Question

BigWrig
4 posts Member
edited January 2021
Hi! So, I’m still a pretty new player, though I did drop the $$ for the hyperdrive bundle (it made things so much easier). My question is: how expensive/hard is it to get characters to relic 5 or whatever is needed for a galactic conquest quest? I still don’t have any characters at gear level 13. I have a pretty good Jedi team right now, but I’d like to start upgrading characters to relic. How does it work and how expensive is it? How long should I expect it to take if I don’t spend that much? Thanks in advance for the advice!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Once you’ve gotten to G13 it is not too bad to R5 imo. I’m too far in to relate to your current position, but well under 6 months from Hyperdrive purchase if you are in a decent guild doing heroic raids and DS Geo TB. Also doing well in arenas is a big help (strive for top 100 or top 50 and move up from there).
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Honestly... its hard for a new player.

You have to choose between rounding out your collection and gearing other characters or pushing a relic.

You will either have to spend money or give up gear for relic material.

• can you post your swgoh gg account so I can help
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    can you post your swgoh gg account so I can help

https://swgoh.gg/p/443281574/

Here you go. I think I did it right.
  • BigWrig wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/p/443281574/

Here you go. I think I did it right.

Yes, that is right. Generally, it is decently difficult to get a gear 13, although it's a lot easier if you're in a guild running the Heroic Sith Raid and Geo TB. Relics 1-3 are super easy to get. They're basically free. 4-5 you'll need to put some effort in with Cantina Battles, but they aren't too bad. 6 and 7 are very hard to get, some of those relic mats need high level gear that isn't easy to come by.
  • Thanks fire the help!