Why is my toons not going first?

Running the following team in squad arena and am constantly going 3rd-5th against gas teams (All GAS teams have no single toon above 270 speed)

My Team is
JKL (L) (206 speed)
GMY - (325 speed)
Hermit Yoda - (320 speed)
Jedi Knight Annakin (278 speed)
General Kenobi (253 speed)

Does it now work as highest speed goes first?
Unless I am mistaken Rex's ability will allow all 501st allies to have +4 to speed for each 501st member, so a +20.

270+20=290. How are they going first over my Yodas?

Replies

• I believe it's +4% per 501st ally, not +4
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    I believe it's +4% per 501st ally, not +4

This. The toon in your example will have 270 speed x 1.2 = 324 speed.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Also, Rex is the only one who needs to be fast enough to beat your team after the speed bonus--he will open by giving the whole team tm.
  • Also, I'm finding it hard to believe you aren't seeing any Rexs (at least) with more than 270 speed. Lucky you.
  • OK, Thanks all.

277 GAS so 332 speed
    And the Rex is 258 so 309

So I need to either move JKL off lead (I dont really want to) or get more speed for my Yodas

Thanks everyone for your help
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited January 2021
    OK, Thanks all.

277 GAS so 332 speed

So I need to either move JKL off lead (I dont really want to) or get more speed for my Yodas

The second part. Slice the mods if you need to and try to get one really fast (Hermit has higher base). Then you can open with the granted special, their speeds will all reset and you can stun them. Should be an easier time after that. Though if you do have Hermit go after GMY, you don't need to wait a whole turn to get Master's Training up.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    OK, Thanks all.

277 GAS so 332 speed

The second part. Slice the mods if you need to and try to get one really fast (Hermit has higher base). Then you can open with the granted special, their speeds will all reset and you can stun them. Should be an easier time after that. Though if you do have Hermit go after GMY, you don't need to wait a whole turn to get Master's Training up.

This is what I did, now my Hermit Yoda has 331 speed and my GMY has 316. So far it is letting Hermit Yoda go first and use Masters Training on Luke to get him his turn