Rebels event

Dustin84
1 posts Member
edited January 2021
I’ve been having issues with this event. I’m on the hard mission, and I’ve tried to do this over 500 times and I still cannot get through it. Is there some sort of trick to it or what cuz it’s ticking me off that I can’t progress any further. Please help me
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• What is your team?
  • The team they give you, the rebels training event thing.
  • Search you tube for strategy videos. Been a while since I did it, but I couldn't figure it out for a while. Once I watched a couple videos, I finished it in a couple tries. IIRC, you need to spread stuns around. I believe you want to stun thrawn with Han. Stun Vader with r2, and hammer palp down.
    1. Stun Thrawn with Han
    2. Smoke Kenobi
    3. Leia on Palp/Vader
    4. Han and R2 stun Vader and Palp ASAP
    5. Buff immunity one stormtrooper and stun-lock the other
    6. Keep the big 3 stuunned and work on them and TFP.
    7. Stormtroopers last
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
    1. Stun Thrawn with Han
    2. Smoke Kenobi
    3. Leia on Palp/Vader
    7. Stormtroopers last

@Admin Pin this post! This comment helped me to finish the Tier 3 battle in under 5 attempts after reading it. Before, I failed way over 40 times. They YouTube videos out there are not useful because the order of characters oftentimes varies.

@TheChild_eats_eggs1 you are my hero man! Failing this mission time and time again has left me sooo frustrated. What a relief this mission is finally off my to-do-list!
  • Skypher wrote: »
    1. Stun Thrawn with Han
    2. Smoke Kenobi
    3. Leia on Palp/Vader
    7. Stormtroopers last

@Admin Pin this post! This comment helped me to finish the Tier 3 battle in under 5 attempts after reading it. Before, I failed way over 40 times. They YouTube videos out there are not useful because the order of characters oftentimes varies.

@TheChild_eats_eggs1 you are my hero man! Failing this mission time and time again has left me sooo frustrated. What a relief this mission is finally off my to-do-list!

lol sme for me. Did it in one with my alt with this method about 2/3 days ago.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/