New GL speculation

Replies

• So far we have FO, Resistance, Sith and Jedi. So i would guess Leia for a Rebel GL then we have empire, seps, bounty hunters or scoundrels for possible darkside. Jabba if they can fit him on screen...

I wouldn’t consider this version of Luke as a Jedi since it’s 100%, from the abilities to the Rey requirement, the last Jedi version which was just a grumpy old man who didn’t care about Jedi
  • GL Mace
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    GL Mace

but why?
  • The mace we have in the game is already a galactic disaster^^
  • Anax33 wrote: »
    The mace we have in the game is already a galactic disaster^^

Lol GD Mace. Well I have made a Windu kit (in Feedback Home -> Characters). Not a GL or GD, but I think it's an improvement.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Anax33 wrote: »

like in the movies :)
  • Larx wrote: »
    Anax33 wrote: »

like in the movies :)

lol
  • DarthVenomis
    473 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Boba as a bh leader. Idk if this has been already said but it sounds good. Probably get something similar when his show comes around
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • New faction: Younglings, starring grogu
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • New faction: Younglings, starring grogu

I disagree. Grogu's tags would be Light Side, Support, Jedi, Galactic Republic, New Jedi Order, Scoundrel, Mandalorian (foundling before joining the Jedi)

New Jedi Order Faction consists of Hallway Luke, Grandmaster Luke (not JML), New Jedi Order Knight Guardian, New Jedi Order Consular, Force Ghost Anakin, Force Ghost Yoda, Force Ghost Obi-Wan, Jedi Knight Leia, Jedi Knight Ben, Ben Solo
  • Unless a GL Jabba hits, I’m done with GLs after my next one. Just not fun, I’ll work on something enjoyable instead.
  • I want JML, but I am not intersted in SEE. That said, I'm not ruling out going for future GLs.
  • I want JML, but I am not intersted in SEE. That said, I'm not ruling out going for future GLs.

sme here, although I have none so I want SLKR and Rey too.
  • With the new mandalorian tag, there's an obvious pair of GLs: The Revanchist & Mandalore the Ultimate.

The Revanchist is Revan before he fell to the dark side, and his ultimate is him as a more powerful Darth Revan.

• Vin_Jalek28
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    With Ahsoka’s show to come out & her looking for Thrawn, which would lend one to believe Ezra is alive as well, what do people think about a GL Thrawn & GL Ezra. Just trying to think outside the box from the norm. Very well could just be new Ezra & Thrawn & not GL’s, but it would be different. I’m not sure Ezra is GL worthy or not...
  • What would you all say to GL The Son and GL The Daughter. The thought occurred to me when thinking of Bo Katan and her owl-face helmet which reminded me of the creature that follows Ahsoka as a representation of The Daughter since The Daughter saved her life. Too obscure? Probably. But as far as power level, these two would definitely be GL level. Plus, you get two opposing sides. I think their tags might just be Light Side/Leader and Dark Side/Leader. They could transform into their beast forms which could be visually stunning. Also, they are presented in Rebels even though they died in The Clone Wars, which supports them being legends by being in two eras.

Again, probably unlikely to see The Son and The Daughter in this game because 1) they probably aren't popular enough for people to open their wallets for, and 2) they aren't part of Disney's current push. But man! I think they would be super cool.
  • With Ahsoka’s show to come out & her looking for Thrawn, which would lend one to believe Ezra is alive as well, what do people think about a GL Thrawn & GL Ezra. Just trying to think outside the box from the norm. Very well could just be new Ezra & Thrawn & not GL’s, but it would be different. I’m not sure Ezra is GL worthy or not...

Thrawn probably will as he’s leader of the imperial remnant(or will be soon) but I think Ezra will just be a new version. They would most likely use ahsoka as the second GL
  • Chewbacca since we only have 4 atm
  • Chewbacca since we only have 4 atm

CWC, T&C, Chewie, Vandor C, and Vet C
  • Maybe the next GL will be ships. Don’t know how it would work though.
  • Schriefer wrote: »
    Maybe the next GL will be ships. Don’t know how it would work though.

Lol Cap ship? Or normal ship? Maybe Luke’s X-wing
  • I’d like to see a Galactic Legend ship. But it’s hard enough to think of one that isn’t Millennium Falcon (which already exists in all film iterations, so no room for a Legend version) let alone TWO...

Maybe a ship could get away with only having one, since there’s no light/dark dichotomy when it comes to energy or teams. But, still, it seems like a long shot.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • With Ahsoka’s show to come out & her looking for Thrawn, which would lend one to believe Ezra is alive as well, what do people think about a GL Thrawn & GL Ezra. Just trying to think outside the box from the norm. Very well could just be new Ezra & Thrawn & not GL’s, but it would be different. I’m not sure Ezra is GL worthy or not...

I think Ahsoka’s more likely to become a Legend than Ezra. And considering she’s been in tree separate series before getting her own, I think there’s a good chance she gets the treatment. Who else is more emblematic of the broader Star Wars canon?

Thrawn would be a natural counterpart.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • 6gjlqo3aujdt.png Is that real?
  • It’s just Ian posted a video about it.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Tuareg111 wrote: »
    6gjlqo3aujdt.png Is that real?

Dunno, it looks suspiciously close to some JML team variant, I would expect Kenobi GL to have more direct synergy with Galactic Republic rather than be another Jedi GL. Also, the portrait looks a bit off to me, as if it had lower quality than the rest, but it's hard to tell since the whole screenshot has rather low quality already.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Unless a GL Jabba hits, I’m done with GLs after my next one. Just not fun, I’ll work on something enjoyable instead.

Jabba won’t be player obtainable toon at all