QoL updates for 2021

13Next

Replies

• MikKro wrote: »
    Moving tabs in squad management

HAH, I like this one, it annoys me that I can't rearrange them
    I've said it before & I'll say it again, can we get the timers on the bonus log in not spread out over a 9 hour period & then expire in 2 hours?

IE. Combine the 3 x Gold 45's into a single 135 and have it expire in 23 hours.
    Have them all go off at the same time as Arena Payout, IE, where Fleet & 1 Gold already are.

Let me log in for my 2 hours of arena & claim all 135 + 45 + 45 at that time.

Its annoying to have to be in the game 4x a day or more.

Along the same lines.
    Instead of store refreshes every 6 hours for 4x a day (3 Fleet).
    Have it refresh 1x a day & set the price for the first 3 refreshes as 0-crystals.
    Gives us the same # of refreshes each day but I don't have to stay up till 1201AM or be awake before 559AM to see one of them.
    Seriously, the amount of time this game sucks out of you just to stay on top of things is stupid.
    It wouldn't be so bad if everything had its own store node but when your checking every 6 hours hoping & praying to see StunGuns or TAx1 or Slave-1 or Gen.Grevious (or any other rare spawn), its stupid.

I'm not sure what is worse in this game, the gear crunch or the # of hours spent checking it each day, either way they are both competing for what will drive me away from the game.
  • Slicing and selling mods from inbox.
  • Things I'd like to see
    1) fleet management
    2) better mod management, maybe even increase mod cap. A lot of good ideas above such as slicing in inbox.
    3) apply the GC prize chest concept to assault battles
    4) more sims of older content, including hstr
    5) if your going to put a silly dynamic in the pit challenge raid that forces airplane mode with the current design, add the ability to hold off posting damage
    6) Ability to save an entire GAC configuration (3x3, 5x5) that is editable to reduce the amount of effort needed in each GAC when deploying round 1.
  • SIM Bronzium Data Cards please!

...and everything Mad scientist said
  • Ability to replay and practice TB battles after the phase is complete
  • Gear inventory. Doesn’t need much just a list and ability to sort by either type or rarity.

Big one that I haven’t seen mentioned would be adding new characters in the different stores.
    Only been playing 13 months but I’ve finished galactic war store. Fleet, cantina and squad stores are 1-2 months from finished. Sucks having to spend earned currency to buy character shards just to sell to shard store to buy gear. Really reduces value of getting that initial currency.
  • I don't know if this is just me but I need a few type of mod markers to plan mod upgrades. Currently I'm doing it all with locking and unlocking which is a hassle.
  • MikKro wrote: »

You can already. Select the 3 line button below home button in squad screen. Delete is on left, arrows on right move squad up and down list.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    MikKro wrote: »

You can already. Select the 3 line button below home button in squad screen. Delete is on left, arrows on right move squad up and down list.

The post you are referring to is about moving full tabs, not just squads within the tabs.
  • QOL- how about honest to god better communication? After several years of committing to it and trying different approach’s, we seem to end up back where we started with little beyond a dev post ones content releasing in a few days. I don’t understand how a content delivery business that should be customer focused just does so poorly with communication.
    Remember those puzzles? They appeared to be pretty popular and allowed open communication for a pending release.
    Or how about that team member that held regular Q&As and brought a dev or two to take part.
    I feel like this is a game for the 80s. Even in the 90s, the development companies communicated more regularly.
    Stop communication on other platforms until release pad in your official platforms first also.
  • Gear inventory. Doesn’t need much just a list and ability to sort by either type or rarity.

Big one that I haven’t seen mentioned would be adding new characters in the different stores.
    Only been playing 13 months but I’ve finished galactic war store. Fleet, cantina and squad stores are 1-2 months from finished. Sucks having to spend earned currency to buy character shards just to sell to shard store to buy gear. Really reduces value of getting that initial currency.

They've said that they won't add any new characters to those stores and that they're supposed to be a consistent source of shard currency for more endgame players. Personally I would be annoyed if they went back on it because then everyone would start hoarding every currency in anticipation of new characters coming to the stores, and lord knows we already have enough hoarding in this game.
  • GAC:
    Like TW, have the zones coloured to show if its full or not.
    A simple thing to avoid defences not being set.

(Also the leave button if you change mods or add gear)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Some QoL for GC:
    Give us some indication of feat progress during battle. It has been said many times already, but it's so annoying that it warrants repeating.
    Stop asking whether we want to use undersized squad. Yes, we are sure. Especially when undersized feats are involved.
    And, for Force's sake, stop autofilling the empty spots on the next attempt. Usually, we are either going for undersized feat or trying to jump through some other hoops you set up. Mindlessly adding our strongest units is the last thing we want.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    quick sell button for inbox mods
  • Some kind of "Damage Collector" or the possibility to Block damage durin' the Rancor Challenge RAID would be good......that really could be a relief for the Offciers / Coordinators
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Bytestream wrote: »
    Some kind of "Damage Collector" or the possibility to Block damage durin' the Rancor Challenge RAID would be good......that really could be a relief for the Offciers / Coordinators

Or simply a pop-up after the battle asking whether you want to count the attempt or not, which was suggested multiple times.
    The best solution, of course, would be to make the ridiculous stat increase count per attempt rather than globally. That way, it would still be impossible to solo and it would save guild coordinators a lot of headache. Not sure why it wasn't made that way from the beginning, it was obvious how it would turn out for anyone even remotely familiar with the game.
  • Let the community advise the devs. :lol:
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • 1) Mod Management / Mod Capacity
    2) Increase the gear that can be used to scavenge relic material
    3) Since we still get 3 & 4 dot mods in the game from the top Mod Challenges. Can't you find a way that we can upgrade mods to 5 dots?
    This will benefit both the company and the consumers. The company will find a new way for people to spend crystals and money for the new Scavenging or slicing materials and the players will actually farm mods from the challenges.
    4) GALACTIC WAR. This is probably the most fun mode in game in lower levels but only useful for its rewards later on. There is so much space for improvement here!!
    5) Last but not least, find a better way to word your dumb events. You can't say bonuses for Jedi and have a Mando feet. Because lets say you did have mando but not the jedi you still would be receiving the exact same rewards. SO, NO THERE ARE NO BONUSES FOR JEDI FOOOOOLS!
  • Replace the mark 4 stun guns in the Mace Windu challenge with mark 5 stun guns.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    more challenge tiers
  • Ct214476 wrote: »
    Replace Keep the mark 4 stun guns in the Mace Windu challenge with and add mark 5 stun guns.

I edited it for you
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Just an FYI, it's not completely off the table, but apparently fleet management, is not at as simple as it was for squads.

Let me guess, it's not free.

Oof
  • 1.Add multi leveling mods feature
    2.more filters for mods like number of upgrades on a stat
    3.mod snapshot for the entire roster so you can revert all mods to that point
    4.upgrade mods in bulk
    5.the famous fleet squad manager
    6.a gear inventory
    7.better tools in TB and TW for officers(we have a topic full of them that CG asked for them)
    8.auto complete on AB on lower tiers if you did complete a higher tier like in GC
    9.New tiers on Daily Gear Challange (overdue)
    10.Better rewards in Tank(even with the sim 2/3 rewards are useless)
    11.Changeing mods in GAC after you lock or a pop-up that reminds you to add mods
    12.REMOVE IN THE FUTURE THE GATES ON FEATS FOR GC or give us a harder feat that we can do to get the full rewards if we do not have the character required for the feat(Beskar Mando)
    13.Reduce the time it takes a marquee to become farmable with 2 weeks.
    I would be ok to get at least half of this requests.