Casual Guilds Looking For Players - Late October/November 2020 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

123457Next

Replies

• Guild Name : Excelsior
    Guild GP: 40 M++

We are recruiting!!!

- Regularly doing Raids, TB, and TW
    - 24 hours timer for Rancor & Tank Raid (so everyone can join & get reward)
    - Friendly toward low level players & beginners

Requirements:
    - 600 raid token daily
    - Min. Lv 80
    - Active in TB & TW

Contact Person : Mol Endor
    Ally Code: 675-561-864
  • Massive Badgers are a friendly active UK based guild looking for players 1.5M and above, Current GP is 167M, We are fully Heroic. 40 stars in both Hoths and 15 stars in DS Geo. Message me if interested. 158-942-955
  • pxjyedh4utzu.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/476/alderaans-antiques/

Alderaans Antiques

We are a focused, but relaxed long time guild looking for 2 solid players.

Currently at 230M. Looking for 4M+ focused players. Revans/GAS/GLs preferred.
    Light/Dark side GEO
    Raids all heroic with 24 Hour join time. 8PM EST.

Must:
    -Participate in all TB
    -Contribute on offense and defense in TW
    -600 daily tickets

*Discord required.

Ally Code: 439-823-278
    Discord: @Azzkicker
  • Hello, Holotable Heroes! My name is Zeneis, I'm a veteran player of the game with years of experience in the different games modes, and with different characters and teams.

I've noticed in recent months that its extremely difficult for new players to get a headstart in the game since there is so much great content throughout. Because of this, I wanted to create a guild that helped new players thrive. "The Massassi" is a small but growing guild that is specifically focused towards helping new players. We're a casual guild that understands that life comes first. We want you to participate, but its more important that you simply enjoy the game for what it is.

Once we get more members, we'll start with the Tier 1 raids and work our way up from there.

Also, because of our low numbers, we are getting low stars in Territory Battles, but that will increase once new members start joining.

My ally code is 786-662-349. Send me a message here or in-game if you are interested!
    Guild GP: 40 M++

We are recruiting!!!

Requirements:
    - 600 raid token daily
    - Min. Lv 80
    - Active in TB & TW

• Force Born Guild is Recruiting

We are a casual play guild with 42 hardcore players. We just finished our 4th merger this December.

Looking for 8 more players with good gp, 2 mil minimum.  I'm a 3.6 mil player and our leader is over 6 mil.  Looking for more Relic Teams ideally.
    When you join you must be active each day and join our TW's.  We win most of them.  Absent exceptions are made for hospital and family stuff of course so join up and enjoy the game.

We don't use discord right now, wasn't a lot of interest.  Force Born is a pretty quiet guild.  Everyone knows their jobs and plays each day at their own convenience.

One thing I have noticed about the Star Wars search engine is that it doesn't always show the guilds your looking for.  PM me and I'll send you an ally invite if you don't see us.  Thanks.

Coffin's Ally-Code 852-845-197

Guild 130 mil GP

Player GP -  up to 6 + mil

Pit - SIM

Sith - Heroic

Hoth now - building our GP for Geonosis
  • obniyjdx9zyu.jpeg

The rebels strike back

Guild Recruitment discord: https://discord.gg/HmuFvbMJr8
    SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/g/44569/the-rebels-strike-back/
    Heroic Raid are all 24hr join up
    Rancor: Sim Twice a week
    Tank :Twice a weekly
    Sith: HSITH Twice a week

Guild Specifics:
    Currently at 170GP
    Tickets: 500+ a day
    TW: Alternate from Geo to Hoth
    Discord Req: We require discord and in game chat a must
    Min GP 3.0 mil+ We also require your account to be linked to swgoh.gg

The Rebels Strike Back are the driving force behind our growing alliance of guilds. We are currently recruiting to replace members who have taken on leadership and officer roles in our other guilds. So if your HSTR and Geo ready why not join the growing alliance! We are also looking for more experienced players looking to step back and guide our new starters, in a leader or officer position. So if your up for rebelling in a friendly all inclusive guild use the discord invite above or alternatively ;

Contact Details in game
    JM 223165172
    Homer1405 413432168
    Discord;
    Jm#0372

Guild Info:
    1. Be respectful to each other.
    2. Have good play habits.
    3. Participate in daily guild challenges
    4. Use discord and be active in guild chat in game and read the messages there. Everything starts with communication.
    5. Make an effort in squad and fleet arena.
    6. Follow the Raid Rules.

Participation in all Events is required to help the guild grow and the great rewards! See below the requirements if you are unable to play

Territory Battles
    Attack and deploy in all highlighted Bases.
    DAILY
    500+ tickets

Territory Wars
    If you sign up for War, ensure you attack and deploy as directed. If you know you are going to be unavailable during the attacking phase, set your teams in defence. Read all base notes before deploying

We understand real life is a thing, however please inform us if you are going to be inactive and for how long
  • Link: Black Magic Ferrets on Swgoh.gg

Black Magic Ferrets - Approx 240 million GP (we have 6 spots open so we will be at approx 275 million GP)

USA based guild - Half EST and Half PST. Usually, our raid times are 5-7 pm PST.

We are a very casual and fun guild that is well organized and want to expand without adding pressure to our members.

We have a minimum requirement of 5 million GP, including at least one Galactic toon at this point and a good roster in order to be among similar GP members.

Our only actual requirement is to participate in guild activities and socialize.

Guild Stats:

Galactic Power :239,798,487
    Avg Galactic Power : 5,449,965

8 members over 6 million, one over 7 millions.

26 stars on DSTB, 11 starts on LSTB, over 35 wat shards per TB.

Competitive TW strategy that is open to suggestions and discussion.

We prefer very long term members that are true star wars fans, become friends, and want to socialize at our discord chat using our discord bots.

Find me at Ally Code :724-861-923 (CyberEddieCorfu)

PS. We have spoilers chat for Mandalorian :wink:
  • Hello everyone!

Mercs' Order has space for up to 13 people.

We are a fairly laid back but active guild that wants to continue growing the guild and help other players progress.

Currently we are sitting at a little over 126 million GP.

Most of us have been playing for quite some time but we also have some newer players as well.

We run all heroic raids with a 24hr join period with Hpit on sim.

Typically we do Dark Side Geo and Hoth Rebel Assault (mostly for those trying to get more Rolo shards) Territory Battles. We occasionally will run Light Side Geo depending on what the consensus is.

We win most of the time with territory war.

No drama or requirements. We are just a group of people that love to play the game.

If you are interested send me a message or come on in. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ally code is 284-291-385
    Guild GP: 50 M++

We are recruiting!!!

Requirements:
    - 600 raid token daily
    - Min. Lv 80
    - Active in TB & TW

• Darth_rent14
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Hello my Guild has around 5 people in it
    We all play daily we ask that you try to play daily as well get as many tickets as you can
    My Ally code:133-118-684
    Guild discord(optional):https://discord.gg/m4ps2wTbbw
    Our Guild gp:5,071,759
    Join us and help us grow
    Post edited by Darth_rent14 on
  • Imperial Corpsmen is recruiting!

10 open spots today. We will not merge into your guild (friends and family here), so don’t bother asking.

We’re a strong casual guild, looking for regularly active, chill players. We treat this as a game we love, not a job. No character farming requirements. Be active at least once every 3 days or post to Discord to let us know you’ll be inactive for a bit.

Recently started earning Wat shards, doing Geo light side as well (no KAM shards yet). Not yet doing the insane Rancor raid.

Be active, contribute to raids, TB and TW, and you’ll get treated like family.

2m+ GP players.

My ally code: 531-222-512.

My discord: Bulligerence#3447
  • Igloo Force Masters

We are a day one guild that lost over a dozen of our members to a merge. Currently looking for recruits over 3M GP to join our casual guild. Our guild GP is 170M with about 35 members. We need your help. Currently on DS Geo TBs but once we have some numbers back im sure well be able to tackle the LS as well. Heroic raids. Usually do pretty well in TW. Send a message or Join today!

Discord: spoticus#7539
    Ally code: 683 815 782
  • Garebel
    50 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Guild of Chaos

We’re a causal guild that is currently in need of players to join. The only requirement is that you just need to login everyday and help us out in guild activities. That’s all! Though we’re based in the US, we welcome all players from all over the world……Just be sure to understand and type in the English Language, as that’s the only one we understand. 😅

Note: current size is 4/50. Only three are active, though, and we’re watching to see if the fourth does become active. Not sure how long they’ll be in the guild for, since they last logged in 104 days ago.
    Ally Code: 313 971 166
    Post edited by Garebel on
  • Looking for one member to join our guild

The Pheenix Knights 143m gp

Light side hoth dark side geo

Simmed pit an tank and heroic sith raid

Win most tb

Lots of high level players here who can help you grow looking for anyone who is level 85

634-525-582
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/19615/corellian-refugees/

https://discord.gg/MjH4K4w

CORELLIAN REFUGEES

Are you looking for a guild that is serious enough to make steady progress in the game, but without excessive drama and control?

We are a laid-back friendly guild. We won't try to control your roster - as long as you are active daily and pitch in with TB and TW, we are happy. Play the game in the way you enjoy it.

We have all heroic raids on farm, currently 26 *DSGeo/15 *LSGeo in TB, about 25 Wat shards. GP just under 240m as we recruit new members. HSTR at 7:00PM US Central/0100 UTC.

We are a family that grows together. We have very low turnover (less than one per month), members tend to stick with us until they retire. We currently have 1 spot available.

Preference will be given to rosters over 3.5m GP, but lower GP rosters will be considered.

Send me a PM (keydash306#5766 on discord) or drop by our discord and say hi.
  • Greetings from the TALLADAGOBAH KNIGHTS 220mil gp.
    We are looking to fill 1 open spots
    We are a relatively recent merger of 2 guilds that had fallen prey to lack of participation.
    Most have been playing 4 years. I would argue that community is probably holding us together more so than the game but we remain active and quite competitive.
    Discord preferred but not mandatory.
    12 Million GP w/6 GLs and your first born's Credit Card number preferred, However we gladly accept any active participants 3+ Million GP.
    No solid rules, just stay as active as you can.
    DS Geo. 23*
    Last attempt at LS Geo was 8* but we have mostly been attempting Light side hoth to get the perfect score and did so this most recent attempt, looking forward to trying out LS Geo again.
    26-22 in recent TW.
    HPIT & Haat on sim
    HSTR rotates 7pm and 10pm and reset at 9:30 Eastern.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/66356/talladagobah-knights/
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Are two
    https://swgoh.gg/p/864553695/
    Discord- Are Two#2388
  • GUILD NAME: Getha De
    GUILD GP: 611303

We are a new spanish/english guild
    We are looking officers and people to start with
    At the moment we dont have "rules" or "requirements"

• TrenoPhoenix looking to fill one open slot.

We are a casual but competitive guild. No one looking over your shoulder nagging you if you missed 600 raid tickets for a day here and there. No daily login requirement (3 day inactivity = kick). We are a good bunch, lively discussion, with gear salvage donations generously given.

Guild GP: 210M+
    Guild Reset time: 7:30 pm EDT (GMT -4)
    Raids:
    HPIT (Sim Enabled) after 24 hr sign up period
    HAAT 8 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    HSTR 630 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    Strong winning record in TW.
    TB: 11* LS/26* DS. We are earning 21+ Wat shards each DS run.

We use Discord but it’s not mandatory.

Looking for someone with at least 3.5M GP (combined ships and characters), but we’ll consider an active player under that amount with a highly focused roster depending on squad mix. If you have a few extra players to bring with you, we might be able to accommodate you.

Message Qi'Vodis in-game (466-251-153) if interested or to learn more.
  • Phantom Guard 205 mil gp is looking for one that is over 3 mil gp. We are an American based guild with players from all over the world. Our raids are 6-9 pm est. We have a new discord server but its not required. We are hitting 44 stars in ls hoth tb and 20 in ds geo. We just ask for participation in tb and tw. If you are interested please hit me up in game 658-966-138.
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/40458/skywalkers-nl/
    Skywalkers NL is searching for active players
    We are a dutch / netherlands / nederlands guild with (110.000.000gp+) but we are accepting dutch and english speaking members. We have 45 members right now.
    Our in-game chat is english. We have a discord with both dutch and english channels.
    You can contact me ingame at 271-317-747 or on discord at sagar193#4755.
    Our reset times are at CEST (central europe summer time).
    All our raids are on heroic. Pit is being simmed.
    Right now we are doing the light side territory battles, getting 30+ stars. And dark side geo's.
    Our kick period is 3 days.
    We don't have a minimum GP requirement. But we require 1 relic team (or very close).
    If you are having doubt if you fit our requirements, contact me before joining.
    Discord is optional, but prefered. It makes chatting far simpler. And gives you a second communication channel apart from the game itself.
    Contact me on discord sagar193#4755 or ingame 271-317-747
  • Dagobah Sub Rosa is looking for new players.
    Guild GP: 96 M
    Contribute daily and be active on raids, and TW. But most important, we play the game for fun!
    Guild name: Dagobah Sub Rosa
    My ally code: 149-524-275
    We are on Discord at: https://discord.gg/Yv24MZA
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Mutiners without fears (yes, the guild name is spelt wrong!)

49 daily players...one space...low turnover of members

211mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild. No rules other than playing regularly and following TW and TB instructions

Heroic sith 7.30pm uk time

Geo Tbs (so having a geo squad for wat shards is a bonus)

Good tw strategy and record

Ideally looking for 4m+ or a focussed roster

Contact me on here or in game if any questions. Obi Dan 949-699-318

Cheers
    Post edited by MutineerRA on
  • TrenoPhoenix looking to fill one open slot.

We are a casual but competitive guild. No one looking over your shoulder nagging you if you missed 600 raid tickets for a day here and there. No daily login requirement (3 day inactivity = kick). We are a good bunch, lively discussion, with gear salvage donations generously given.

Guild GP: 220M+
    Guild Reset time: 7:30 pm EDT (GMT -4)
    Raids:
    HPIT (Sim Enabled) after 24 hr sign up period
    HAAT 8 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    HSTR 630 PM EDT start after 24 hr sign up period
    Strong winning record in TW.
    TB: 12* LS/26* DS. We are earning 20+ Wat shards each DS run.

We use Discord but it’s not mandatory.

Looking for someone with at least 3.5M GP (combined ships and characters), but we’ll consider an active player under that amount with a highly focused roster depending on squad mix. If you have a few extra players to bring with you, we might be able to accommodate you.

Message Qi'Vodis in-game (466-251-153) if interested or to learn more.
  • 99 Problems is recruiting!
    We are an active guild focused on current and future metas. We are fun group who like to joke around but also are serious enough when it comes to winning and achieving better rosters, together. Looking for members who will communicate and participate in all events.

Currently we stand at:

-289m Galactic Power

-30 stars DS Geo

-19 stars LS Geo

-40 Wat shards

-7 KAM shards with many more attempting

-Auto Rancor, Heroic Raids 8pm EST

We are preferably seeking members who:

-Have 5mil GP or higher (flexible based on roster)

-Have both Revans, malak, GAS

-Be KAM ready

-Either have or are working towards GLs

-A sense of humor. We are a fun bunch but we also take the game seriously when needed.

-Have discord. Non negotiable

https://swgoh.gg/g/7269/99problems-butasith-aint-1/
    feel free to message me on here or on discord sasabomish#4660
  • Looking for one member to join our guild

The Pheenix Knights 143m gp

Light side hoth dark side geo

Simmed pit an tank and heroic sith raid

Win most tb

Lots of high level players here who can help you grow looking for anyone who is level 85

634-525-582
  • osjx6d2clhkz.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/476/alderaans-antiques/

Alderaans Antiques

We are a focused, but relaxed long time guild looking for 2 solid players.

Currently at 230M. Looking for 4.5M+ focused players. Revans/GAS/GLs preferred.
    Light/Dark side GEO
    Raids all heroic with 24 Hour join time. 8PM EST.

Must:
    -Participate in all TB
    -Contribute on offense and defense in TW
    -600 daily tickets

*Discord required.

Ally Code: 439-823-278
    Discord: @Azzkicker
  • Force Born Guild is Recruiting

We are a casual play guild with 42 hardcore players. We just finished our 4th merger this December.

Looking for 8 more players with good gp, 2 mil minimum.  I'm a 3.6 mil player and our leader is over 6 mil.  Looking for more Relic Teams ideally.
    When you join you must be active each day and join our TW's.  We win most of them.  Absent exceptions are made for hospital and family stuff of course so join up and enjoy the game.

We don't use discord right now, wasn't a lot of interest.  Force Born is a pretty quiet guild.  Everyone knows their jobs and plays each day at their own convenience.

One thing I have noticed about the Star Wars search engine is that it doesn't always show the guilds your looking for.  PM me and I'll send you an ally invite if you don't see us.  Thanks.

Coffin's Ally-Code 852-845-197

Guild 131 mil GP

Player GP -  up to 6 + mil

Pit - SIM

Sith - Heroic

Hoth now - building our GP for Geonosis
  • https://swgoh.gg/g/932/this-game/

This Game is looking for 1 to 3 more active but chill members

Are you tired of chasing the meta? Tired of being told what teams to farm?

We believe Galaxy of Heroes is a game, not a second job. Enjoy yourself, build your roster the way you feel like. Want to gear 13 Tuskens instead of Geos? That is fine. Odd but fine.

But if you want ideas on characters to go for, how to mod, what teams work in raids, we are happy to provide our 2 cents.

If you have a GP of a million+ and want to move up to a guild that can do a bit more then your current one or downshift to a guild that puts life ahead of game play, give us a look.

GP: 173 million
    Raids: HPit (sim), HAAT (sim), HSith, 5 PM US CST
    41* in LS Hoth Territory Battles
    DS Geonosian TB 16* (one Hoth & one Geo TB each month)

We run 2 live HPit & HAAT raids a month for those needing titles/quests

Contact BlackBart to join or if you have any questions
    971-433-313 in game or Black Bart #7151 on Discord

May the Force Be With You
This discussion has been closed.