Darth Nihilus Capital ship fan kit

StarbirdInferno2
70 posts Member
edited January 2021
For a long time I've wanted the Ravager to come to SWGOH, so as a side project I had a go at making a kit for the capital ship. I also added a new sith ship the 'Mark VI Surpremecy-class Starfighter' as a new addition. This capital ship's purpose is to provide a home for the Sith empire ships, as well as unused sith ships like Maul's Scimitar, and to be a formidable force. A huge thanks to 'LukeTheDeathTrooper' on Discord and @Ichiraikou on the forums for helping out with improvements, so I hope you like the finished version. I tried to implement parts of Nihilus's kit so it would fit the theme, and I also tried to fit a mixture of offense and defense into the capital ship's kit.

ktcv23t1a3rr.jpg

98e6qylb9fda.jpg

Supportive capital ship that drains enemy life, and uses it to strengthen its allies.

Crew: Darth Nihilus

Dark lord of the sith (Leadership)

All Sith and Sith Empire allies gain 10% offense, +25% Potency, +25% Max health and +50% Health steal. Whenever a sith ally lands a debuff on an enemy they inflict damage over time for 2 turns, which can’t be resisted. Each time a damage over time lands on an enemy, the Ravager gains 5% turn meter.

Reinforcement bonus Offense up for 2 turns

Darkness arising (Basic)

Deal special damage to target enemy, dispel all buffs on target enemy, and inflict expose for 2 turns.

Strength of the void (Special, cooldown – 3)

Dispel all debuffs from all allies and all allies recover 15% health and 15% protection. Also Summon a sith fighter, who’s stats are halved from the ship unit, and grant sith allies the following buffs:

Attacker: Offense up for 2 turns.
Support: Speed up 2 turns.
Tank: Critical hit immunity for 2 turns.

Sith apprentice (Special, cooldown – 3)

Grant target sith ally 25% turn meter, potency up for 2 turns and grant them Devourer buff.

Devourer: immune to turn meter reduction. Gain health equal to 10% of the damage dealt to enemies, this is doubled against Jedi enemies. If this unit is sith, they also gain protection equal to 10% of the damage dealt to enemies, doubled against Jedi. Can't be copied, dispelled or prevented and lasts until the end of the encounter or until unit is defeated. (Buff Icon - Nihilus’s mask)

Unending hunger (Ultimate ability, cooldown – 6)

Dispel all buffs from all enemies, and reduce all enemies’ max health to 1. All sith allies present gain an equal amount of the total max health taken from all enemies, and increase enemy capital ship’s cooldowns by 1. This attack can’t be evaded, and starts on a cooldown.

Capital ship stats:
Speed: 186
Critical damage: 150%
Potency: 50.09%
Tenacity: 50.09%
Physical damage: 6,112
Phys crit chance: 24.46%
Armor penetration: 0
Physical accuracy: 0%
Special damage: 27,117
Spec crit chance: 10%
Resist penetration: 0
Special accuracy: 0%

Now for the new ship. This starfighter brings some bonuses to Sith allies, as well as an extra damage dealer for the fleet while also having anti Jedi synergy.

vndi0bvavdei.jpg

Mark VI Surpremecy-class Starfighter: Dark side, attacker, Sith, Sith Empire.

Crew: Sith Empire trooper

Rapid fire laser cannons (Basic)

Deal physical damage to target enemy, inflict defense down for 2 turns. This attack deals 20% more damage to buffed enemies.

Sith onslaught (Special, cooldown – 3)

Deal Physical damage to all enemies, remove 30% Turn Meter from them, and inflict Speed Down on them for 2 turns. Call a random other ally to assist, dealing 15% more damage.

Spearhead of the sith fleet (Unique)

The mark VI Starfighter has +20 Speed and +15% Accuracy, sith allies gain half these amounts. The mark VI Starfighter ignores taunts, and whenever another sith ally falls below 50% health they gain Stealth for 2 turns. All sith allies deal 20% more damage to Jedi enemies. While the mark VI is active, Sith fighters gain +15% max health at the start of each of their turns (Stacking) until the end of the battle.

Fleet command (Hardware)

Enter battle: Mark VI inflicts marked on the strongest enemy for 3 turns, which can't be resisted, and all enemies lose 15% turn meter.

I hope you liked the finished version.
Post edited by StarbirdInferno2 on

Replies

• Ravager FTW!!!
  • TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    Ravager kit is good, but 2 things,: I’d make Malak’s ship Sith Empire as Nihilus (crew) not SE; and the ultimate is way to OP. Now to read the new ship
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Maybe make the reinforcement ability marked to the weakest enemy. Also, in the unique do you mean ‘recover 15% health’ by ‘gain 16% health’
  • @TheChild_eats_eggs1 I have made some changes. The ultimate, i have increased it's cooldowns, and listed the crew of the capital ship. The reinforcement of the Mark VI I have changed to 'Inflict marked on the strongest enemy for 3 turns' and it's unique I have worded correctly, as I hadn't finished it.

Basically in the unique on the Sith fighter, when it enters battle it looses 10% max health after each turn, which I think is ****. So the Mark VI's unique is meant to remove that whenever the Sith fighter enters battle, so the ship doesn't kill itself. But i'm glad you liked it, and if you think there could be further improvements, I would love it if we could talk via DM.
  • @TheChild_eats_eggs1 I have made some changes. The ultimate, i have increased it's cooldowns, and listed the crew of the capital ship. The reinforcement of the Mark VI I have changed to 'Inflict marked on the strongest enemy for 3 turns' and it's unique I have worded correctly, as I hadn't finished it.

Basically in the unique on the Sith fighter, when it enters battle it looses 10% max health after each turn, which I think is ****. So the Mark VI's unique is meant to remove that whenever the Sith fighter enters battle, so the ship doesn't kill itself. But i'm glad you liked it, and if you think there could be further improvements, I would love it if we could talk via DM.

Like it.
  • So this ship is actually coming now? Did you get paid???
  • @Axen Lol no. I did a fan kit for Inferno squad, but we're just getting Iden instead. Some of my fan kit matched the game version, but I hope the ravager has good use up against Executor.