Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - Late October/November 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST*

2Next

Replies

• Zeneis95
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Hello, Holotable Heroes! My name is Zeneis, I'm a veteran player of the game with years of experience in the different games modes, and with different characters and teams.

I've noticed in recent months that its extremely difficult for new players to get a headstart in the game since there is so much great content throughout. Because of this, I wanted to create a guild that helped new players thrive. "The Massassi" is a small but growing guild that is specifically focused towards helping new players. We're a casual guild that understands that life comes first. We want you to participate, but its more important that you simply enjoy the game for what it is.

Once we get more members, we'll start with the Tier 1 raids and work our way up from there.

Also, because of our low numbers, we are getting low stars in Territory Battles, but that will increase once new members start joining.

My ally code is 786-662-349. Send me a message here or in-game if you are interested!
    Post edited by Zeneis95 on
  • Name: Cthulhu Starters
    Recruiter: BlackWidowMovie0
    Discord: TBA
    Raid Tiers: 1 and 2, since we're starters. May change over time.
    Territory Wars: All, we don't do well, this is just a place for level 85 members to tutor and mentor less experienced users at the game, and help them get into Durasteel and Walkers eventually.
    Other: No GP or level requirement. Discord will be added soon.
  • Electus
    14 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    We've started a new guild for newer players, where we aim to grow together. currently looking for players between level 45 to 85. Working on rancor LVL 6 and sith LVL 4. LOOKING FOR BRAND NEW PLAYERS - OR SECOND ACCOUNT PLAYERS.

Join Rebellorum

Ally Code: 983-197-134
    Post edited by Electus on
  • I am thinking about creating a new player guild or old player guild. This guild will be for people that are active. Message me on here or in game at 992-811-893. Thanks
  • 3foaaqvbgjav.png

Brand New 27M GP guild (14/50 - 36 spaces left) are looking for new players with a GP of 500k minimum!

We have recently created GftN II as a second guild to the main one Gesticulation for the Nation (https://swgoh.gg/g/23984/gesticulation-for-the-nation/). In this current guild (GftN II) we have 4 big hitters (5.3m GP, 5m gp, 4m gp, and 3m gp) who came down from the main guild to help out with raids, tb, tw etc. one of them is currently in the main guild for the TW... once he returns we will have 14 people (and growing) in the guild with a total GP of 27m.

Once 50/50 we will will be able to fully complete the heroic Rancor (Han Solo Shards) and heroic AAT (Kenobi Shards) with the heroic SITH raid (Traya shards) also in reach. :)
  • Guild Name : Excelsior
    Guild GP: 40 M++

We are recruiting!!!

- Regularly doing Raids, TB, and TW
    - 24 hours timer for Rancor & Tank Raid (so everyone can join & get reward)
    - Friendly toward low level players & beginners

Requirements:
    - 600 raid token daily
    - Min. Lv 80
    - Active in TB & TW

Contact Person : Mol Endor
    Ally Code: 675-561-864
  • General5001st
    1 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    5001st L3G10N is recruiting. Raid-focused culture for midgame players. when active, contribute 600, and participate in raids if you pass the recommended statistics. discord is required for better communication. Commitment required!!!!!! Most committed members become officers.
    Post edited by General5001st on
  • THE REPUBLIC a 17 guild syndicate is now looking for new members
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10202/the-republic/
    The REPUBLIC is a syndicate of 17 guilds.
    We currently are a 290m guild with members from all over the world that punches well above its weight. We’re a group of not just guildies, but friends. We enjoy helping, fighting, and winning together. We’re competitive and relaxed guild
    What we offer:
    - 30⭐️ DSTB / 17⭐️ LSTB
    - 45-50 WAT shards
    - 15-20 KAM shards
    - Competitive record in TW
    - Rancor Raid - On farm now
    - Dedicated and organized leadership that’s always open to hearing suggestions or offering advice.

What we’re looking for:
    - Activity and engagement are key, but we totally get that real life is way more important.
    - At least 5mil roster. Lower GPs will be considered depending on the focus/strength of the roster.
    - 600 tickets daily.
    - Enthusiasm and friendliness.
    - Discord and a swgoh.gg profile

Please contact me with any questions!
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/608307131212365850/630068861672095774/KORRIBANBANNER.png?width=705&height=550

• MosEisley Spacep0rt
    ===================
    Current GP - 105M
    Focused on growth & fun!
    Light Side TB Stars: 23* (Hoth)
    Dark Side TB Stars: 24* (Hoth)
    Raid times: All Heroic Raids.
    600 tickets not required but highly encouraged
    Discord highly suggested
    Come check us out!
    https://discord.gg/TpKSyA27
    Guild GP: 40 M++

We are recruiting!!!

Requirements:
    - 600 raid token daily
    - Min. Lv 80
    - Active in TB & TW

• We now have 3 guilds for different levels of players and are currently setting up and recruiting for our third. This guild is perfect for starter players and alt accounts. You will be guided through the necessities to help build your game, and our guild, to it's highest potential. We will get help from our more senior guilds with raids when necessary and we have a discord server where all our guilds are connected. In time, you may be promoted to our other guilds and there are also officer roles available for those who are interested. If interested, come join "Chewwie On Dem", part of the Chewwie Alliance along with "Chewwie On Dis" and "Chewwie On Dat".
    Discord link for more info: https://discord.gg/gXwYXgm4EU
    Guild GP: 50 M++

We are recruiting!!!

Requirements:
    - 600 raid token daily
    - Min. Lv 80
    - Active in TB & TW

• The End Order of the Galaxy is a newer guild, we are at 23 million gp and 50 members (getting ready to remove someone because of inactivity) we do heroic pit, tier 6 aat, and tier 5 sith, prefer someone who can solo heroic sith but everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 7 days, let us know and you won't be removed. try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. I'm the leader of the guild. Please message me in game at 315-592-536. You can message me on here but I won't respond as fast as I would in game. Hopefully I see you in the guild soon. Officer spot is available if you can solo heroic sith
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Join Vader's Fist, the 501st!

We're a newcomer friendly guild with 80M GP and 48 members. We're looking for new member that have at least 1M GP! All we ask is that you join our discord and remain active in-game. Our guild does heroic pitt, heroic AAT, and heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid. Feel free to stop by our discord to meet our members before deciding to join!
    https://discord.gg/CeNbpXtJtu
    Post edited by Emguy on
  • Looking for one member to join our guild

The Pheenix Knights 143m gp

Light side hoth dark side geo

Simmed pit an tank and heroic sith raid

Win most tb

Lots of high level players here who can help you grow looking for anyone who is level 85

634-525-582
  • Swgoh_FireStorm
    161 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Echoes in the Force 2
    We have just created a sister guild for our main guild Echoes in the Force.

All players from all levels are welcome to join our 2nd, more casual guild.

Later on, if you want to be more active, you'll have the opportunity to come to our main guild.

The guild is open to join.

To find the guild, search for Toprak 2 with ally code: 534-576-122.

Or contact FireStorm on discord: FireStorm#7772
    Post edited by Swgoh_FireStorm on
  • Meatbag Separatists

We are a new guild that has branched off of our main guild and we are looking for anyone wanting to join

HPIT
    T6 tank for now
    T4 sith

I am the leader my ally code is 562463176
    Message me in-game if interested
    Once you join the discord link will be given to you
  • Boot of the Empire

This is a teaching guild for new players to learn, not only the basics of the game but the advanced strategies that seasoned players already know.
    I’ve been playing SWGOH since the beginning and have created a new account and a new guild to help train a new generation of Sith loyal to the empire.
    Discord is required https://discord.gg/v99FD3v97P

I can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.

We will start running raids, territory battles, and territory wars as soon as possible

If and when you have developed a full roster and you feel like you are ready for a higher level of competition, you may be eligible to join our elite guild, Fist of the Empire.

Join the Empire and together we will rule the Galaxy ......
    and we have cookies..... double dark chocolate chip! 😜
  • Looking for one member to join our guild

The Pheenix Knights 143m gp

Light side hoth dark side geo

Simmed pit an tank and heroic sith raid

Win most tb

Lots of high level players here who can help you grow looking for anyone who is level 85

634-525-582
  • Hey guys, new starter guild with 2 Veteran accounts in! Message ally code 364-878-777 or just advanced guild search 'turn dwn for wat' for instant acceptance! Can solo HPIT and HAAT on farm for Solo and Kenobi shards! Discord is

https://discord.gg/ZpEVzyyQn6

Cheers everyone
  • Loth Lycanths Recruiting

discord.gg/bDA4TH4

swgoh.gg/g/71071/loth-lycanths/

Current GP: 61,381,793

Raids: HPIT, less than seven star Hans favored, we still need to add a few to SIM it.
    HTank, 24 Hour Join.
    Tier VI STR. No Mercs.

U.S. CST for Raids and Resets. @7:30 p.m.

Looking for players who participate in everything. Discord required. We don't need Mercs.
    Casual but committed players. Come join our recruiting server where Rules are Pinned and we can answer any questions. We have multiple openings.
    cf62wpincnfw.jpg

discord.gg/bDA4TH4
This discussion has been closed.