Can we get a new ship meta?

13Next

Replies

• If you have Nego, then Tarkin, Rebel, Raddus or Ginger are fine.
  • I think that the fleets need to be completed as has been said before, but what about a resistance B-wing with an anti-capital ship attack?

They're supposed to be designed to attack capital ships, so maybe an ion attack special to increase cool downs?
  • acwine532p8h.gif
  • Wimma
    152 posts Member
    FO and resistance tanks would be great, as you can only use HT in one fleet!
    Maybe drop fleets to 6 ships too - that 7th slot is rarely used, and we don't have enough ships to use for all the capitals as it is.
  • Wimma wrote: »
    Maybe drop fleets to 6 ships too - that 7th slot is rarely used, and we don't have enough ships to use for all the capitals as it is.

Getting rid of the 7th ship wouldn't be too bad, even if you only did it for GAC. Empire fleets are a bit weird too having 2 capital ships and not enough ships for one fleet. They could bring in an interceptor and defender.

Getting rid of the 7th ship wouldn't be too bad, even if you only did it for GAC. Empire fleets are a bit weird too having 2 capital ships and not enough ships for one fleet. They could bring in an interceptor and defender.

I like Tarkin Vader TIE fighter bossk for defense with TIE bomber reinforce and all resistance rest. Or switch all resistance reinforces to all BH, and save Thrawn with Geos offense. Those combos usually work for me

I like Tarkin Vader TIE fighter bossk for defense with TIE bomber reinforce and all resistance rest. Or switch all resistance reinforces to all BH, and save Thrawn with Geos offense. Those combos usually work for me

I know there are things you can do, I normally put geos and BH on defence with tarkin, and rebels are my other defensive fleet. It would just be nice to have some more complete fleets.

The trouble is that with Malevolence you want at least Sun Fac for his fleet and then Spy to ensure your offensive win.

I think Executrix, and Endurance for that matter, are intended to be entry-level capital ships that eventually get put into retirement once you get the Big Boi versions--Chimaera and Negotiator. Which means, realistically, instead of 9 capital ships we've effectively only got 7. And since Finalizer and Raddus don't have complete fleets we're down to 5.

Add a fifth First Order ship and two more Resistance ships (a tank and attacker would be nice, I was going to say support but noticed X-Wing is considered support thanks to its reinforce ability...... which never gets used because she needs to be a starter since there are too few Resistance ships 😑) and all factions are in the mix.

Interestingly, if Chimaera is the Big Boi Executrix and Negotiator is the Big Boi Endurance, doesn't that imply the existence of a Big Boi Home One down the line?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Wimma wrote: »

The trouble is that with Malevolence you want at least Sun Fac for his fleet and then Spy to ensure your offensive win.

I think Executrix, and Endurance for that matter, are intended to be entry-level capital ships that eventually get put into retirement once you get the Big Boi versions--Chimaera and Negotiator. Which means, realistically, instead of 9 capital ships we've effectively only got 7. And since Finalizer and Raddus don't have complete fleets we're down to 5.

Add a fifth First Order ship and two more Resistance ships (a tank and attacker would be nice, I was going to say support but noticed X-Wing is considered support thanks to its reinforce ability...... which never gets used because she needs to be a starter since there are too few Resistance ships 😑) and all factions are in the mix.

Interestingly, if Chimaera is the Big Boi Executrix and Negotiator is the Big Boi Endurance, doesn't that imply the existence of a Big Boi Home One down the line?

Chimera is not the “big boy” version to me, but YMMV
  • RTS wrote: »

This. Tarkin is early and end-game. Chimaera is great mid-tier but when it comes to meta counters and relic pilots, it's Executrix again that becomes the better one.
  • RTS wrote: »

This. Tarkin is early and end-game. Chimaera is great mid-tier but when it comes to meta counters and relic pilots, it's Executrix again that becomes the better one.
    Executrix is a dedicated Imperial capital ship and with the addition of Tie Bomber it becomes a viable counter-meta fleet, if you are willing to put enough resources into the crews.

Chimaera is a more general purpose capital ship, capable of supporting a variety of fleets.

Endurance is a steaming pile of Bantha pudu. Period.
  • We don’t need something else added to the never ending grind list. Are GL’s not keeping you busy enough? Or the new awful Pit raid that requires very specific teams at r5 or greater? A lot to focus on at the moment and the grind is as slow as an obese snail.
  • We.dont.need.more.capital.ships. We can't even fill out the fleets that exist.
  • NicWester wrote: »

Vader's rework and TIE bomber greatly helped an Executrix team offensively. I wouldn't call it an early tier fleet now. It is twice as good as any Malevolence fleet.
  • NicWester wrote: »

Vader's rework and TIE bomber greatly helped an Executrix team offensively. I wouldn't call it an early tier fleet now. It is twice as good as any Malevolence fleet.

I don't know about twice as good. Having to put gear on gar and ISC(especially gar) is a heavy price. Bugs and GG are worth the gear. And while it can beat both get 2 fleets, it can also get smoked with bad RNG
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »

I don't know about twice as good. Having to put gear on gar and ISC(especially gar) is a heavy price. Bugs and GG are worth the gear. And while it can beat both get 2 fleets, it can also get smoked with bad RNG

LOL @ me. I swear I meant to type twice as good as Endurance. What a brainfart....
  • It's geting so boring that I take first less and less in fleet arena, settling for a top 10 / top 20 spot. It's not because I can't, but because I don't have fun playing these battles anymore.
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »

LOL @ me. I swear I meant to type twice as good as Endurance. What a brainfart....

Ahahahahaha! Okay, okay. That makes so much sense now. Completely understandable brain fart 🤣

Although, personally, I'd say Executrix is a million times better than Endurance, but that's just me!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • id like CG to fix the bugs in the current meta. they have only been around for years

• Debuff wrote: »
    id like CG to fix the bugs in the current meta. they have only been around for years

The fix will be the release of another meta
  • U can get a new meta if you change ur ship. Try raddus and finalized out.

If your bored play arena with ur new gls.
  • hopefully new meta scoundrel hondo capital plus razor crest
    and Sith leviathan plus Darth nyriss ship