Restoring An Account

I would like to restore my swgoh account which was liked to a gmail account that deleted a year ago. I have the facebook which linked to this account, I have the ally code. The ea supports directed me to here. Is there anything I can do?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    if you have the FB link (i believe it offers a code), you should be able to open a "new game" and go to the setting and link your old game.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    if you have the FB link (i believe it offers a code), you should be able to open a "new game" and go to the setting and link your old game.

So I should create a brand new google play account and link to the facebook account that the old account already bonded? If I am not understand that wrong I will try it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Pebblezz wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

So I should create a brand new google play account and link to the facebook account that the old account already bonded? If I am not understand that wrong I will try it

I am sorry, that is not 100% correct, I should have added, you cannot link a 2 google accounts. the link feature is only usable for cross linking between apple and google.
  • It worked when I try to link the device as a new device it give me the chance to link from facebook
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ok glad to hear it.