Padme 'Aggressive Negotiations' Event Help

Hello!
Its my first post here so sorry if it isnt in the correct format. Ive been trying to get Padme unlocked for some time with no luck. Here is a link to what I currently have in my account: https://swgoh.gg/p/881391182/ . I basically just need help with modding, who to add gear to, and who I should put in lead. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks ahead of time! - Cam

Replies

• The team you should be using is:
    • Nute lead, Dooku, Ventress, B2, Magnaguard.
    Here are some things that stand out to me:
    • Mods. Get all your mods to level 15. Also, ditch the defense mods on Magnaguard. Go full health sets, with health/protection primaries, except with a tenacity cross. Also, replace the defense set on Nute with a health set. Make Nute way faster as well. You want as much extortion out there as possible. Also, sub out B2's tenacity set and tenacity primary for a potency set, and potency primary on the cross. In Padme's event, they won't stun or ability block you, so there's not much use for tenacity. Better to have more potency to get Buff immunity's out there. Those buff imunity's are so important, try and get it on Kenobi especially, so he doens't taunt.
    • Nute's lead needs to be maxed. Make that your #1 priority with ability mats and omegas.
    • In the event, kill Anakin/Padme (doesn't matter which, as long as you get them both down ASAP) first. When you kill Anakin, make sure the Fish jedi is stunned or ability blocked so he doesn't revive Anakin. Kill him next. If you get that far, you've won. Kenobi and Mace won't do much. Beware, if you kill someone, or get them to yellow, Anakin will get take a bonus turn and kill your whole team. But, if he has extortion, 99% he'll just use extortion on this bonus turn. Just a quick tip. But the safer way is to take down Ani first, while also making sure to attack Padme with dooku to get ability blocks and stuns on her.
    I think that should help. A while back, I did the event with that same team. For tier 7, I used: g9 zeta Nute(lead), g9 B2, g11 Dooku, g10 Ventress, g11 magnaguard. Good luck.
    • Mods. Get all your mods to level 15. Also, ditch the defense mods on Magnaguard. Go full health sets, with health/protection primaries, except with a tenacity cross. Also, replace the defense set on Nute with a health set. Make Nute way faster as well. You want as much extortion out there as possible. Also, sub out B2's tenacity set and tenacity primary for a potency set, and potency primary on the cross. In Padme's event, they won't stun or ability block you, so there's not much use for tenacity. Better to have more potency to get Buff immunity's out there. Those buff imunity's are so important, try and get it on Kenobi especially, so he doens't taunt.
    • Nute's lead needs to be maxed. Make that your #1 priority with ability mats and omegas.
    • In the event, kill Anakin/Padme (doesn't matter which, as long as you get them both down ASAP) first. When you kill Anakin, make sure the Fish jedi is stunned or ability blocked so he doesn't revive Anakin. Kill him next. If you get that far, you've won. Kenobi and Mace won't do much. Beware, if you kill someone, or get them to yellow, Anakin will get take a bonus turn and kill your whole team. But, if he has extortion, 99% he'll just use extortion on this bonus turn. Just a quick tip. But the safer way is to take down Ani first, while also making sure to attack Padme with dooku to get ability blocks and stuns on her.
    I think that should help. A while back, I did the event with that same team. For tier 7, I used: g9 zeta Nute(lead), g9 B2, g11 Dooku, g10 Ventress, g11 magnaguard. Good luck.

You really must have had great mods or many many tries to do that at those levels. G9 toons alone die to JKA aoe
  • You really must have had great mods or many many tries to do that at those levels. G9 toons alone die to JKA aoe
    Yeah, it was rough. I got to level 85 when dooku and magnaguard were still gear 10, and no zeta on Nute. I had previously stopped gearing the sept's because I thought they could beat it no problems when I unlocked the event. Boy was I wrong.

It was horrible. I barely beat tier 6, and tier 7 was a mess. So I took dooku to 11, and put a zeta on Nute that I had been saving for padme. This helped a lot; sometimes I could almost win, but at the end I'd have one toon left that got killed by fishjedi/kenobi/mace, or Anakin would be revived and smack my whole team. So I took magna to 11, and that was the ticket. The extra time that he stayed alive taunting was invaluable. My first or second try with g11 magna, everything went right. I got all the right buff immunities, and dooku actually landed stuns. It was glorious, and yet I still barely won 😬

I've actually gone back recently and replayed the event with my (mostly gear 12) geos, and I still got clobbered. It was not a great experience trying with a gear 9.6 average :neutral: So that's why I make sure to reply to people who need help with the event. :)
  • You really must have had great mods or many many tries to do that at those levels. G9 toons alone die to JKA aoe
    Yeah, it was rough. I got to level 85 when dooku and magnaguard were still gear 10, and no zeta on Nute. I had previously stopped gearing the sept's because I thought they could beat it no problems when I unlocked the event. Boy was I wrong.

It was horrible. I barely beat tier 6, and tier 7 was a mess. So I took dooku to 11, and put a zeta on Nute that I had been saving for padme. This helped a lot; sometimes I could almost win, but at the end I'd have one toon left that got killed by fishjedi/kenobi/mace, or Anakin would be revived and smack my whole team. So I took magna to 11, and that was the ticket. The extra time that he stayed alive taunting was invaluable. My first or second try with g11 magna, everything went right. I got all the right buff immunities, and dooku actually landed stuns. It was glorious, and yet I still barely won 😬

I've actually gone back recently and replayed the event with my (mostly gear 12) geos, and I still got clobbered. It was not a great experience trying with a gear 9.6 average :neutral: So that's why I make sure to reply to people who need help with the event. :)

How did you get clobbered with geos that high? My highest was g10 poggle, sun fac was g8, and the other three were g9 when I seven starred her. I had queens will zeta. Just wait for spy to one shot them when they have enough buffs/debuffs.
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    How did you get clobbered with geos that high? My highest was g10 poggle, sun fac was g8, and the other three were g9 when I seven starred her. I had queens will zeta. Just wait for spy to one shot them when they have enough buffs/debuffs.
    I dunno. Well, my GBA is gear 9, and poggle is 10. (I pushed Sun Fac, Spy, Soldier to 12 for ships) I do have the zeta on the lead, though. It was probably just a bad run. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I dunno. Well, my GBA is gear 9, and poggle is 10. (I pushed Sun Fac, Spy, Soldier to 12 for ships) I do have the zeta on the lead, though. It was probably just a bad run. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lead or unique zeta? If you don't have the unique it could be rough.
    Snowbird13 wrote: »

Lead or unique zeta? If you don't have the unique it could be rough.

He said zeta on the lead
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • @Snowbird13 My bad, I meant unique. The one that summons the Brute pretaunt at the beginning of the battle.

Thank you so much! Still working on the 7* farm but I finally unlocked her at 6* with this setup! Much love.