Rank the GL’s.

Prev13
DontSteptoThis
106 posts Member
edited January 2021
Obviously they’re the 4 best characters on the game but how would you rank them?
For me:
1. SLKR
2. JML
3. Rey
4. SEE
And if you could choose 2 to have who would it be?

Replies

• I think Rey is better than JML. If you take out raids then Rey is likely the best overall.

I think the original 2 are the best but that's just my 2c
  • I think Rey is better than JML. If you take out raids then Rey is likely the best overall.

I think the original 2 are the best but that's just my 2c

I agree - especially since JML isn't even best the lead for his own team and JML struggles in arena vs. SEE.

SLKR >>>>>>Rey>>SEE/JML.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*

• SLKR >>>>>>Rey>>SEE/JML. [/quote]

I would agree with this, with the note that SEE’a requirements are way better than Reys. So debatably SEE second. Sorry for those who have JML, but In my opinion I think he is the worst GL overall. Still an amazing character but compared to what can be done with the other GLs I’d put him last. But it’s an opinion and I certainly do not want to offend JML owners
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    1. SEE
    2. Some other GLs

• SLKR >>>>>>Rey>>SEE/JML.

I would agree with this, with the note that SEE’a requirements are way better than Reys. So debatably SEE second. Sorry for those who have JML, but In my opinion I think he is the worst GL overall. Still an amazing character but compared to what can be done with the other GLs I’d put him last. But it’s an opinion and I certainly do not want to offend JML owners[/quote]

Ummmm SEE is the worst. I think SLKR, JML/Rey, SEE
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

• SLKR >>>>>>Rey>>SEE/JML.

I would agree with this, with the note that SEE’a requirements are way better than Reys. So debatably SEE second. Sorry for those who have JML, but In my opinion I think he is the worst GL overall. Still an amazing character but compared to what can be done with the other GLs I’d put him last. But it’s an opinion and I certainly do not want to offend JML owners[/quote]

I would say that JML is a decent counter for SLKR, therefore SEE is the weakest.

Anyway, from what I see:

1) SLKR
    2) Rey
    3) Luke
    4) SEE

SLKR is the best value to go first especially in raids.
  • Why do the youth of today obsess over ranking everything?

From what I see, SEE is a great GL. He’s just not that great if you’ve only got one GL.

From what I see, SEE is a great GL. He’s just not that great if you’ve only got one GL.
    lol bet you’re fun at parties, and is 24 “youth”?
  • rey kylo jml see

Compared to 44, yes.

And well done on that original and devastating put-down. Imagine how humorous that sounds 20 years from now.
  • This is how I rank the GL’s:
    1. Rey
    2. SLKR
    3. SEE
    4. JML
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    SLKR>>Rey>>>>>JML>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SEE
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

Absolutely. One day you'll realize it.

Fun fact - even the United Nations defines a 24-year old as a "youth". And in sure Darjelo Salas is fun at parties too.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • The only GL standout is SLK because of the ridiculous raids scaling kit. The others are about equal in strengths and weaknesses, assuming all other toons are available to use with them. So my ranking is:

1. SLK
    2-4. Rey/JML/SEE

You can make a case for any ordering of 2-4, but there’s no noticeable difference imo and probably up to personal preference.
  • The only GL standout is SLK because of the ridiculous raids scaling kit. The others are about equal in strengths and weaknesses, assuming all other toons are available to use with them. So my ranking is:

1. SLK
    2-4. Rey/JML/SEE

You can make a case for any ordering of 2-4, but there’s no noticeable difference imo and probably up to personal preference.

I can see that. The only reason I have Rey a smidge ahead of the JML/SEE is that I think she's a little bit easier to build a defensive team around that can hold better (or at least cost more banners) than the other two.

• Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Why do the youth of today obsess over ranking everything?

Fun fact - even the United Nations defines a 24-year old as a "youth". And in sure Darjelo Salas is fun at parties too.
    20 years ago, in my youth, I was - I really was.

I used to rank things, then go around teasing people that were older than me that they were no fun!
  • Overall (pve, pvp, usefulness of prereqs), I'd go:

SLKR > JML > Rey >> SEE

The first 3 are close together and I gave JML the edge over Rey due to his fantastic prereqs, only SEE is clearly inferior and further away from the rest as he's a one trick pony - he really only is good in pvp as an offensive tool or on defense in 3v3.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Vader >>> all the GLs
  • LeeB
    56 posts Member

Lol so he isn’t that great of a GL 😂😂
  • LeeB wrote: »

Look, I am great at parties, I’ve got this guy laughing!

Don’t really get your point? He’s great, but I wouldn’t make him first choice.

He’s not that bad either 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »

Absolutely. One day you'll realize it.
    Happy to read that. I don’t wanna be old 😩🤣

I used to rank things, then go around teasing people that were older than me that they were no fun!
    Did I know you were older than me? Nope

Did I know you were older than me? Nope
    I didn’t know they were either 😉
  • Best GL by far is SLKR due to damage output and survivability when compared to the other three. That being said, I’d also like to point out that SEE is an awesome GL despite the hate expressed elsewhere. Could he use some tweaking? Absolutely. Is he worth going for now as is? Absolutely. Each GL brings their own strengths and weaknesses depending on how you’re using them. But if the intent of this thread is to highlight which GL to go after first, SLKR all the way.
  • OD1Punobi wrote: »
    Best GL by far is SLKR due to damage output and survivability when compared to the other three. That being said, I’d also like to point out that SEE is an awesome GL despite the hate expressed elsewhere. Could he use some tweaking? Absolutely. Is he worth going for now as is? Absolutely. Each GL brings their own strengths and weaknesses depending on how you’re using them. But if the intent of this thread is to highlight which GL to go after first, SLKR all the way.

Disagree on SEE being worth it. He's not. All he's good for is pvp (offense) and that's it. He doesn't provide any major oomph in pve where Palp lead is still the best, he has no raid viability and his prereqs are horrible (overall). Even if I'd have the resources to unlock another GL and only SEE is missing I wouldn't do that and not inflate my GP with his prereqs but instead wait for the next 2 GLs and pick the better one just as I did the last 2 times. And anyone that goes for his 1st GL should always take SLKR, it's a no-brainer.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Look, I am great at parties, I’ve got this guy laughing!

Don’t really get your point? He’s great, but I wouldn’t make him first choice.

Did u just rank him below 1st then 🤔
  • I only have Rey. So jealous of SLKR owners. Working on him now.

I would say SLKR, Rey, SEE, JML.

Reason for SLKR first is his raid dominance. With Rey and Jedi in arena I can easily beat SLKR and JML. Cannot beat SEE, just cannot figure it out. Hence SEE ranked higher than JML.

A final note, I think I will win the final round of this 3v3 GAC since my opponent couldn't get through Rey with Han and Chewie.