Mando s3 speculation

TheChild_eats_eggs1
1459 posts Member
edited January 2021
Anything??
My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

Replies

• bo katan and mando fight I have spoken
  • If Grogu is truly gone then who knows. Mando can stop being a babysitter and maybe help get Mandalor back? Maybe a dozen more cameos so they can spin off those characters too?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Episode 1: Mando meets Han Solo and Chewbacca, and together they fight a horde of angry space bee’s. Mando learns that they are looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 2: Mando meets Bossk, and together they fight a massive space scorpion. Mando learns that Bossk is looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 3: Mando meets Ezra Bridger. Ezra tells him to go find Sabine Wren, who tells him to go find Hera Syndulla, who says screw and gives him a beskar lightsaber she happened to stumble upon. Oh, and they’re all looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 4: Mando meets Dengar, and together they fight a dangerous crime lord that looks like a rabbit mixed with a walrus. Mando learns that Dengar is looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 5: Mando meets Attila the Hun, and together they fight a ton of Rodians, just for fun. Mando learns that Attila the Hun is looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 6: Mandalore! Mando gathers every friend he can find, from Greef Carga to Justin Timberlake. That’s it. That’s episode 6.

Episode 7: Mandalore! Mando and massive team go to Mandalore! They stop for a bathroom break because Boba’s gettin old people, and his kidneys just aren’t what they used to be.

Episode 8: Mandalore! Having arrived on Mandalore, Mando and team fight each other for a little bit, then stormtroopers that come from nowhere. Do they take Mandalore back? We don’t know, because Palpatine makes a surprise appearance! He saves the day, decides he needs Boba Fett, and leaves. Dramatically. The end credits scene introduces the new show: Palpy and Fett!

Boom. That’s all you need to know.

(I should add: This is not to hate on the Mandalorian. I just compiled a few things I thought were odd into a parody, exaggerated them, and ran with it.)
  • Thanks Nihion for saving me from having to watch S3.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Thanks Nihion for saving me from having to watch S3.

You are very welcome!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nihion wrote: »
    Episode 1: Mando meets Han Solo and Chewbacca, and together they fight a horde of angry space bee’s. Mando learns that they are looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 2: Mando meets Bossk, and together they fight a massive space scorpion. Mando learns that Bossk is looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 3: Mando meets Ezra Bridger. Ezra tells him to go find Sabine Wren, who tells him to go find Hera Syndulla, who says screw and gives him a beskar lightsaber she happened to stumble upon. Oh, and they’re all looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 4: Mando meets Dengar, and together they fight a dangerous crime lord that looks like a rabbit mixed with a walrus. Mando learns that Dengar is looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 5: Mando meets Attila the Hun, and together they fight a ton of Rodians, just for fun. Mando learns that Attila the Hun is looking for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Episode 6: Mandalore! Mando gathers every friend he can find, from Greef Carga to Justin Timberlake. That’s it. That’s episode 6.

Episode 7: Mandalore! Mando and massive team go to Mandalore! They stop for a bathroom break because Boba’s gettin old people, and his kidneys just aren’t what they used to be.

Episode 8: Mandalore! Having arrived on Mandalore, Mando and team fight each other for a little bit, then stormtroopers that come from nowhere. Do they take Mandalore back? We don’t know, because Palpatine makes a surprise appearance! He saves the day, decides he needs Boba Fett, and leaves. Dramatically. The end credits scene introduces the new show: Palpy and Fett!

Boom. That’s all you need to know.

(I should add: This is not to hate on the Mandalorian. I just compiled a few things I thought were odd into a parody, exaggerated them, and ran with it.)

3svaja49v8fp.jpg
  • I think you got the script for Mandalorian Season 3 mixed with Ahsoka Season 1
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I think you got the script for Mandalorian Season 3 mixed with Ahsoka Season 1

Oh shoot... I’ll have to ask Favreau about that. One time, I asked him if I could see the Lion King script, and he gave me the synopsis for Iron Man 4! It was quite the mixup.

In all seriousness, I’m hoping that Season 3 of Mando gives us a better look at what happened to Mandalore, the dark saber, and Bo Katan when Gideon got involved. Some flashbacks could be cool. If we don’t get to Mandalore right away, season 3 could start out with Mando chasing bounties again. Maybe losing Grogu took its toll, and he separates from his friends for a little bit. Idk, just some things I’d like to see.