• LordDunbar wrote: »
    LeeB wrote: »
    Xagen wrote: »
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Guiboudou wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Doja_Fett @CG_TopHat

If you aren't going to fix see, then please refund all the gear for the too s I geared up for this garbage and the event tickets. Feel free to inactivate see as well.

That way I can put those resources into a GL that is actually on par with the others.

Either way, the community deserves an answer now (not in several months).

Indeed, if CG has no problem with SEE like it is, refund gear and zeta looks like a good solution.
    If it work as intended, so CG don't have to be afraid lot's of people choose this option.

Moreover, it was the last time i geared requirements for a GL before multiple tests of it.
    This mechanic of announcing requirements weeks after weeks is a trap.

That’s obviously never gonna be an option 😂

Just use him with Wat, beats Rey, SEE and JML without bast lead

It is what is warranted. They lied and said he was equal. He clearly isn't.

But why be afraid of that. If he's so great you can just re gear everything and reunlock him.

If I'm wrong no one but me should want to use those resources elsewhere.

And I'll elaborate on the timeline. They announced the first set of requirements for jml and see back in September. At that time they promised they would be on par.

His kit wasn't revealed until a month later after you pretty much had to have started gearing the requirements. Even then things like him hitting like a wet noodle don't become apparent until you actually unlock him.

So they either need to fix this or refund the gear. And explain why their on par statement isn't a lie.

I think CG said the new GLs would be of comparable or similar power - quite vague and plenty of wiggle room there. JML is absolutely killing it in my arena shard and I'd imagine that's good enough for some people especially if they already have Kylo.

What is unsatisfactory is A) the lack of clear communication from CG - that's why this thread has just run and run and B) whether JML or SEE, surely they should have more utility than squad arena and their respective TBs.

Comparable or on par. That is semantics. See isn't even close to a similar power level.

SEE + Wat gets you good banners against SEE, Rey and Jml, probably the most useful GL in GAC to be fair based on only needing to send in them 2.

Kylo is the most useful in GAC, he doesn't even need Wat to crush SEE+ Best of the Best Siths

SEE isn’t to be used on Def, Kylo can be countered fairly simply to DR, bsf, thrawn, SEt and malak with only SET dying (maybe).

SEE + wat will get 60+ banners against a GL Rey, SEE and Jml, throw in SET to make it 100% sure instead of 95%. He is an offence beast, you can still use him to pick up 60+ banners on pad teams if he isn’t on Def

What's the strategy to beating Rey with just SEE and Wat?

Sometimes I even lose to Rey with SEE+Wat+Thrawn+Traya+SET. That's with fracture and isolate on Rey. I don't lose often with that combo but it does happen if I'm fighting a well modded Rey that hits hard. I just can't imagine doing it with just SEE+Wat and no one else unless I'm fighting a scrub Rey.

I have to remember I'm on a 5 year old shard so people have really great mods on their Reys.

As mentioned above: Speed/Health set with health primaries and as much speed on secondaries as you can. Damage doesnt really matter. Enter battle and hit auto against any Rey comp that doesnt have JTR or Han. I kid you not, hit auto. Its great gameplay. Really fun.
  • Decado wrote: »
    LordDunbar wrote: »

If you aren't going to fix see, then please refund all the gear for the too s I geared up for this garbage and the event tickets. Feel free to inactivate see as well.

That way I can put those resources into a GL that is actually on par with the others.

Indeed, if CG has no problem with SEE like it is, refund gear and zeta looks like a good solution.
    If it work as intended, so CG don't have to be afraid lot's of people choose this option.

Moreover, it was the last time i geared requirements for a GL before multiple tests of it.

But why be afraid of that. If he's so great you can just re gear everything and reunlock him.

And I'll elaborate on the timeline. They announced the first set of requirements for jml and see back in September. At that time they promised they would be on par.

His kit wasn't revealed until a month later after you pretty much had to have started gearing the requirements. Even then things like him hitting like a wet noodle don't become apparent until you actually unlock him.

So they either need to fix this or refund the gear. And explain why their on par statement isn't a lie.

I think CG said the new GLs would be of comparable or similar power - quite vague and plenty of wiggle room there. JML is absolutely killing it in my arena shard and I'd imagine that's good enough for some people especially if they already have Kylo.

What is unsatisfactory is A) the lack of clear communication from CG - that's why this thread has just run and run and B) whether JML or SEE, surely they should have more utility than squad arena and their respective TBs.

Comparable or on par. That is semantics. See isn't even close to a similar power level.

SEE + Wat gets you good banners against SEE, Rey and Jml, probably the most useful GL in GAC to be fair based on only needing to send in them 2.

Kylo is the most useful in GAC, he doesn't even need Wat to crush SEE+ Best of the Best Siths

SEE isn’t to be used on Def, Kylo can be countered fairly simply to DR, bsf, thrawn, SEt and malak with only SET dying (maybe).

SEE + wat will get 60+ banners against a GL Rey, SEE and Jml, throw in SET to make it 100% sure instead of 95%. He is an offence beast, you can still use him to pick up 60+ banners on pad teams if he isn’t on Def

Sometimes I even lose to Rey with SEE+Wat+Thrawn+Traya+SET. That's with fracture and isolate on Rey. I don't lose often with that combo but it does happen if I'm fighting a well modded Rey that hits hard. I just can't imagine doing it with just SEE+Wat and no one else unless I'm fighting a scrub Rey.

I have to remember I'm on a 5 year old shard so people have really great mods on their Reys.

As mentioned above: Speed/Health set with health primaries and as much speed on secondaries as you can. Damage doesnt really matter. Enter battle and hit auto against any Rey comp that doesnt have JTR or Han. I kid you not, hit auto. Its great gameplay. Really fun.

Will give it a shot.
  • Xagen
    407 posts Member
    ZeTwitch wrote: »
    @Xagen Are you tracking new unlocks for all the GL’s in you’re excel table? I didn’t have time to look.

Yep, SEEs didn't reach 10 000 unlocked, unlocked SLKRs are about 31 000
  • Xagen
    407 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »
    it will be funny to see when CG release another generation of new Gls, non-jedi Gls, See will suck, and SLKR will become even more popular :D

And people will rush towards one of the new GLs just to complain about how it's overall inferior to the other GL(s) when the first play testings happen (with ults in play). Happened with Rey/SLKR, happened with SEE/JML, gonna happen with the next two. This community will never learn.

Rey and SLKR got buffs actually, SLKR got more, but jML and SEE just received ignorance from CG side

Rey got a buff? What was it?

Rey received a slight buff to the ult damage, iirc.

Don't remember this either.
    it was actually, in one of updates, in summer, sounded like damage was increased due to ....... I saw it in october when looked through dev updates.
  • tonnyrat wrote: »

Try modding SEE with a speed set, health set and health% primaries. look at the mods on sloweagle's MAW guild and you see quite a few at 140-150k health.

Aka mod the devastating attacker like a speedy tank so he can eat WW and Ult from Rey.

Rey's modded for Off% prob make this harder or maybe that's why they mod for that much health.

Think I can do it?

0c5jtrx0yf3p.jpg
    c06mtd8aewn7.png
  • TVF wrote: »
    it will be funny to see when CG release another generation of new Gls, non-jedi Gls, See will suck, and SLKR will become even more popular :D

And people will rush towards one of the new GLs just to complain about how it's overall inferior to the other GL(s) when the first play testings happen (with ults in play). Happened with Rey/SLKR, happened with SEE/JML, gonna happen with the next two. This community will never learn.

Rey and SLKR got buffs actually, SLKR got more, but jML and SEE just received ignorance from CG side

Wow, looked back through the announcements and I think you’re right, can’t find it. Maybe some kind of Mandela effect with all the Rey/SLK balance bellyaching?

Great, CG dumped on Rey even harder than I remembered. Nice one, CG.👌
  • LordDunbar wrote: »
    tonnyrat wrote: »

Try modding SEE with a speed set, health set and health% primaries. look at the mods on sloweagle's MAW guild and you see quite a few at 140-150k health.

Aka mod the devastating attacker like a speedy tank so he can eat WW and Ult from Rey.

Rey's modded for Off% prob make this harder or maybe that's why they mod for that much health.

Think I can do it?

0c5jtrx0yf3p.jpg
    c06mtd8aewn7.png

you can probably do it with a slower health circle, i think health% is the best option. like running a fast speed set padme.

i just did this vs a weird r8 rey comp with poor mods using 170k health (all health sets, only 4 are 6e) and 480ish spd on SEE. i just gave him my padme mods. only worked when he had her mods on since that rey was at around 9k phys dmg. with his default mods rey's second ult killed me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU1c2EqZJXU
  • Decado wrote: »

Why is health the better choice over protection? With the tech and SEE both restoring protection, would having more mean you restore more? Or is there some other interaction with health at play?
  • Xagen
    407 posts Member
    At least they did smth for Rey's ultimate 4knt512klyy4.png

• SiStibbs wrote: »
    Decado wrote: »

Why is health the better choice over protection? With the tech and SEE both restoring protection, would having more mean you restore more? Or is there some other interaction with health at play?

maybe recovering health through health steal on top of the prot recovery? im not entirely sure.
  • SiStibbs wrote: »
    Decado wrote: »

Havent tested prot primaries yet tbh, but he doesnt have much base prot compared to health. Three prot primaries leave me with 197k combined, 3 health primaries leave me with 221k combined. I dont know if mods prot bonus will interact with the additional protection gained from draining enemy protection either. You need a sizeable pool of health to survive Reys ult but prot might work.
  • Still no meaningful communication from CG on see. Maybe they should spend spend some of their billion the players have them on some ot to fix this.
  • Still no meaningful communication from CG on see. Maybe they should spend spend some of their billion the players have them on some ot to fix this.

I’d assume it won’t change

We don't even know if CG considers if there is anything that requires a fix.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Wow, looked back through the announcements and I think you’re right, can’t find it. Maybe some kind of Mandela effect with all the Rey/SLK balance bellyaching?

Great, CG dumped on Rey even harder than I remembered. Nice one, CG.👌

I give you credit for going back to look and then posting when you couldn't find it. Most people don't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    At least they did smth for Rey's ultimate 4knt512klyy4.png

that's a bug fix

and not a terribly impactful one either (other than tb I guess)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Still no meaningful communication from CG on see. Maybe they should spend spend some of their billion the players have them on some ot to fix this.

We don't even know if CG considers if there is anything that requires a fix.

Yeah it'd be nice if there was a way for them to tell us stuff like that.
  • Dkfusion
    80 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    @LordDunbar

I've haven't lost to Rey with Wat on my team yet. Generally I run SEE+Wat, some sith...doesn't really matter who they just stand around and do nothing...maybe throw out some debuffs. I link GAS+JKL or one of those plus kenobi if present.

Really wat battery just stops Rey from one shotting SEE after he ults and it turns into Rey vs See. This is generally a snooze of back and forth until SEE kills off Rey. Only time I lose this is if I accidently take in non wat team (I run SEE+SiT+DR+BastF+Malak for JML teams.)

z5rk75vnh8b1.png
  • Well at this point I think we should accept that SEE is staying as is. Guess any of us disappointed should simply wait for a bit of testing on new GL’s to make a decision (unless you’re a whale or cannot wait). Just for the hell of it, here was my complete overhaul of SEE. I wish all GL were truly faction based (SLKR and Rey) but, in SLKR’s case, Sith do better with him. This hypothetical kit fixes most of the SEE issues imo besides raids (eh) and Troopers beating him. His Offence is higher and raises quicker, fixes the whole solo against him (he can get his ultimate off still) his leadership is better (works with Deceived better via Offence and makes tanks tougher) and a few other things. In the mean time, best to try an make peace with SEE being how he is and work at something better next (SLKR) if you don’t have him.

I Am All The Sith
    Requires 100% Ultimate Charge to activate

Ultimate Charge: Sith Eternal Emperor gains 2% Ultimate Charge on a Deceived enemies turn. He also gains 8% Ultimate Charge on a Linked enemies turn. If no enemy can be linked any longer, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 15% Ultimate Charge on a Deceived enemies turn.

Sith Eternal Emperor doubles his current Mastery, gains 30% Offence, transforms into Sith Eternal Emperor (Restored) and gains 10% Turn Meter for each Deceived enemy. If he is the leader, all other Dark Side allies double their current Mastery. Remove Deceived from all Deceived enemies and inflict Deceived until the end of encounter on those enemies, which can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted.

When Sith Eternal Emperor transforms, he loses the abilities Deception and So Be It, Jedi and gains two new abilities.

[Basic] Revitalized Shock: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Shock for 2 turns, which can't be copied or dispelled. This attack deals 100% more damage to Deceived enemies. If the target was already Deceived, reduce the cooldown of Power! Unlimited Power! by 1 for each enemy with Deceived and each enemy with Shocked. This attack can't be evaded and Sith Eternal Emperor (Restored) gains 5% Offence (max 50%) whenever he inflicts Shock on an enemy.

[Special] Power! Unlimited Power!: Instantly defeat Linked enemies and deal Special damage to all enemies. Then, dispel all buffs on Deceived enemies and deal Special damage to them. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. Sith allies recover 50% Protection and gain 20% Turn Meter. This attack can't be evaded. If no enemy can be Linked, deal 2x massive damage to target enemy.

——————————————————————

Deception
    Deal Special damage to target enemy. If that enemy wasn't Deceived, they become Deceived for 2 turns, increased to 3 turns if they are Light Side. Deceived can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted. Sith Eternal Emperor gains Speed Up and Offence Up for 2 turns. This ability can't be countered.

Deceived: Can't target Sith Eternal Emperor during their turn if another Sith enemy is active; on a Deceived enemy turn, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 2% Ultimate Charge, increased to 15% if no enemy is able to be linked.

——————————————————————

So Be It, Jedi 3 turn cooldown
    Deal Special damage to target enemy and call all other Dark Side allies to assist, dealing 10% more damage for each Deceived enemy. Dark Side allies recover 50% Protection, increased to 100% Protection for Sith tank allies. Jedi enemies defeated this turn can't be revived.

——————————————————————

Unraveled Destiny 6 turn cooldown
    Dark Side allies gain Retribution for 3 turns, and Dark Side Tank allies gain Taunt and Defence Up for 2 turns, the Tank ally with the highest Protection cannot have their Taunt dispelled for 1 turn. Remove Linked from all enemies. Then, target enemy becomes Linked until a Linked enemy is defeated or until the end of encounter. Sith Eternal Emperor gains the granted ability Entwined Fate and takes a bonus turn.

During this bonus turn, Sith Eternal Emperor may only use Entwined Fate, can't be ability blocked, ignores taunt effects, and may not target a Linked character.

Linked: This character is Linked

Entwined Fate: Target enemy becomes Linked. This ability is removed and can't be used again until Unraveled Destiny is used. If a Linked enemy is defeated, reduce the cooldown of Unraveled Destiny by 1 for each Deceived enemy.

——————————————————————

Sith Eternal

Dark Side allies have +25% Mastery, +30% Potency, and +20 Speed, doubled for Sith allies. Sith allies have +10% Offence for each enemy with Deceived.

Whenever a Deceived or Linked enemy uses an ability, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 15% Mastery (stacking) until the end of encounter and other Sith allies gain half that amount. Whenever a Linked enemy uses an ability, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 8% Ultimate Charge.

Whenever a Sith ally is defeated, dispel all debuffs on other Sith allies and they recover 100% Health and Protection and Sith Tank allies gain +50% bonus Protection. Sith allies can’t be revived and they ignore defense when targeting a Jedi enemy.

——————————————————————

Sow Discord

Sith Eternal Emperor is immune to taunt effects and Turn Meter reduction. Deceived enemies can't counter attack, and Deceived Light Side enemies can't gain bonus Turn Meter.

At the start of Sith Eternal Emperor's turn, if no enemies are Deceived, the weakest enemy becomes Deceived for 2 turns. Whenever a Deceived enemy uses an ability, their weakest ally without Deceived becomes Deceived for the max duration Sith Eternal Emperor could inflict on them (limit once per turn), and Sith Eternal Emperor recovers 2% Protection. Deceived can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted.

At the start of each Linked enemy's turn, Linked enemies lose 20% Max Protection, quadrupled for Jedi, and Sith Eternal Emperor gains 25% of the amount lost. Linked raid bosses instead gain Expose for 2 turns, which can't be resisted.

Linked enemies can't critically hit, and damage they deal is decreased by 30% (15% for Galactic Legends).

——————————————————————

Galactic Legend

This unit takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects and massive damage effects. They take massive damage from destroy effects (excludes raid bosses) and are immune to stun effects.

This unit has +10% Max Health and Max Protection per Relic Amplifier level, and damage they receive is decreased by 30%.
  • Sith don't really gain much from mastery, replacing that with offence would be a bigger help to their wet noodle damage
  • Did some testing, Malak is only gaining a little armor from mastery increase. His mastery gives protection and he converts it into health at the start of battle, but after that, all protection gained from mastery increases from SEE (including the 50% from lead since uniques trigger before leads) gets wasted.

awz2dafcfg0c.png
    tz8bxcu1c2t3.png

• Dkfusion wrote: »
    @LordDunbar

I've haven't lost to Rey with Wat on my team yet. Generally I run SEE+Wat, some sith...doesn't really matter who they just stand around and do nothing...maybe throw out some debuffs. I link GAS+JKL or one of those plus kenobi if present.

Really wat battery just stops Rey from one shotting SEE after he ults and it turns into Rey vs See. This is generally a snooze of back and forth until SEE kills off Rey. Only time I lose this is if I accidently take in non wat team (I run SEE+SiT+DR+BastF+Malak for JML teams.)

z5rk75vnh8b1.png

You don’t havta run any sith against jedi or rey or see mirror, it’s see + darth wat only and you’ll win
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    @LordDunbar

z5rk75vnh8b1.png

You don’t havta run any sith against jedi or rey or see mirror, it’s see + darth wat only and you’ll win

Prob shouldn’t run offence mods tho, health mods prob best.
  • I tried against Rey with JTR. Doesn't work, the heal block ruins protection gain.
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    I tried against Rey with JTR. Doesn't work, the heal block ruins protection gain.

Make sure they don’t have JTR ;)
  • Still nothing from CG on whether they'll fix the character they lied about to get people to panic farm him.
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member
    Still nothing from CG on whether they'll fix the character they lied about to get people to panic farm him.

What was there lie? I Don’t actually know 😀
  • LeeB wrote: »
    Still nothing from CG on whether they'll fix the character they lied about to get people to panic farm him.

What was there lie? I Don’t actually know 😀

Their lie was that it would be "on Par". SEE is not "on par" see performs worse than SLKR and Rey in all game play except maybe arena.
  • Was there any game update today? I saw an in-game notification but could see anything on the forum.
This discussion has been closed.