New GL speculation

Replies

• The OP originally asked if anyone had ideas for Empire and Rebel GLs

I think for the glorious Empire we could get GL Thrawn since we know he's going to play a major part in the Ahsoka series if not all those combined shows (Mando, Ahsoka, RoTNR, BoBF)

For the Rebel scum why not GL Han, Leia, or Chewie? I can't think of any other Rebels worthy of GL status
  • For GL Empire, it is easy, it should be General Cassio Tagge : he was the chief of the Imperial army. And he is not even in the game
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Larx wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Who would care about a GL Snoke?
    Why could he be a GL? Sitting around in a chair being a demolished clone of the Emperor?

Also Fallen Anakin? Why should he ever be in the game and why now?

It would make far more sense if they pick anything from Mandalorian. But yes, it seems to be too early for a new GL.

A GL Kenobi would be awesome, but not with Anakin as a pair. Every version of Ani we have is already very good and sums up every movie.

A GR GL Kenobi would be cool and as the Darkside there could be Maul, but this would make him a CloneWars Kenobi again. So i think we have to wait until the Kenobi Series.

Actually any New GL would only make sense if they Headset into a New era.

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.
    Or something totally different with KOTOR.
    But i dont know if they could make enough money with KOTOR era.

Or something totally new:

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

Have you seen some of the characters that are in the game? CUP, GG, JKG, Ugnaught, Tuskens, Mob Enforcer, etc.

And?

Rather have Fallen Anakin and Snoke than those trash characters.

Where did i say i would prefer a CUP over a Fallen Anakin? You have to look at the release dates from mob or cup. Do you think they should have started with the strongest toons?

No.

But toons in this game should have at least a bit of relastic power due to their role in the galaxy.

And Snoke? Sry, but he has no place in this game being a GL, Journey or whatever.

And for Fallen Anakin:
    Which abilities should he have?
    More powerful than Vader?
    Less powerful than GAS?
    Which synergies?
    Which faction?
    A Fallen Anakin would be an Attacker, Dark Side.
    No Sith, no jedi, no empire, no GR

Why wouldnt he be a Sith? He was called Darth Vader when he destroyed the Jedi Temple and fought Kenobi. He was definitely a Sith Lord at that point

So he is in the game. Darth Vader.

Back to topic:
    GL Leia could make sense due to the new movies.
    GL Han or Chewie are - only my opinion - already in the game. These are the best versions of them.

Empire would be really cool if it was Thrawn - but therefore we have to see more of him in Mando.

GL Scoundrels: Jabba as the Contracter for everyone. Would be nice.

GL Geos - the Mother. Could bring another cool mechanics for Brute and the Gang.

GL Droid - Grievious would have make sense, but no one else comes into my mind.

GL GR could be a Queen Amidala - could let them also introduce a new faction.
  • Pre suit Vader is the strongest Vader as he hasn’t been chopped up and burned. He would be quite the attacker.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Larx wrote: »
    Why could he be a GL? Sitting around in a chair being a demolished clone of the Emperor?

It would make far more sense if they pick anything from Mandalorian. But yes, it seems to be too early for a new GL.

A GL Kenobi would be awesome, but not with Anakin as a pair. Every version of Ani we have is already very good and sums up every movie.

A GR GL Kenobi would be cool and as the Darkside there could be Maul, but this would make him a CloneWars Kenobi again. So i think we have to wait until the Kenobi Series.

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

Have you seen some of the characters that are in the game? CUP, GG, JKG, Ugnaught, Tuskens, Mob Enforcer, etc.

And?

Where did i say i would prefer a CUP over a Fallen Anakin? You have to look at the release dates from mob or cup. Do you think they should have started with the strongest toons?

No.

But toons in this game should have at least a bit of relastic power due to their role in the galaxy.

And Snoke? Sry, but he has no place in this game being a GL, Journey or whatever.

And for Fallen Anakin:
    Less powerful than GAS?
    Which synergies?
    Which faction?

Why wouldnt he be a Sith? He was called Darth Vader when he destroyed the Jedi Temple and fought Kenobi. He was definitely a Sith Lord at that point

So he is in the game. Darth Vader.

Back to topic:
    GL Leia could make sense due to the new movies.
    GL Han or Chewie are - only my opinion - already in the game. These are the best versions of them.

Empire would be really cool if it was Thrawn - but therefore we have to see more of him in Mando.

GL Scoundrels: Jabba as the Contracter for everyone. Would be nice.

GL Geos - the Mother. Could bring another cool mechanics for Brute and the Gang.

GL Droid - Grievious would have make sense, but no one else comes into my mind.

GL GR could be a Queen Amidala - could let them also introduce a new faction.

I created a Queen Amidala kit and kits for the Royal Handmaidens, but I could buff Queen Amidala to be GL lvl.

GL Geos - Klick Klack (LS) :wink:

GL Droid - CB-23 :lol:
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Pile wrote: »
    If any iteration of Anakin was worthy of the title galactic legend it was GAS. Besides, I still say we aren't getting any galactic legends that aren't Disney creations.

Klick Klack and CB-23 are Disney (Rebels and Resistance respectively)
    If any iteration of Anakin was worthy of the title galactic legend it was GAS. Besides, I still say we aren't getting any galactic legends that aren't Disney creations.

Nobody from Resistance please and thank you
  • What about Honda as a scoundrel GL? Who they'd pair him with, i'm not sure. You have to look at factions that don't have a GL yet (anything outside jedi, sith, fo and resistance). That leave rebels, scoundrels, galactic republic, old republic, clones, droid, empire, separatist, NS. That said, there's some factions that just don't have a realistic GL like ewoks, and subfactions (phoenix, imperial troopers). Clearly Kenobi and Lord Vader would go together, but that's so end game, i think they would hold off as long as possible on that.
  • How about the GR and Separatist faction GLs, that would be nice
    A new GL GG possibly with another GR counterpart

GL Kaz coming to the game with 2 versions of Tam, Captain Doza, Neeku, Yeager, Commander Doza, all the aces and their ships.

Acutally adding the aces would be clever to give Raddus more ships
  • I think the next two GLs would be more likely to still from the new trilogy.

Resistance Leader Leia and Snoke seems to be likely but how can CG push for whales to spend money unless they release a whole new toons from those factions?

But I would love to see a GL from the prequels or original trilogy.
  • Anarkid
    149 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    GL Ashoka and GL Maul .. Ashoka could be Rebel/GR and Maul could be Separatist/droid
  • They did say they will be released in pairs
  • Or Ahsoka and Thrawn from Mandalorian Season 3
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Pile wrote: »

GL Kaz coming to the game with 2 versions of Tam, Captain Doza, Neeku, Yeager, Commander Doza, all the aces and their ships.

None of those names mean anything to me. Doubt they mean anything to a lot of players. So I doubt they are GL worthy. I can’t really see anyone from the cartoons are being GLs. The most logical would be Jedi Master Kenobi and Lord Vader. If I was a betting man, that’s who I’d bet on. But I could see something from the Mandalorian as well.
  • I think we might get a GL Neutral Revan, and maybe Darth Bane? Darth Malgus? Darth Plageius?

None of those names mean anything to me. Doubt they mean anything to a lot of players. So I doubt they are GL worthy. I can’t really see anyone from the cartoons are being GLs. The most logical would be Jedi Master Kenobi and Lord Vader. If I was a betting man, that’s who I’d bet on. But I could see something from the Mandalorian as well.

Btw GL Kaz was a joke. I'm sure that they mean nothing to most, but just making ships for them could = a proper resistance fleet.

FYI: the Aces are Kazuda Xiono, Freya Frennis, Hype Fazon, Torra Doza, Griff Halloran, Bo Keevil and lead by Jarek Yeager: that's one fleet. And their capital ship could be the Colossus (also a refuelling station). This could make a very good fleet, and the Colossus could be very defensive with offensive ships.

• One form of Master Kenobi has to be a legend - from Maul slicing padawan, to droid destroying master, protector of the 'last Jedi' and ultimate sacrifice. But we have all 'versions' of Ben, so I doubt it will happen. Then there is Leia - she could be a legend from the last trilogy? But not sure who would be a counterpart DS GL? Not going to say Snoke as he was pretty pathetic and a mere puppet.
  • We can have fun with a topic like this...or we can get serious. I think both roads have been taken already :)
    On the serious/probably side GL Jabba and Boba could happen, Bona would be later- the crime lord version. Mail crime lord could come too. These three characters are all likely for the game any one or 3 could end up being GLs or legendary, or two could be journeys.
    General Leia could come to the game as a resistance style Mothma, if there was an appetite for such a character. She could revive resistance fighters like Poe and shock prod.
    A new Mace could be a GL but I think a rework still fits better because it would be hard to differentiate ( unless we get one handed - temple evacuating mace)
    A new Revan could come to the game for sure as a GL or a journey-
    A new Thrawn, Kenobi, Ashoka, and Ezra seem likely (and Sabine) as the new shows play out.
    You would think that CG would bring a new pair to the game next spring/early summer and some of these won’t be ready due to the shows not starting yet. We get a problem with finding a pair that mirror each other. Maybe they don’t even need to be from the same time period. Maybe we could get Jabba and Revan. Or Mace and Maul? Canderous as Mandalore?
    Or maybe they bust out a new game and we get Satele and Malgus? It feels like non Jedi Sith would be better for game balance. Perhaps adding a Crime Syndicate tag and bringing in Jabba and Maul as GLs makes the most sense.
  • With WandaVision coming out in less than 3 weeks, obviously the GL is Scarlett Witch.
  • With WandaVision coming out in less than 3 weeks, obviously the GL is Scarlett Witch.

Thx for reminding me, I’ll put that in my calendar.
  • Assuming Master Kenobi from GR and Fallen Anakin from Empire will be the next two GLs, what toons would they require?

Do we have 13+ each untapped and under developed empire and GR faction toons in the game?
  • I’m truly hoping for a GL Jabba. He is a staple of the scoundrels and by not having him in the game to play with its a waste. He could be like Wat, Hoda, and MM. please please give us Jabba
  • SithAmer wrote: »
    Assuming Master Kenobi from GR and Fallen Anakin from Empire will be the next two GLs, what toons would they require?

Do we have 13+ each untapped and under developed empire and GR faction toons in the game?

There are 8 Empire characters that could be used and 12+ GR they could use. Plus other factions get thrown in plus the 1-2 new ones we have to panic farm. Plenty of characters for a GR and Empire GL.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I’m truly hoping for a GL Jabba. He is a staple of the scoundrels and by not having him in the game to play with its a waste. He could be like Wat, Hoda, and MM. please please give us Jabba

and 3po
  • A GL Jabba would ensure that reliced Jawas and Tuskins would be part of the requirement...that said I would love a GL Jawa

Gold bikini Leia as the counter GL?
  • A GL Jabba would ensure that reliced Jawas and Tuskins would be part of the requirement...that said I would love a GL Jawa

Gold bikini Leia as the counter GL?

Not going to happen as long as Disney owns SW.
  • FofoBett wrote: »
    One form of Master Kenobi has to be a legend - from Maul slicing padawan, to droid destroying master, protector of the 'last Jedi' and ultimate sacrifice. But we have all 'versions' of Ben, so I doubt it will happen. Then there is Leia - she could be a legend from the last trilogy? But not sure who would be a counterpart DS GL? Not going to say Snoke as he was pretty pathetic and a mere puppet.

We do not have a Kenobi from TPM or ROTS only from TCW and ANH
  • Larx wrote: »

Episode 1-3 or 4-6.

A GL ship.
    Razor Crest?

And?

No.

And for Fallen Anakin:
    Less powerful than GAS?
    Which synergies?
    Which faction?

A fallen anakin would be lord vader(pre-crispy) so he would be a sith as he was given the name vader before he killed everyone. And more powerful than vader and GAS