Question

BigWrig
4 posts Member
edited January 2021
Hi! So, I’m still a pretty new player, though I did drop the $$ for the hyperdrive bundle (it made things so much easier). My question is: how expensive/hard is it to get characters to relic 5 or whatever is needed for a galactic conquest quest? I still don’t have any characters at gear level 13. I have a pretty good Jedi team right now, but I’d like to start upgrading characters to relic. How does it work and how expensive is it? How long should I expect it to take if I don’t spend that much? Thanks in advance for the advice!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Konju
    1179 posts Member
    Options
    Once you’ve gotten to G13 it is not too bad to R5 imo. I’m too far in to relate to your current position, but well under 6 months from Hyperdrive purchase if you are in a decent guild doing heroic raids and DS Geo TB. Also doing well in arenas is a big help (strive for top 100 or top 50 and move up from there).
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly... its hard for a new player.

You have to choose between rounding out your collection and gearing other characters or pushing a relic.

You will either have to spend money or give up gear for relic material.

• Options
    can you post your swgoh gg account so I can help
  • Options
    Shuster123 wrote: »
    can you post your swgoh gg account so I can help

https://swgoh.gg/p/443281574/

Here you go. I think I did it right.
  • Options
    BigWrig wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/p/443281574/

Here you go. I think I did it right.

Yes, that is right. Generally, it is decently difficult to get a gear 13, although it's a lot easier if you're in a guild running the Heroic Sith Raid and Geo TB. Relics 1-3 are super easy to get. They're basically free. 4-5 you'll need to put some effort in with Cantina Battles, but they aren't too bad. 6 and 7 are very hard to get, some of those relic mats need high level gear that isn't easy to come by.
  • Options
    Thanks fire the help!