What's the current lowest GP guild to have completed Rancor challenge?

Prev1
Cjuto
2 posts Member
edited January 2021
What's the current lowest GP guild to have completed Rancor challenge ?

Our guild (https://swgoh.gg/g/25075/ssa-swedish-separatists/) made it with 243.8M gp (two members did not join) . Would be interesting to see how we did compared to other guilds.

Take care!

Replies

• I’m interested, too. 👍
  • Cjuto wrote: »
    What's the current lowest GP guild to have completed Rancor challenge ?

Our guild (https://swgoh.gg/g/25075/ssa-swedish-separatists/) made it with 243.8M gp (two members did not join) . Would be interesting to see how we did compared to other guilds.

Take care!

Which teams did your guild use in each phase? With that few galactic legends is really impressive!
  • 248 is legit! Congrats. We’re 265 and it’s on farm.
  • Cjuto
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Total gp that joined the raid were 243.87M gp.

P1: Padme
    P2 and 3: ShaakClones, SLK with Daka and Zombie, Vader
    P4: Padme, CLS+rebels, GAS+clones, Vader, JKL, GL variants, Malak for zerg.

Amazing team effort and a major salute too the officers and members that coordinated the attacks.
    Post edited by Cjuto on
  • Inb4 skelturix releases a 10 man pit solo
  • Veserion1 wrote: »
    Inb4 skelturix releases a 10 man pit solo
    It is possible to 10 man it already, just extremely risky in P4.

P2 och 3

Och??

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Cjuto wrote: »

P2 och 3

Och??

"And". OP is Swedish, or at least in a Swedish guild. Och = And.

Not sure why you felt the need to point it out. It was part of a list, not many other words it could be.
  • Auto correct :)
    Changed "och" to "and"
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Cjuto wrote: »

P2 och 3

Och??

"And". OP is Swedish, or at least in a Swedish guild. Och = And.

Not sure why you felt the need to point it out. It was part of a list, not many other words it could be.

I asked as I didn’t know if it was an abbreviation that I hadn’t heard before. Sheesh, I was literally asking a question, not pointing anything out @UdalCuain go have a coffee or something.
    Auto correct :)
    Changed "och" to "and"

Thankyou, it threw me as I couldn’t think of a team that went with that abbreviation:)

• I was gonna say, it is most likely far less about GP than this:
    "
    Amazing team effort and a major salute too the officers and members that coordinated the attacks."
  • GG! You are the real heroes of this raid.
  • The real question will be, how motivated is everyone to continue doing it every week. Congrats though. We either have a time zone issue with several people or a lack of motivation for those at the bottom that know they are getting screwed with 1 piece of Relic 8 gear. This raid is a hot mess with terrible reward structure, mass coordination with support by the developers and playing in airplane mode to avoid a lame game mechanic 20% nonsense.

I hope they fix this thing. But I have little hope for CG to do the right thing.
  • We just completed it at 242.2m GP 🥳

https://swgoh.gg/g/62012/no-name-a-guild-has/
  • Didn't 7 people just complete it the other day. so figure 8 mil per per person (maybe less). This is more about coordination than anything else, which is practically impossible for a mid range international guild.

IMO, this is the reason they need to go to an accumulated points style raid.
  • Great work everyone that's completed it even at lower GP levels! Hopefully the changes they make to the raid will be worthwhile for us all.
  • Savage__Will__16
    256 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    My guild is 224 mill gp and we finished today. Was a nail bitter
  • My guild is 224 mill gp and we finished today. Was a nail bitter

Is your guild on swgoh.gg? My guild is about 216mil and it would be nice to compare with yours.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Is there a best padme squad for this?
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    We are about to take a shot at it this weekend, but at 174 mill with only 2 GL's it feels unlikely. I'm only able to throw 3 teams at it and some loose change.
    That said Padme at phase 1 is one team I have so I'm keen to hear what works.
  • My guild is 224 mill gp and we finished today. Was a nail bitter

Is your guild on swgoh.gg? My guild is about 216mil and it would be nice to compare with yours.

Yup we are https://swgoh.gg/g/51323/phantomempire/ that's us
  • Morgoth01
    493 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Is there a best padme squad for this?

Padme, Ahsoka, JKA, GK and for 5th GMY seems to be most popular. His protection up converts to courage.
    C3P0 should be better, but he is used with rebels mostly.
    R2 can also be used but bring less to the team.

• We did it with 238 million, and 1 player did not participate. If you subtract his GP you end up sub 234M.
  • I am fine if they want to leave it as is, no not everyone needs a trophy but given the difficulty of this raid and how it excludes many guilds from rewards what if they awarded 4 different level crates similar to conquest and GC based on how the guild does if the guild can only clear the first phase they get a low level crate maybe equal to HAAT level reward phase 2 equal to Sith raid phase 3 equal to Sith + 5 Aurodium Heatsink - Impulse Detectors and then obviously the current reward level for full completion.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    I am fine if they want to leave it as is, no not everyone needs a trophy but given the difficulty of this raid and how it excludes many guilds from rewards what if they awarded 4 different level crates similar to conquest and GC based on how the guild does if the guild can only clear the first phase they get a low level crate maybe equal to HAAT level reward phase 2 equal to Sith raid phase 3 equal to Sith + 5 Aurodium Heatsink - Impulse Detectors and then obviously the current reward level for full completion.

You don't get rewards for phases, you get rewards for beating the raid.
  • I know it was a suggestion to make it more motivating for the guilds that fall between we can crush Sith but can’t come close in Pit. With all that we have to do in the game motivating 50 people to try their best when it means beating phase 2 vs getting half way through phase 2 when you won’t get a reward either way is difficult, if you give out smaller rewards on each phase then there is a prize they are working for
  • I know it was a suggestion to make it more motivating for the guilds that fall between we can crush Sith but can’t come close in Pit. With all that we have to do in the game motivating 50 people to try their best when it means beating phase 2 vs getting half way through phase 2 when you won’t get a reward either way is difficult, if you give out smaller rewards on each phase then there is a prize they are working for

This is a legitimate idea, but it would overthrow the entire idea of a Raid. It’s meant to be a hard mega battle you work towards beating with your guild to gain high level rewards, not a series of boss battles. Admittedly, with Raid soloable characters like SLKR this point has fallen by the wayside, but CPit brings this back. It gives people and guilds something to work towards. Admittedly, it could have been done better (certainly without the R5 gate), but the idea is there.
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Several lower level guilds do it with Mercs. We merc a couple down in the 170 mil range. 15 eight million or so GP mercs can put a massive hurt on CRancor. Merc'ing helps everyone involved. High GP guilds don't have to compete for top spots as much and lower GP guilds can actually get some rewards from the event.