Kit Reveal: The Armorer

Replies

• The fact that the team included Canderous in the Mandalorian tag is pretty much everything. Now we just need his suited up version from KOTOR II.
  • Don't you remember when the Armorer helped Rey and Jedi Master Luke and worked with Wat Tambor?

Feel free to run her in the lead with Sabine, Gar Saxon, ISC, and Canderous....let us know how that works out, lol.
  • Don't you remember when the Armorer helped Rey and Jedi Master Luke and worked with Wat Tambor?
    LOL. Awesome.
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »
    hate the non faction synergy all the time...

Ok boomer
  • I hope they rework Beskar Mando’s leader for Mandalorian synergy. But still.. I’m one of the few **** with Sabine’s zeta, and I’m so excited for her to finally fit in somewhere
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Can you add a stack onto another stack to bring it to tier two Beskar Armor?

From my understanding it is like translation, so yes you can add bars to an existing stack.

See below.
  • Can you add a stack onto another stack to bring it to tier two Beskar Armor?

What happens if The Armorer has 1 stack of Beskar Ingots and tries to target an ally with 2 stacks of Beskar Armor?
    The Beskar Armor stacks do not add together. If you have 1 stack of Beskar Ingots, you won’t be able to target the ally with 2 stacks of Beskar Armor - you’ll need to get up to 3 stacks of Ingots to apply the max level buff to that unit.

Taken from the insight post
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • I hope they rework Beskar Mando’s leader for Mandalorian synergy. But still.. I’m one of the few **** with Sabine’s zeta, and I’m so excited for her to finally fit in somewhere

I have her zeta too, sadly most part only benefit phoenix. Only gain would be reducing cd of darksaber strike for another armor shred.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Riffinator wrote: »

What happens if The Armorer has 1 stack of Beskar Ingots and tries to target an ally with 2 stacks of Beskar Armor?
    The Beskar Armor stacks do not add together. If you have 1 stack of Beskar Ingots, you won’t be able to target the ally with 2 stacks of Beskar Armor - you’ll need to get up to 3 stacks of Ingots to apply the max level buff to that unit.

That’s dumb. Then again, design and mechanics have been relatively poor, at best, lately
  • Hornist
    61 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Assuming she opens with "This is the Way" does her assist proc the third ingot stack (due to the target having armor shred) or not?
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Hornist wrote: »
    Assuming she opens with "This is the Way" does her assist proc the third ingot stack (due to the target having armor shred) or not?

It seems so as it was in the insight recommendations to open with that move.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Will beskar mando start with a stack?
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Riffinator wrote: »

How about don't target the ally with less stacks than you have?
  • Will Canderous receive an update to his passive so Mandalorians trigger the 10%?
  • Also, if Sith Eternal Emperor has 3 stacks of Beskar and transforms into Sith Eternal Emperor (Restored), does he retain the Beskar?
  • Caleb_Dume07
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    So just to be sure if a character has 3 stacks of Beskar Ingot they have +50% Defense and +15% Health Up, Recover 30% Protection at the end of turn and +100% Counter Chance /critically hit immunity .....or is it simply the %100 Counter /critically hit immunity?
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    If she is a marquee character, CG, can you make it a super marquee, or bonus marquee, whatever Jangos was? Pleeeeeease?!!
  • Nadebotfm
    546 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    So just to be sure if a character has 3 stacks of Beskar Ingot they have +50% Defense and +15% Health Up, Recover 30% Protection at the end of turn and +100% Counter Chance /critically hit immunity .....or is it simply the %100 Counter /critically hit immunity?

they get all 3 things i think.

It should work like how C3p0 stacks of translation does
  • Does armor expire upon death if a character gets revived? It doesn't specifically say it does (like wats tech do), but it's not always specified (like masters training).
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Canderous Ordo and Bobba Fett. One of them will get the mandalorian tag. Who is it ?
    Answer : the one without the Mandalorian armor. Logic !
  • Assassin9818
    349 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Canderous Ordo and Boba Fett. One of them will get the Mandalorian tag. Who is it?

Answer: the one with the unique called Mandalorian Veteran and later Mandalore himself. Logic.
  • Canderous Ordo and Bobba Fett. One of them will get the mandalorian tag. Who is it ?
    Answer : the one without the Mandalorian armor. Logic !

Boba literally isnt Mandalorion so why would he get the tag
  • Just want to make sure, does at the end of turn means:
    - at the end of that character turn?
    - or at the end of any character turn?
  • I'm disappointed beskar mando's lead doesn't work with her because she isn't a scoundrel. Or maybe they'll rework his lead to say "Scoundrels and Mandalorians"?
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    edited January 2021
  • dgree
    520 posts Member
    Petition to change the name of "BOTH HUNTER AND PREY" to "CAN'T TOUCH THIS"
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    6b72bd9vgrc8.jpg

Another team, yay
  • Nice.
    They give us Mandalorian team.
    Beskar Mando, Armorer, Bo-Katan (i think she will came soon) and some others.