Galactic challenge

12345679Next

Replies

• Come on developers ... are you freakin' serious? FIX YOUR SCAM ... if you make those tokens at least make the max rewards be received doing 95% of the missions ... to remain at one point when the last mission give 6, it is stupid!!!

mu5dtqwo0qzu.jpg
  • my game almost froze on one of the enemy JKA's turns. anyone else have that? Slowed way down and stuck for a few seconds, then suddenly everything seemed to be on fast forward.

P.S. Agreed that this is not a puzzle at all. though I still don't think the last one was either.

Yes I experienced the freezes as well, thought it would crash but then it just resolved.
  • Really easier than last one.
    I did it with MT(L) G10, Asaj R3, Dakar G12, Zombie and Talia G11.
    Took me 3-4 tries. But really doable.
  • Has it always been the case that completing every feat EXCEPT the T7 full squad would leave you one short of the red box?
    That seems shiCGy.
    Since they changed to this format, yes.
  • e4gl3m4n wrote: »
    Come on developers ... are you freakin' serious? FIX YOUR SCAM ... if you make those tokens at least make the max rewards be received doing 95% of the missions ... to remain at one point when the last mission give 6, it is stupid!!!

mu5dtqwo0qzu.jpg

Yup. It’s like their dev meeting agenda had a line on it that said, “How can we be *****?”
    You can’t really think you’re entitled to maximum rewards when you don’t complete all the tasks, can you?

It’s a NS GC. If your NS aren’t up to it, you don’t get the best rewards.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Grover wrote: »
    Over 4 mil in damage in one dark saber hit, and 1100+ stacks of Emperors Trap. It was a loss, but also my greatest feat yet. Top it if you can, (and you can’t!)
    g1iwyy3j6ho8.png

Tzz, rookie..
    z3n94b7al29v.png
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • this challenge was pure garbage. love getting stuck in endless loops that require a restart
    Come on developers ... are you freakin' serious? FIX YOUR SCAM ... if you make those tokens at least make the max rewards be received doing 95% of the missions ... to remain at one point when the last mission give 6, it is stupid!!!

mu5dtqwo0qzu.jpg

Yup. It’s like their dev meeting agenda had a line on it that said, “How can we be *****?”
    You can’t really think you’re entitled to maximum rewards when you don’t complete all the tasks, can you?

It’s not a Nightsister event. You can use any faction. There are bonuses for NS...

Like, 1 point?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

mu5dtqwo0qzu.jpg

It’s not a Nightsister event. You can use any faction. There are bonuses for NS, just like there are bonuses for other feats. And, as shown above, your NS don’t need to be great, but the scoring system they built meant that the full squad feat is the only one that can prevent you from full rewards ... by 1 point. And don’t forget that they changed the completion system because they’d created challenges that couldn’t be done at lower levels by squads that weren’t “down to it” and people felt entitled to rewards. Ha! The op’s complaint is legit. This is the CG way.
    You can use any faction, but to earn Max rewards you must use NS. You can say it’s not a NS event all you like, but it really is. Especially if the scoring system is engineered to require you to complete all tiers with NS to earn max rewards.

Your NS indeed don’t need to be great, they just need to be good enough. If the OP’s aren’t good enough, he doesn’t deserve the rewards.

Whatever his compliant is, it’s not legit.

And as for the previous reward structure, you can’t seriously be suggesting that it was better? People couldn’t complete certain feats because they had developed their rosters, which is pretty much the main purpose of playing the game.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    So this GC is back to normal, funny graphic glitch aside.... playable.

Guess you guys dont feel like fixing endless loops before event timers run out or admitting its a problem with compensation.
  • let me throw in my 2 cents here:
    First of, i still dont like anything in this game that can be shortened with only the letter G and C.
    I think the Galactic Challenge is just plain bad when it comes to the concept OR the execution.

We hear time to time, that the devs are being data-driven, now it would be awesome to see how many attemps are being made after someone scored their final banners (may it be 115 or just their personal best for that run). That's a data i'd love to see. You know, this is the event that is being hyped by the tag "replayable" which is as a matter of fact true, but i really wonder what does it look like when it comes to practice...

Generally speaking I dont find GC funny at all: the concept of having a planet as a home for certain fights doesnt contriubute anything to the story imo, so why at all? The most horrendous of all is the Rebel faction modifier which just turns the whole fight into a massive RNG fest, where most of the undergeared strategies turn into "you shoot X with Han until dead as opener. If X survives, restart". That's not even a strategy.

Then CG spiced things up with the beskar mando feats, when the community was rather clear at the first time that we dont want gated feats at all.

And finally, there is the execution of it: I am sure you noticed the visual glitch of the Talzin lead... The crawling NS have slowed animations as well, and I even timed out once with a single surviving opponent in red health.... wonder what would have happened if i hadnt lost 10-30 secs bc of the glitching animations. Imp Troopers with their infinite loop were funny as well.

Srsly, i see your effort to make something, but this is not the way imo.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    That 1 point missing is nothing to fuss about. If you can do tier 6, you can do tier 7 too. There is little difference generally and practically none in this specific GC, just survive until Ventress becomes unstoppable.
  • Adamklark wrote: »
    compared to the previous bullexcrement gc, it was way better, and you didn't need full g13 team, just lots of luck and retakes

Or some g13 and 1 or 2 tries. Doing the undersized squad feat was easy, especially if you realized that GAS would shut down the event rez effect too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Anyone know how Piett functions when the imperial that he marks gets revived? I noticed that they automatically get inevitable failure back, so is this a great way to farm up piett’s stats?