Assault Battle Challenges now 2 days?

So if I remember correctly, CG changed the Assault Battle Challenges to 1 day sometime last year.....Over Christmas and now into the new year, all of the Assault Battle Challenges have been 2 days again. Was this ever documented anywhere? I'm feeling a little confused because I can't find any info that discusses this.....If it's on purpose then I'd like to thank CG for the extra shard currency and gear :)

Replies

• Shhhhh don’t tell them. This is why we can’t have nice things.
  • I bet it is deliberate and is an economy change.
  • If it would be deliberate economy change - it would be widely advertised imo. I still hope so though - we have more and more toons we practically need to relic to make them viable, but no additional sources of kyros or other gear (not mentioning “new” raid for obvious reasons)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Right now, this is temporary, but who knows what the future will bring.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Right now, this is temporary, but who knows what the future will bring.

unclear-the-future-it-is.jpg

(For now, just enjoy the ride.)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Leodemiurg wrote: »
    If it would be deliberate economy change - it would be widely advertised imo. I still hope so though - we have more and more toons we practically need to relic to make them viable, but no additional sources of kyros or other gear (not mentioning “new” raid for obvious reasons)

Was discussing this on Fatal's discord the other day - considering how much CG has been getting roasted I'd expect them to tout this far and wide if it was permanent.

However the longer they keep it this way, the bigger the outcry will be if they revert it.
  • RTS wrote: »
    Leodemiurg wrote: »
    If it would be deliberate economy change - it would be widely advertised imo. I still hope so though - we have more and more toons we practically need to relic to make them viable, but no additional sources of kyros or other gear (not mentioning “new” raid for obvious reasons)

Was discussing this on Fatal's discord the other day - considering how much CG has been getting roasted I'd expect them to tout this far and wide if it was permanent.

However the longer they keep it this way, the bigger the outcry will be if they revert it.

Outcry only from those who refuse to accept the gift for what it is now. Honestly, if people start complaining about this when they go back to one day, I might have to stop by TVF's basement and pick my CGDF badge back up...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • I couldn't find the "unlike" tag, so I made my own.

1oqyt37fr92x.png
  • I couldn't find the "unlike" tag, so I made my own.

1oqyt37fr92x.png

Fun fact - there was one for a couple weeks. Then CG made an unpopular decision and anyone with "CG" at the front of their username suddenly lead the universe in forum dislikes. So it "went away".

That's why we can't have nice things.

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I couldn't find the "unlike" tag, so I made my own.

1oqyt37fr92x.png

Fun fact - there was one for a couple weeks. Then CG made an unpopular decision and anyone with "CG" at the front of their username suddenly lead the universe in forum dislikes. So it "went away".

That's why we can't have nice things.

It doesn’t seem like they have a lot of nice things to hand out. They do only have one computer.
  • Kyno, can you please delete this thread before the devs see it?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    image0.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mandelbro wrote: »
    Kyno, can you please delete this thread before the devs see it?

r8wx3259xp94.jpg
  • IntrepidFox
    237 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    This is a great move. They should never have changed this to only one day. Rewards are great for all players and there’s actually a lot more to do in game. A few extra days of logging in and having something to do makes a big difference. Sorry to hear it’s temporary.