Some Jedi stuff

Like most I think Mace is in a dire need of a re-work. That is obvious.

But there are 2 other Jedi Related things that, imo, should be addressed.

First is the lack of any sort of an auto-tank for Jedi. Either re-work guardian to be one, or bring in a new character.

I Personally vote for Corran Horn
During his training at Luke’s Jedi academy, it was discovered that Horn was gifted in precognition allowing him to see glimpses of the future and dodge blows that would kill other men.

320?cb=20080810172918

He was also an excellent pilot which opens door for a jedi squadron. Which there should be as well that plays into the final Jedi thing that needs to be addressed.

Luke needs a ship.

the XWing and luke has held a strong bond in all star wars lore and legend. Luke flew his Xwing to blow up the deathstar, he flew his xwing to Dagobah to train with Yoda and used the force to raise it. He used the force to raise his xwing from the waters in the rise of Skywalker.
His XWing has even shown up in the Madalorian.

Luke needs his XWing.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Do you mean besides GK?
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Do you mean besides GK?

GKs taunt doesnt start at the beginning of battle.
    I think Jedi should have one that does.

Gas is an auto taunt (Clones/501 faction)
    Kylo unmasked (First order/Sith)
    Shortrooper (Empire, Imperial)
    Sith Empire Trooper (Sith, Sith Empire)
    Baze Malbus (Rebel, Rogue 1)
    IG 11 (If Kuil is there)
    Knightsister Zombie

I am sure there are more I am missing right now though.

GK is the only taunt capable Jedi, iirc, and he is not a "start of battle taunt"
    Do you mean besides GK?

GKs taunt doesnt start at the beginning of battle.
    I think Jedi should have one that does.

Gas is an auto taunt (Clones/501 faction)
    Kylo unmasked (First order/Sith)
    Shortrooper (Empire, Imperial)
    Sith Empire Trooper (Sith, Sith Empire)
    Baze Malbus (Rebel, Rogue 1)
    IG 11 (If Kuil is there)
    Knightsister Zombie

I am sure there are more I am missing right now though.

GK is the only taunt capable Jedi, iirc, and he is not a "start of battle taunt"

*Nightsister not Knightsister

KRU is not a Sith
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    So you meant pretaunt.
  • Jedi Master Luke is the tank you're looking for
    So you meant pretaunt.

Yeah, thats the term.

There is no way to compete speed wise with factions like the 501st with that bonus rex passes out.

For example I have a hermit yoda with 330 speed. A full gas team only needs speed of 275 to top it. 275 speed from mods is alot easier to make happen than 330+ from mods.

A way to counter that is to have a pretaunt that can take that damage run from the first go and preserve a toon like, for me, yoda or JKA, etc.

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Bastila lead ;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Bastila lead ;)

Yeah, but that ruins both the Jedi Revan team and the Jedi Knight Luke lead teams
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    That's what the ;) was for.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Bastila lead ;)

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker lead is also an option. ;)
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Ichiraikou wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Bastila lead ;)

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker lead is also an option. ;)

jumpire-slo-mo600.gif
  • Also, Just noticed my Dengar (Gear 11.2) is over 3K higher in power than my Mace Windu (Gear 12.4)

that seems wrong on alot of levels.
  • Also, Just noticed my Dengar (Gear 11.2) is over 3K higher in power than my Mace Windu (Gear 12.4)

Firstly, why is your Mace Windu g12? Secondly, zetas, mods, abilities and lvl affect?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Dengar wasn't a terrible leader who got a ton of his guys killed and helped turn the chosen one to the ds, so seems right to me
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Also, Just noticed my Dengar (Gear 11.2) is over 3K higher in power than my Mace Windu (Gear 12.4)

Firstly, why is your Mace Windu g12? Secondly, zetas, mods, abilities and lvl affect?

you are asking about zetas for mace and dengar?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

Cause I love Mace and I want him geared up. to be a part of my 2nd Jedi team (Although he should be in the top Jedi team. I want to run a JKL, Mace, Ezra, Hermit Yoda and GMY team) (Also really hoping for a rework, so making a bit of a gamble there I guess)

Dengar has his Zeta, all mods at 5.
    Mace doesnt have a Zeta to give,4 mods at 5, 2 mods at 6.

Nope...dengar has 6 skills and an zeta upgrade, mace has 4 skills only, no zeta upgrade.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Also, Just noticed my Dengar (Gear 11.2) is over 3K higher in power than my Mace Windu (Gear 12.4)

you are asking about zetas for mace and dengar?

No I'm explaining GP factors.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »

Nope...dengar has 6 skills and an zeta upgrade, mace has 4 skills only, no zeta upgrade.

That is kind of my point.

I get that Dengar has been given more than Mace, and as a result has more GP than Mace.

But he shouldn't. A bounty Hunter Scoundrel should not have more skills and zeta that the 2nd most powerful member of the jedi council.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »

That is kind of my point.

I get that Dengar has been given more than Mace, and as a result has more GP than Mace.

But he shouldn't. A bounty Hunter Scoundrel should not have more skills and zeta that the 2nd most powerful member of the jedi council.

Power means nothing, char skills and synergies do.