Beskar Mando or Revan

AlienOverlord
213 posts Member
edited January 2021
I started a new account and have full Revan teams with Malak on my old account but no experience with Beskar Mando. Is Beskar Mando good enough to target before either Revan?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    I started a new account and have full Revan teams with Malak on my old account but no experience with Beskar Mando. Is Beskar Mando good enough to target before either Revan?

No. Go both revans.... or a gl first
  • Don't have him myself, but look up some YouTube videos. Both revan are better for every aspect of the game, except the Mando feats.
  • Beskar Mando sucks
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Revan is a higher priority for LS Geo TB and DR Malak for Geo DS. Guilds needing them kinda makes it a no-contest.

Unless you want to be in a guild that doesn't TB-focus, in which case why be in a guild at all.
  • Revan is a higher priority for LS Geo TB and DR Malak for Geo DS. Guilds needing them kinda makes it a no-contest.

Unless you want to be in a guild that doesn't TB-focus, in which case why be in a guild at all.

From my experience, Revan isn't great in LS Geo, but is fantastic in DS. How is Beskar in LS?
    Also, how is he in Arena? I'm currently running Nute lead at level 75 and sometimes finish top 200 in a sea of hyperdrivers. Top of the arena is currently full relic JKR.
  • You decide for yourself https://youtu.be/GVFd2i9Y3WA
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Revan is a higher priority for LS Geo TB and DR Malak for Geo DS. Guilds needing them kinda makes it a no-contest.

From my experience, Revan isn't great in LS Geo, but is fantastic in DS. How is Beskar in LS?
    Also, how is he in Arena? I'm currently running Nute lead at level 75 and sometimes finish top 200 in a sea of hyperdrivers. Top of the arena is currently full relic JKR.

Your experience is that JKR isn't great in LS Geo and you're running a level 75 toon in arena?

Care to share the gear level on your Revan?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7253 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Revan is a higher priority for LS Geo TB and DR Malak for Geo DS. Guilds needing them kinda makes it a no-contest.

Your experience is that JKR isn't great in LS Geo and you're running a level 75 toon in arena?

I think they mean from running Revan on their old account. It's the new account that is at level 75 and they want to know if Mando would be better to go after first.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I think they mean from running Revan on their old account. It's the new account that is at level 75 and they want to know if Mando would be better to go after first.

I still want to know what gear level their Revan is because he's quite good for LS Geo.
  • Yeah, I don't know what Jedi team besides Revan would be good for LS Geo pre-JKL, and we had LS Geo TB for at least a year then. So I mean, I never really said "good for", but "need for", I think. What other viable Jedi teams are there for it?

JKL and JML I am sure. There are Jedi only nodes. This was never really a judgement call in my mind.
  • My old account only has a G12 JKR team since I never used it in arena and my guild wasnt doing LS Geo until the past few months. Itll probably be two years before my new account can do anything in LS Geo. These days, its hard for me to put gear towards anyone that isnt my arena team or a requirement to unlock a new toon, so my JKR team gets nothing but my JKL team does fine.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    My old account only has a G12 JKR team since I never used it in arena and my guild wasnt doing LS Geo until the past few months. Itll probably be two years before my new account can do anything in LS Geo. These days, its hard for me to put gear towards anyone that isnt my arena team or a requirement to unlock a new toon, so my JKR team gets nothing but my JKL team does fine.

Well yeah if your JKR team is G12 it won't be great in LS Geo in your experience. Leaving out the G12 part makes it sound like you think JKR is not good in LS Geo, which is simply false.