Swgoh Riddles

Replies

• I’m out of guesses for a while but I have one question, Is this person cannon?
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    TuviaDawg wrote: »
    I’m out of guesses for a while but I have one question, Is this person cannon?

Not a cannon but canon. And Disney would have big problems if it wasn't.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • ok than here is a go qui gon jin
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    ok than here is a go qui gon jin

Sadly Nope
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • is it someone from the Skywalker saga
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Kisakee wrote: »
    I’m out of guesses for a while but I have one question, Is this person cannon?

Not a cannon but canon. And Disney would have big problems if it wasn't.

wow if feel stupid I spelled ''cannon'' lol. But I feel like the rest is a big hint, is it or is it a joke?
  • Shuster123 wrote: »
    is it someone from the Skywalker saga

That's too big of a hint.
    But I feel like the rest is a big hint, is it or is it a joke?

The answer is yes.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • it has to be luke but someone guessed that. So if thats not right then its rey or palpaten
  • TuviaDawg wrote: »
    it has to be luke but someone guessed that. So if thats not right then its rey or palpaten

I admire your creativity every time it comes to character names. Absolutely marvelous.
    But it's still a Nope.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    it has to be luke but someone guessed that. So if thats not right then its rey or palpaten

I admire your creativity every time it comes to character names. Absolutely marvelous.
    But it's still a Nope.

Lol I always spell names wrong. It is someone from the skywalker saga, so i think it is.............. jk im out of ideas for now anyone else got something?
  • Gonna throw a wild guess with Han Solo.

He lived to old age. His marriage fell apart when Kylo went dark side, then later lost his life to him. He offered to help Kylo return home (and presumably to the light) but Kylo rejected and killed him. Not sure about the fourth line, but his ghost/Kylo's memory of him may have told him to shut up in ep 9, I haven't seen it recently.
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    sb_stuartj wrote: »
    Gonna throw a wild guess with Han Solo.

He lived to old age. His marriage fell apart when Kylo went dark side, then later lost his life to him. He offered to help Kylo return home (and presumably to the light) but Kylo rejected and killed him. Not sure about the fourth line, but his ghost/Kylo's memory of him may have told him to shut up in ep 9, I haven't seen it recently.

wow that seems right. I really think you got it
  • True, but he was bring trained by a sith. That's why I considered it a wild guess.
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Sebek wrote: »

But Kylo wasn't sith

I would kind of consider kylo a sith, also for he to be the character in the riddle he doesn't have to be sith it said ''I just told him to shut the sith up''
  • can you give us a hint like a time era
  • Kisakee wrote: »
    Shuster123 wrote: »

The answer is yes.

he said that the skywalker saga is too big of a hint
  • my bet is still on boomer han
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Kisakee wrote: »

The answer is yes.

he said that the skywalker saga is too big of a hint

In general yes. If i would say it is from this saga this would give you some room for guesses. If i would say it isn't that would make it way more easy to you. So i'm not going to say anything about that at all.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    can you give us a hint like a time era

There are a lot of hints, you just need to pick them up.

That's some very good thinking but it doesn't fit perfectly.
    Sebek wrote: »

But Kylo wasn't sith

Nobody said that it has to be Sith related.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Can you give us a day you'll give the answer? I don't think anyone is going to get this one.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Snake2 wrote: »
    Can you give us a day you'll give the answer? I don't think anyone is going to get this one.

Many have passed through. They seek the same one as you. I will help you.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • 29 guesses, 4 pages and 8 days, so much for a quick shot!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    29 guesses, 4 pages and 8 days, so much for a quick shot!

I basically told you guys the answer, you just need to read what i wrote.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • YodasAdoy
    259 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Maz?
  • maz kanata
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    maz kanata

but what about the person that he lost everything to?
  • TuviaDawg
    180 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    it feels right but at the same time it doesn't

• TuviaDawg wrote: »
    maz kanata

but what about the person that he lost everything to?

Maz is a she, didn't we establish that we're seeking a he?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • din djarin
  • Cad Bane
    L1: The life of a bounty hunter is long and free.
    L2: He lost his freedom, everything to a BH, to Kenobi. Remember Clone Wars?
    L3: Bane wanted Kenobi’s help when GK was in his BH disguise, but Kenobi eventually rejected him.
    L4: Cad Bane has told someone to shut up.
    Old Ben quote: The life of a bounty hunter is about the difference in POV’s, and “truths”, between causes.
    Yoda(I think) quote: See above.
    Final quote as of posting: This is a clone wars reference, only meaning to highlight the timeframe. Cad Bane was also around at this time.
    In conclusion? It’s Cad Bane. It HAS to be.