battles.
  • Thank you to the guys who were cool sorry MephistoStyle I didn’t do it in 10 seconds. I’ll figure it out.
  • It's been 8 days