Galaxy Of Heroes Series!

13Next

Replies

• RattyBatty wrote: »
    EMERGENCY-Stop gearing zeb and gear up ezra

Zeb will receive NO MORE GEAR FROM ME!!!
  • RattyBatty wrote: »
    EMERGENCY-Stop gearing zeb and gear up ezra

Zeb will receive NO MORE GEAR FROM ME!!!
    Good, Revan, Good

I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • https://youtu.be/NtCb2-l3qAo
    BTW Ezra gearing has begun XD
  • GEAR UP YOUR EMPIRE
  • also your first zeta should be on vaders mercilles massacre
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited January 2021
    I've said this before, but you absolutely need to level your mods. Level 1 mods aren't doing anything for you. Don't spend a single credit on anything else until you've levelled the mods on your main teams.
  • yeah crzdroids right mods are half the battle also make sure you level the right good mods
  • only level 5 dot mods
    level them to level twelve to see if they are good
    if they have speed level 15 them and slice them
    your arrow should be speed on most characters
    you don't want speed on tanks because there taunt will go faster
    put hp primaries on your tanks
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    also your first zeta should be on vaders mercilles massacre
    this
    I'll get my first Gl...after 50 years
  • My friend Shuster123 here is right, as a phinox starter my self I would highly recommend to gear up your Ezra and empire. I completed the thrawn event with all gear 8 except for my chopper and ezra. Zeb was a waste of gear that could have been used on ezra. Also....... LEVEL UP YOUR MODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • https://youtu.be/WhQaCFO7Kqg

Update: Mods are ALL level 15 on P Squad!!

Might record a thrawn attempt next episode!
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    edited January 2021
    You do get to set your own GAC defenses, but you have to do it during the defense phase. If you don't do anything in grand arena during the 24-hour defense period, it sets junk for you, as you've seen.

You get banners for defeating squads and conquering territories. You get the most points for defeating teams on the first try. So if you have a failed attempt, you will get fewer banners when you eventually do beat them. Another consideration is that after a failed attempt, the enemy team retains turnmeter. So that's why you would use the forfeit button--if things were going so bad you've hardly damaged them but you will die. I usually accept a battle result if I kill at least one enemy. That being said it doesn't really hurt to at least try against fleet in your case.

Fun fact: Your opponent made an attack attempt during your video. You can see when you go in that your little Vader figure is standing upright, indicating a healthy team. After you look at the other team, he is hunched over. This means the squad has taken some damage but was not defeated. So that was a result of the failed attack your opponent made against you.

What is happening with the clones is because of Fives' unique. If another clone would be defeated before him, he sacrifices himself as you've seen. But in addition to healing the other clone, all clones get his stats added to theirs for the rest of the battle. So people usually try to kill Fives first, but you did alright here.

Post edited by crzydroid on
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    You do get to set your own GAC defenses, but you have to do it during the defense phase. If you don't do anything in grand arena during the 24-hour defense period, it sets junk for you, as you've seen.

You get banners for defeating squads and conquering territories. You get the most points for defeating teams on the first try. So if you have a failed attempt, you will get fewer banners when you eventually do beat them. Another consideration is that after a failed attempt, the enemy team retains turnmeter. So that's why you would use the forfeit button--if things were going so bad you've hardly damaged them but you will die. I usually accept a battle result if I kill at least one enemy. That being said it doesn't really hurt to at least try against fleet in your case.

Fun fact: Your opponent made an attack attempt during your video. You can see when you go in that your little Vader figure is standing upright, indicating a healthy team. After you look at the other team, he is hunched over. This means the squad has taken some damage but was not defeated. So that was a result of the failed attack your opponent made against you.

What is happening with the clones is because of Fives' unique. If another clone would be defeated before him, he sacrifices himself as you've seen. But in addition to healing the other clone, all clones get his stats added to theirs for the rest of the battle. So people usually try to kill Fives first, but you did alright here.

Oh dang they were attacking me during the vid lol

Thanks for this help mate, already looking stringer on my 2nd GAC!
  • i0ri8cj8sdh6.png

It finally happened! XD
  • zeta your Vader and use empire in squad arena
  • Gear up your glorious EMPIRE!!!!!!!!
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    zeta your Vader and use empire in squad arena

a good team in arena is Vader, palp lead, Bastila fallen, Thrawn, and shore trooper and sometimes han to outrun other Vaders. Thats what I run in arena, try it
  • https://youtu.be/0na4zDNYCzI
    This felt soooo good!

LET THE EMPIRE GEARING BEGIN!!!
  • https://youtu.be/i0PZ8ZYKxAw
    First guild toon collected!
  • left a comment on that video @RevanTheLegend under the name Bryten
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • @RevanTheLegend Whens your next video? I really enjoy them!
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • @RevanTheLegend When is your next video?