Kit Reveal: The Armorer

13Next

Replies

• JML in synergy suggestions, lol. They really hate that JML lead and his ultimate, right? JKR lead - this is the way.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • So let me get this straight: Instead of fixing the many problems with the bait-and-switch GL that is post-nerf SEE, or even at least posting a dev response, you add a character with suggested GML and Rey synergy who grants these GLs crit immunity, retribution, protection recovery, +50% defense, and +15% health up? The two GLs that SEE can still beat in his current sorry state? Wow. I'd give you my two cents, but I already gave you the last one until SEE is fixed.
  • This is all the more upsetting since I'm a huge Mandalorian fan and would be thrilled about the characters and new faction tag if it weren't for the SEE debacle.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Why can't they be honest with us for once and tell us what the deal is with Mando tag? Are there reworks coming? Bo-Katan? As it is now, the tag as well as Armorer's lead looks pretty much pointless - Jango and Mando fit better with BHs for payouts, Beskar Mando with his own lead and scoundrels probably, Canderous with OR and the rest doesn't really fit anywhere. Well, Sabine at least has a shred (pun absolutely intended) of synergy with Armorer. At least the lead isn't a zeta trap like Bastila...
    Or, if this is really all there will be, it's rather disappointing.
  • The first half of the kit is good the second one is just lazy,the leader ability is so blunt and the unique is not much,did you guys made the first half in 2020 and the second one in 2021 after new year and just said f it,leave it like this.
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Do we know if the lead/unique are omega abilities or don't go up that high?

They sound like they're missing their Zeta tier. Maybe in a future touch-up, after more appropriate mandalorians are released?
  • If beskar mando is with the armourer why does he not spawn with stacks of beskar ingot?

It would be simple enough to add it to the armourers unique. "in addition, if beskar mando is an ally, he starts with 2 stacks of beskar ingot"
  • FINAL TEXT: Inflict Armor Shred on target enemy until the end of battle. Call all Mandalorian allies and allies with Beskar Armor to assist, dealing 10% less damage.

Can her Armor Shred be resisted?
  • I hope they rework all Mandalorian faction to have synergy. Gar Saxon leadership should work with empire and Mandalorian. BH mando should get his payout if the leader is Mandalorian kind of like Jango but his ability payout ability should start on cooldown. Talking about this jango should also get his payout under mando lead
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Boba Fett may or may not be considered Mandalorian. There are after all 2 types of Mandalorians. The ones born Mandalorian, and the ones raised Mandalorian. Jango was raised Mandalorian, and he raised Boba, his clone.
    and Boba never said he wasn't mandalorian, just didn't say he was. Mando gave him the armor back, and that's as good as calling him Mandalorian anyway in my book

And I am Ecstatic they have gone away from rigid faction synergy. The game was so boring when all the teams were predetermined I almost quit. This is a holoboard table game in the star wars universe. It's a game Han and Chewie and Luke and all of them can play (in concept). It's not a game about them in our universe. No reason for that sort of rigid faction forcing in this type of game anyway.

Her kit is pretty fitting with how I see her character in the star wars universe. Minor support role.
  • See if I was making this kind of game I would put lots of tools out there and let people come up with broken teams, but instead of getting rid of the broken interaction like they have been doing, I would refine the interaction so it was still powerful but not broken.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    Why can't they be honest with us for once and tell us what the deal is with Mando tag? Are there reworks coming? Bo-Katan? As it is now, the tag as well as Armorer's lead looks pretty much pointless - Jango and Mando fit better with BHs for payouts, Beskar Mando with his own lead and scoundrels probably, Canderous with OR and the rest doesn't really fit anywhere. Well, Sabine at least has a shred (pun absolutely intended) of synergy with Armorer. At least the lead isn't a zeta trap like Bastila...
    Or, if this is really all there will be, it's rather disappointing.

Ppl still running carth OR team? Thats a news...
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    If she is a marquee character, CG, can you make it a super marquee, or bonus marquee, whatever Jangos was? Pleeeeeease?!!

womp womp.....regular ol marquee.....boring....Bring back the super marquees every once and a while!!
  • "Call all Mandalorian allies and allies with Beskar Armor to assist".

There will be another character with beskar armor? And it will not be mandalorian? How can we know if the character have beskar armor? There is no drescription or tag with this information.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    suighro wrote: »
    "Call all Mandalorian allies and allies with Beskar Armor to assist".

There will be another character with beskar armor? And it will not be mandalorian? How can we know if the character have beskar armor? There is no drescription or tag with this information.

look at her special ability
  • Ultra wrote: »
    suighro wrote: »
    "Call all Mandalorian allies and allies with Beskar Armor to assist".

look at her special ability

Ow, the "beskar armor" in this text is refering to her non unique buff.

When I made the question I was thinking if Boba's Fett amor was made of beskar. But now I realised that is the buff.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    6b72bd9vgrc8.jpg

Another team, yay

I have those two reliced as well, but I wasnt brave enough to waist the zeta.
  • B14ke wrote: »
    It’s hammer time lol

[takes a bow]
  • Don't you remember when the Armorer helped Rey and Jedi Master Luke and worked with Wat Tambor?

Not exactly an accurate game now is it lmao, Master Luke can fight with his old self, father and a dead separatist leader

"can fight with his old self, father and a dead separatist leader" This description also seems like it could be notes of a breakthrough that happened during therapy.
  • Hornist wrote: »
    Assuming she opens with "This is the Way" does her assist proc the third ingot stack (due to the target having armor shred) or not?

Yes, it does. So you can "This is the Way" into "Earn the signet"
  • B14ke wrote: »
    It’s hammer time lol

[takes a bow]

Well earned.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • So ahhhhh. Armorer not that good in Geo TB, you lose the beskar stacks at the end of each round
  • So far the she is VERY underwhelming. Takes way too long to build up and apply a buff that disappears between battle phases. Besides that, she doesn’t really do anything else. Seems pointless right now.
  • Ltswb1 wrote: »
    So far the she is VERY underwhelming. Takes way too long to build up and apply a buff that disappears between battle phases. Besides that, she doesn’t really do anything else. Seems pointless right now.

Ive been able to use her in rey mirrors and GAS cheese. GAS cheese makes you not need Han and Chewie
  • Bo-katan may be the missing piece.

Mandalorians need a tank that would allow Armorer to say: sorry sis, you can't touch this.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Someone on the forums is 3 manning SLKR with SEE, GBA, and Armorer - apparently he's 100% win rate.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    RTS wrote: »
    Someone on the forums is 3 manning SLKR with SEE, GBA, and Armorer - apparently he's 100% win rate.

I guess SEE got his buff!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • - Rework Gar Saxon lead so that it works with both Empire and Mando's.

- Give Gar " The Code " unique ability from the current Mandalorian galactic challenge

- Add new unique Clan Superiority: When Gar Saxon is in the lead, he shares his offense, defense, health, protection, potency, and tenacity with all Mandalorians

- Add Zeta to Imperial Super Commando unique Upper Hand: Everytime Imperial Super Commando counter attacks, he calls all Mandalorian allies to assist

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Sev112 wrote: »
    - Rework Gar Saxon lead so that it works with both Empire and Mando's.

- Give Gar " The Code " unique ability from the current Mandalorian galactic challenge

- Add new unique Clan Superiority: When Gar Saxon is in the lead, he shares his offense, defense, health, protection, potency, and tenacity with all Mandalorians

- Add Zeta to Imperial Super Commando unique Upper Hand: Everytime Imperial Super Commando counter attacks, he calls all Mandalorian allies to assist

wrong thread