Beginning Guilds issue.

CozyProfessor
1 posts Member
edited January 2021
So I use to play this when it was first being developed, but stopped for a few years and came back with a new account. I’ve been going through the different beginner guilds, and was planning to leave after we finished a Tier 3 Pit raid, and a level 1 Sith Triumvirate raid. Out of the 50 people in the guild, 13 were active. I CARRIED the rancor raid and was too placed for the end. Same for the Sith raid. We were in phase 4 of both raids and both of these had gear and rewards I need! I completed 1 guild quest for donating some gear and it completely removed me from the guild and placed me into the next one. I don’t get either gear boxes, guild tokens, or credits from the Pit Raid, and I missed out on the Sith rewards as well. It just feels like a complete waste of my time and effort, especially for carrying the guild that I was in. To transfer me out at the VERY last parts of both raids as they are finishing is completely absurd and I hope I get both rewards for the placements I earned! This is extremely destructive to morale of new players. No wonder you have these beginning guilds with over half of the roster inactive. You can’t keep your players retained in your game with instances like this! The only thing you have to do in this game is progress. This function has disrupted my progress and morale for the game. I’d like to get in touch with whoever can help!

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Leave the beginner guilds and join a real one. There is a whole guild recruitment section here on the forums or you can go on discord.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Leave the beginner guilds and join a real one. There is a whole guild recruitment section here on the forums or you can go on discord.

^^. Beginner guilds is arguably a function made to help you not be good.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • crzydroid wrote: »

I understand the process. Like I said, I was planning to join a legitimate guild after completing the two raids. I was robbed of the rewards and earnings however, and that was the point. To address a flaw with the guild progression for new players
  • I think the whole starter guild stuff should be completely removed, they just slow people down. They are completely unnecessary, players can figure out how guilds work without the starter guilds.