What team should I farm now that I’m done with Phoenix?

My Phoenix team is 7 stars and I’m not sure what teams I should try to get now. I have an empire team, but you can’t really farm those. Any suggestions?
https://swgoh.gg/p/985149646/

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Probably Separatists for Padmé or scoundrels for credit heist.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

I already have some mediocre scoundrels to get mando
  • Jedinight1 wrote: »
    My Phoenix team is 7 stars and I’m not sure what teams I should try to get now. I have an empire team, but you can’t really farm those. Any suggestions?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/985149646/
    First, you aren't quite done with Phoenix. Not until you can get Palp and Thrawn to 7 stars. This means getting your Phoenix to gear 8-9.
    Second, you can farm gear for your Empire team. Vader should be your gearing focus when you decide to switch your focus to them. Who are you using in the 5th slot in your Empire team, besides EP, Thrawn, Palp, Tarkin? It looks like you use Royal Guard, but he isn't that good of a character long term.
    Third, and you can start farming the shards now since your done with Phoenix shards, I recommend farming Geonosians. They give you great ships, unlock Padme, and are just a good team, and are fun to use.
    crzydroid wrote: »

If possible, start farming Bossk and the Hound's Tooth. This is one of the best ships in the game, plus you get Jango, who comes from the same hard battle as the Hound's Tooth blueprints. This gets you 2 great Bounty Hunters to go with your Greef, Mando, and Boba. You can use them to complete the Credit Heist event.
  • Personally I think the best next step is to gear empire and start farming req for Darth revan.

And geos for the wat mission.

With the following characters, you can counter most teams, including gls.

Vader
    Thrawn
    Wat
    Dark Bastilla
    Darth revan
    Hk
    Malak
    A pretaunting tank

For rey: vader lead, thrawn, wat, dark Bastilla, and darth revan

For jml: darth revan, dark Bastilla, hk, malak, wat

For slkr: thrawn, vader, wat, a pre taunt (brood alpha works well), and a 5th (dark Bastilla or darth revan)

For see, vader lead works pretty well.

So basically, with a handful of characters, you can counter anything.
  • First, you aren't quite done with Phoenix. Not until you can get Palp and Thrawn to 7 stars. This means getting your Phoenix to gear 8-9.
    Second, you can farm gear for your Empire team. Vader should be your gearing focus when you decide to switch your focus to them. Who are you using in the 5th slot in your Empire team, besides EP, Thrawn, Palp, Tarkin? It looks like you use Royal Guard, but he isn't that good of a character long term.
    Third, and you can start farming the shards now since your done with Phoenix shards, I recommend farming Geonosians. They give you great ships, unlock Padme, and are just a good team, and are fun to use.

Who would be a good 5th empire character, then?
    First, you aren't quite done with Phoenix. Not until you can get Palp and Thrawn to 7 stars. This means getting your Phoenix to gear 8-9.

I like to use dark Bastilla under ep lead.
    TIE Pilot is a great choice.
    The reason Royal Guard isn't that great is because he doesn't really do anything. He taunts sometimes, but that can be easily dispelled. Other than that, he's kinda worthless. TIE pilot deals high damage and inflicts buff immunity and ability block.
  • I would thinking out of box
    out of currend DS you could use Count Dooku
    he is sith and separatist, have debuffs and can be deadly with both Emperor and with separatists
    also you will thank me when you could do his mission in DS Geo TB
    this is longtime thinking
    and invest something in Snowtrooper
    he hits hard and is empire so you could use him in empire Assault battles
  • Thanks guys. Should I get a Jedi team for Yoda?
    Also, are credit heists the easiest way to get credits?
  • Yes & yes

If possible, start farming Bossk and the Hound's Tooth. This is one of the best ships in the game, plus you get Jango, who comes from the same hard battle as the Hound's Tooth blueprints. This gets you 2 great Bounty Hunters to go with your Greef, Mando, and Boba. You can use them to complete the Credit Heist event.

I’m not far enough to get Bossk/Jango unfortunately. I have started farming Boba from the cantina shop
    Jedinight1 wrote: »

I’m not far enough to get Bossk/Jango unfortunately. I have started farming Boba from the cantina shop

That is V good. Keep up Boba, one of the best BH. Once you can farm Jango/HT and Bossk, do so. They are also helpful to get Chewbacca with less gear.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/