The Mandalorian and Jango's Payout

So with the new tag (so excited to see what the future brings for this tag) I'm really hoping we see a caveat to the Mandalorian's Payout ability along the same line as Jangos.

Jango has the caveat "...or when the leader is another Separatist ally, he also gains the following payout." I think adding that line to The Mandalorian (Bounty Hunter)'s payout. Let him use that disintegrate ability under the Armorer (or i'm assuming Bo Katan when she comes out).

It might be OP to have it available out the gate so maybe have it start on a cool down if its activated this way.

And it's less likely (and less lore friendly) but it would be nice if Jango had it too ("...Or when the leader is another Separatist OR MANDALORIAN ally, he also gains the following payout."

Hopefully the devs are aware of this and I'm bringing it up for nothing. As excited as I am, their faction is a little underwhelming at the moment, but I know this is just the start. A few touch ups the kits involved to add Mando synergy (Like sabine's grenades. Add "deals 10% more damage for each Phoenix and Mandalorian Ally") and it's going to be fun.

Also, side note, give Fulcrum Ahsoka the Phoenix tag. If we take Ezra to a jedi team, and Sabine to a mando team, let Fulcrum Ahsoka fill in that 5th spot. Please. Give her some use. Give her a home.

Replies

• Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    I like that idea. But the bounty hunter payout thing can get messy because if you would do jango lead with mando, mando will get his contract right away (Because jango is another mandalorian ally). So it would have to change to a non bounty hunter mandalorian ally.
  • Like it too, but
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    I like that idea. But the bounty hunter payout thing can get messy because if you would do jango lead with mando, mando will get his contract right away (Because jango is another mandalorian ally). So it would have to change to a non bounty hunter mandalorian ally.

So I think this is possible.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • That would/should be an easy work around. Also let mando call other mandalorians to assist with his shock prod
  • But if mando has his contract right away, you'd have a disintegrate on turn 1 (if you can call him to assist before his first turn, maybe that's a bit to good
  • Sanderzas wrote: »
    But if mando has his contract right away, you'd have a disintegrate on turn 1 (if you can call him to assist before his first turn, maybe that's a bit to good

Easy Just add: "if the leader isn't a bounty hunter this ability starts on cooldown"