Need help - New Player - 3 Days in

2Next

Replies

• You're doing great in the arenas. Eventually you will want your Scoundrel team high enough gear to maybe get in the top 50 depending how quickly and how high you get them.

You are really close to getting Mando, although the event suggests gear 10 on the requirements. You could probably do it with less, though. What team are you planning on using with him?
  • Grugo
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    What team are you planning on using with him?

Was thinking Beskar Mando, Kuill, IG-11, Dengar & Bossk would work well. But dont have Dengar or Bossk unlocked yet so that is the long term aim.

For fun I just wanted a team with Beskar Mando, Mando, Bobba, Jango & maybe Greef too.

But initially with what I have available ill try to run Beskar Mando, Kuill, IG-11, Bobba and maybe IG-88 or Greef or Cara im not 100% sure will need a little testing to figure out "the way".

• Nice. I'm not sure if he is "supposed" to be used with bounty hunters (although they are scoundrels), but it seems like it would work, however, they won't be able to get their contract.
    Yes, I've heard Cara Dune works well. You just need a fifth. Enfys Nest is great, but you can't get her yet. You could def use Bossk or something, might want to do research on the best team. Keep in mind Greef's heal and mass assist only work on bounty hunters (annoying, right?), so he might not be the best option. Good luck :)
  • Grugo
    10 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Nice. I'm not sure if he is "supposed" to be used with bounty hunters (although they are scoundrels), but it seems like it would work, however, they won't be able to get their contract.
    Yes, I've heard Cara Dune works well. You just need a fifth. Enfys Nest is great, but you can't get her yet. You could def use Bossk or something, might want to do research on the best team. Keep in mind Greef's heal and mass assist only work on bounty hunters (annoying, right?), so he might not be the best option. Good luck :)

Yeah it is annoying about greef not working with B Mando, my thinking with using greef was more along the lines of using retrubution and mass attack with the BH chars to build more whistling bird stacks while B Mando is in his stance charging. Idk maybe it wont work well in practice, cant wait to test it though.

Just 25 more shards of ig-11 then i can try the final phase of the challenge and see how underpowered i am!
  • @Grugo Just checked so see how you're doing now, and WOW! Relic 5 Mando! That's awesome, I bet he hits super hard. And you've already got Beskar Mando. If you can gear up BMando to get into the top 50 squad arena, you could probably get into the shard chat.
    One more thing: I see you have 3 BH ships. If you add the Hound's Tooth to that, you could get the Millennium Falcon, one of the best ships in the game. If you get Han's Falcon early, (early = in the next few months, and I don't foresee it taking that long at all for you) you will be able to do great things in fleet arena with a Rebel fleet. I'm not an expert with that, or anything, really, but I think that would be pretty awesome to get.
    Keep up the great work, man. Idk if all hyperdrive players have the same crazy progress, but either way, you're killing it rn