Galactic challenges difficulty

So is there a way to see the current difficulty level of the opponents in galactic challenges? I posted that it seemed like the difficulty of these events got harder to complete when the devs updated the reward distribution system and the only response I recieved was to simply check the info before the event and follow the best suited squad setups to improve my chances of winning the events. However the only info I can see is the enemy squads current gear level and the different buffs/debuffs active for the event. It doesnt seem to say anything about what mods are most efficient or anything and the final few tiers where the enemy teams are showing up as gear 13 dont show any kind of difference in difficulty so am I missing something?

Replies

• Konju
    1176 posts Member
    I think that would be the puzzle aspect of GC: determining squad, mods, and strategy.

I think the advice you received from the other thread (I def read it) was about seeking that sort of advice here. There is normally info posted here pretty quickly on what squads, mods and strats work for each GC event.
  • Post your swgoh.gg, then we can give you the best advice
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Konju wrote: »
    I think that would be the puzzle aspect of GC: determining squad, mods, and strategy.

I think the advice you received from the other thread (I def read it) was about seeking that sort of advice here. ..

This. The dev team is not going to tell you how to solve the puzzle, that is the point. looking at the modifiers and team comp/gear level should give you clues on what you need to do. from that information you need to theory craft the solution.

or you can ask and discuss that with other players.

while it doesn't show the exact info, you can assume that the second team of the same level will be better, and no that isn't stated, but since this always open and has no trial penalty, you can always jump in and test things out to figure out what you can about the differences.
  • I’ve been pleased with GC difficulty.

In almost all cases you can find creative modding or teams to achieve the feats.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Post your swgoh.gg, then we can give you the best advice

It seems like OP isn't looking for advice, which is odd.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH