Can you have two accounts?

Blixion
57 posts Member
edited April 2022
I pay quite often on this account, not whale level but significant. Can I start another account and keep both active on the same device? Or can you only use one at a time.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Blixion
    57 posts Member
    I want the new one to be F2P
  • You can have multiple accounts on the same device.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Idk about Apple but is very easy to do on android, just hit the gear on the main screen, select sign out then select add an account.
  • Blixion
    57 posts Member
    I'm on an Iphone 7
  • Blixion
    57 posts Member
    There's no sign out button or if there is I cannot locate it
  • Blixion wrote: »
    There's no sign out button or if there is I cannot locate it

Hit the gear at the top left of the screen, and it will bring up your settings. There should be a "sign out of..." button on the right column of options - second option down on the right. Unless you're playing a guest account (which I don't advise), it would say "sign into..."

I'm on android, so it's Sign out of - or Sign into Google Play.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    He's on apple, they don't have that button so idk what you have to do, maybe sign out of your apple account and sign into a different one on your phone then enter the game?
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Sign out of Game Center in your main settings on the phone
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    As a guy with multiple ios accounts, here is what you do:
    1) Have a second apple I'd account ready
    2) Go to game center and sign out o current Id
    3) Login with second apple id
    4) ????
    5) Profit

Alternatively, you can stay signed out of game center for yet ANOTHER account.
  • Go into settings, find Game Center and log out. Then create a new gamecentre account for the new swgoh account, and you can continue to switch between the two as and when you wish.
  • Just reviving this thread to ask a question. I’ve got a second account on an iPhone, but I’ve just upgraded my phone today. Accessing my main account fine, but struggling to get back to my second account once I’ve logged out of the Game Centre.
    Has anyone got any tips??
  • Shiney wrote: »
    Just reviving this thread to ask a question. I’ve got a second account on an iPhone, but I’ve just upgraded my phone today. Accessing my main account fine, but struggling to get back to my second account once I’ve logged out of the Game Centre.
    Has anyone got any tips??

If it was a guest account(not tied to an apple ID)you will need your ally code and player ID. I think you will have to have a second apple ID and tech support can link it to that one. Its a pain in the **** process.
  • I have 2 accounts. I use one on my phone and the other on my iPad. You can also install bluestacks on your pc which is a free android emulator and setup there.
  • Hi!! I have a problem. im on iPhone and both me and my husband have SWGOH accounts. Accidentally, my husband put his account in my phone and the Game Center was on. Now I can’t put back my SWGOH account in my phone. all I see is his account. Do you know how to get back my SWGOH account?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Asuna1805 wrote: »
    Hi!! I have a problem. im on iPhone and both me and my husband have SWGOH accounts. Accidentally, my husband put his account in my phone and the Game Center was on. Now I can’t put back my SWGOH account in my phone. all I see is his account. Do you know how to get back my SWGOH account?

You ever activated Game Center to link your account? If yes log out of your husbands and go back to your account.
    If not you just had a guest account, you can try to log off from Game Center and see if it reappears. If that's not helping you need to contact the support, you will need your ally code for that. Good luck.
    PS: If you got your account back make sure to link it somewhere to never run into this situation again.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • RoBane1738
    267 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    How about linking an account that exist (but is only linked to the device) to a new game center account? I had a big scare yesterday, lost my phone on a golf course, my main account is linked to the device. 6.3m GP and days away from unlocking my 2nd GL, yes have spent thousands on that account.

Luckily I was able to find the phone, but put a scare in me. Would be a smart idea to figure out a way to link it to a game center account in case I lose the phone again and that time unable to find it.
    Post edited by RoBane1738 on
  • RoBane1738 wrote: »
    How about linking an account that exist (but is only linked to the device) to a new game center account? I had a big scare yesterday, lost my phone on a golf course, my main account is linked to the device. 6.3m GP and days away from unlocking my 2nd GL, yes have spent thousands on that account.

Luckily I was able to find the phone, but put a scare in me. Would be a smart idea to figure out a way to link it to a game center account in case I lose the phone again and that time unable to find it.

If you call tech support, they can fix it. Its a pain in the ****, but they can do it. You will need your player ID, ally code, and records of purchases.
This discussion has been closed.