Darth Sidious: To Zeta or not to Zeta ?

Hello people,

I am going after SEE and there's one topic which is bothering me deeply.
Should I zeta Sidious to be able to go through tier 1 of SEE ?

Some people say it's not necessary... that you can do it without ever loosing a round...

Some people say to do it, just in case...
But zetas are a high commodity for me... I don't want to waste it if it isn't necessary...

thanks mates!

Replies

• His zeta is a waste beyond this event and there are several video guides on modding him so you don't have to zeta him. For long time players with zetas to spare, no big deal. For the rest of us if you can avoid a zeta here, you will be well served in avoiding it.
  • Straegen, thanks mate!!
    Sorry for asking, but is there any specific video that you think is good?
    thanks again!
  • You should definitely give him his zeta. It's the difference between him being completely useless, to being quite decent and even good in niche situations. Mine does get ludicrous amounts of health at r7, and he's quite good actually in a Triumvirate squad.

Without his zeta however he'd be little more useful than a virtual paperweight. He would die way too quickly and he doesn't do nearly enough useful stuff fast enough to justify dying quickly.
  • Dew it
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • It isn't necessary but I did it anyways. Was pleasantly surprised how tanky he became after. You have to relic him anyways so might as well make him a possible placement on a Sith team. His healing immunity can come in handy at least.
  • Go ahead and give it to him. It makes T1 way less of a hassle, and he's actually pretty decent with it. Not like, amazing, but you can at least get some use out of him, which takes the sting off having to push him to R7.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I had the same question. Wondering how it worked out @Nox?

I just had a look at the rosters of the top 50 in one of my arena shards. Most of the ppl with SEE, who had to have Sid at r7 anyway, did have him zeta'd. In addition, more than half had Tarkin's unique zeta as well. Which is sort of the same situation.
  • You don't need it to go 8/8 if you have good mods. Save a zeta, play the event and if you feel like its needed then give it
    As for Tarkin, he's not used
  • MikKro wrote: »
    You don't need it to go 8/8 if you have good mods. Save a zeta, play the event and if you feel like its needed then give it
    As for Tarkin, he's not used

ah yes, the OP is about the event. sorry. i was wondering in general. i have a surplus of zetas saved up. not so many g13 toons so was wondering if the Sid zeta is worth it. some of the earlier replies seem to say it does make an unusable toon usable. for example, under EP Sid should have crazy pot and health and be pretty tanky no? and if it helps the event, it's an added bonus.
  • It isn't the worst mod and makes him a little more usable while easily giving him 100k+ health.