Armorer Synergies

Teddygz
106 posts Member
edited January 2021
Gml? Cmon man.. And you pretty much have to use wat with him if you do. So quill and ig11 just get out under Rey now? Just breaks up teams that are built already
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Saada
    664 posts Member
    We won't know how everyone is going to fit together yet but i hope the best squad will end up being all mandolorian rather than splitting them up into other top squads.
  • Mando is is pretty much useless without payout unless they allow mandolorians to contribute to it, def won’t be him
  • armourer is going to massively weaken SLKR vs all the other GLs, as if they are immune to crits, they will likely all be able to near-solo SLKR in arena
  • Armorer & Wat in the same team ... oh my!
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Teddygz wrote: »
    Gml? Cmon man.. And you pretty much have to use wat with him if you do. So quill and ig11 just get out under Rey now? Just breaks up teams that are built already

you don't have to use him with Wat
  • Grandson wrote: »
    armourer is going to massively weaken SLKR vs all the other GLs, as if they are immune to crits, they will likely all be able to near-solo SLKR in arena

Good, he’s had his fun. His raid performance Vs the other GLs makes him deserve this.
    armourer is going to massively weaken SLKR vs all the other GLs, as if they are immune to crits, they will likely all be able to near-solo SLKR in arena

Hasn’t even been tested yet- dimes to dollars Slkr still beats it.
  • I think that Nest could have great synergy with the 3 stacks of Beskar? Mix that in with the bit of boost from Bando Lead has potential
  • SEE with Gideon, Armorer and 2 tanks ?
  • Coriantum wrote: »
    SEE with Gideon, Armorer and 2 tanks ?

Armourer is light side. I dont get how he could help SEE
  • Coriantum wrote: »

Her ;)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Coriantum wrote: »

Her ;)

She. 😉 😉
    ...there is no protection up for any GL... in the description is stated “At the start of battle, Mandalorian allies gain Protection Up (200%), which can't be dispelled or prevented, and Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns”... means only toons with mandalorian tag get prot up and crit immunity. Rey gives as well crit immunity with her special and SLKR still counters her.

• Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Shaddess wrote: »
    Grandson wrote: »

Good, he’s had his fun. His raid performance Vs the other GLs makes him deserve this.

You're missing two points that are absolutely limiting the Armorer:
    1. You need to spare another toon
    2. On defense she most likely will use the ability before she reaches 3 stacks at all
    She's a good offensive option but will most likely not find any use in meta defense teams.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Armorer is a good addition to the game
    She will do a lot for scoundrels and Rey in particular
    Imagine slapping Rey on defense with 3P0 boosting Health, Hodas Training, Watts Tech, and Armorers Armor
    Rey and her gal pal
  • So it is important to respect the lore with Mandalorians, Bobba cannot be Mando.
    On the other hand Rey still isn't a Jedi, Luke isn't a rebel and all is well in the Galaxy...

Love your logic CG :-)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I wish they were honest with us and told us right away that Bo-Katan is coming. Or that reworks are coming. Or that this is it for the Mando tag for forseeable future. Just not this partial puzzle with maybe something somewhere down the road.
  • So it is important to respect the lore with Mandalorians, Bobba cannot be Mando.
    On the other hand Rey still isn't a Jedi, Luke isn't a rebel and all is well in the Galaxy...

Love your logic CG :-)

tbf I would argue that luke was doing his own thing towards the end and it was more about saving daddy than it was helping the rebellion. also what on earth would you do with cls then lol.

with rey was she ever really a jedi? self trained with a bit of help from someone else that wasn't a jedi. force sensitive yes but probably more dangerous with a stick than a lightsaber. and if lightsabers are the key then when we getting jedi finn?
  • Looks like it’s time to give Sabine her helmet!