Best Negotiator Fleet

So I unlocked the Negotiator a couple of months ago and was wondering what you guys think is the best lineup for it in Fleet Arena? I have seen a lot of varieties on my shard so am trying to figure out what is the best one.

Replies

• I don’t think there’s a definitive best lineup.

JKA always starts and Plo Koon is a brilliant reinforcement, but I’ve seen HT, Ahsoka, Rex, YWing, 5s all used to very good effect.
  • Start with BTL-B or HT, whichever you don't use becomes RI. Ani's ETA, then another choice, 5s or Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter, again, the unused becomes RI. Clone Sarge and Plo round out the RI.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I personally wouldn’t pick clone Sarge. The AI brings him in first nearly all of the time, and he doesn’t really add much when he comes in.

Rex is more versatile.
  • Re: CS. Taunting while having protection keeps (hopefully) Ani alive long enough to kill off ships.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    There are two main types of Negotiator Fleets. In no particular order:

1. Anakin, Fives, HT & RI: Ahsoka, Plo, Y-Wing/Rex/Sarge
    2. Anakin, Rex, Y-Wing & RI: Ahsoka, Plo, Fives, Sarge/HT

There are others (example: Anakin, Fives & Ahsoka), but the two fleets above are the most common I see in my fleet shard as well as the GAC & TW.

As with all pilotable ships, the greater the gear/relic level of the toon, the faster the ships get, the more damage they can muster and the larger beating they can take.
    Post edited by LendersQuiz on
  • I just broke top 20 today with a 5* nego. Only one i’ve seen not 7* on my top 100. The reason being TIE BOMBER as my first reinforcement.
  • I just broke top 20 today with a 5* nego. Only one i’ve seen not 7* on my top 100. The reason being TIE BOMBER as my first reinforcement.

That is interesting
  • I do not recommend using 5s ship in the starting lineup when leaving on defense overnight, as he’s the quickest ship and will go first, giving your opponent TM. The Y-Wing-Ani-Rex is a superior defensive lineup, with Houndstooth as a reinforcement in case you’re going against Malevolence