No longer meet the requirements???

shmart
3 posts Member
edited January 2021
I have fought long and hard and met all of the prerequisites for the Heir to the Light Side event, and I have completed the first 3 stages, but now when I go to do the 4th stage, it says I only have 4 of 5 required units. All characters are where they should be, and I have no idea what I could be possibly missing or for which character. Somebody please help, as I have been working on this quest for over a year.

Replies

• TVF
    36594 posts Member
    You need Rey activated. You have to complete the first 3 stages multiple times to get 330 shards and activate her.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    You need Rey activated. You have to complete the first 3 stages multiple times to get 330 shards and activate her.

This. And wait (pun fully intended) until you get to earn the ultimate. Nothing screams good game design/player experience like "do this 10 times in a row".
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

This. And wait (pun fully intended) until you get to earn the ultimate. Nothing screams good game design/player experience like "do this 10 times in a row".

takes a minimum of a week and a half to get the ult and it's so, so annoying to grind that out again. But to OP's point, CG could do well to actually make that little necessity clearer in-game because if you don't know it, you're going to feel lost and possibly cheated because it isn't exactly made clear in the text itself.