GC: Tatooine feats

Prev1
Lume
4 posts Member
edited January 2021
Anyone have suggestions on best teams for Fleet-Footed and Hindered Movement teams?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Give up...
    This one requires changing all your arrow mods to Crit Avoidance at the minimum
  • Still stuck on full team of seps!
  • HokieFiend
    444 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    I used JML, JKR, GMY, 3PAC and GAS for Fleet-Footed. I just did T6 for max reward.

For Hindered Movement Sep droids did it and I didn't have to use another team. Used GG, Wat, Magna, B1 and B2. I wasn't trying for it on this one. It just happened. Got lucky with Wat surviving for 2-3 revives and he brought back Magna every time and got tank tech back on him. RNG involved there for sure. You could probably do this easily with something like Rey and CLS.
  • CLS, no. The event modifier for their CLS team shuts down counters by your CLS team.

JTR? Yes. Just use Han as your 5th to stun their Han and reduce the opening "someone died from 12 hits in a row from Han, better restart" RNG. Confuse on a big damage dealer before you try and kill them.
  • Seps: GG+Wat and spam 2nd special upon sep deaths (go Zolo first, don't bother to try to stun 3pac, he has like +300% tenacity)

TM: JTR, BB8, R2, 3po and Zolo (stun Zolo and then control them with TM reduces and confuses)

Dodge: JKL, GMY, HY, Jolee +1 (I used JML but JKR might be fine aswell, at the end you'll gave to pray for some counter attacks into your foresights, the main problem is them dying too quickly)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I did the Fleet-footed with ZQGJ (yes, really), JML, JKR, GAS or JKL, Wat and the other one with JTR, Rey, BB-8, CLS, Han, with Rey serving only as bonus prot dispenser. Not sure about any non-GL teams, though.
    Of course, any run can be completely ruined when someone gets shot 37 times in the head, GLs included.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    CLS, no. The event modifier for their CLS team shuts down counters by your CLS team.

JTR? Yes. Just use Han as your 5th to stun their Han and reduce the opening "someone died from 12 hits in a row from Han, better restart" RNG. Confuse on a big damage dealer before you try and kill them.

I meant Rey with CLS. Keep him alive with Lifeblood and remove 100% TM with him.
  • I managed the gold box, and I'm happy enough with that considering my only relic Sep Droid is B1, as I prep for GAS.

JTR worked for the TMR feat on T7, plus the victory.

Old Ben, GMY, JKL, Chewpio, Hermit Yoda cleaned up the evasion feat on T4, which was all I needed.
  • I still dont see how CG thinks this event with/against rebels is enjoyable for many...
  • I am trying to do the TM one with Dr,bsf malak ,thrawn and han,but the stagger is not counting for some weird reasone as tm removal i counted as best i could but it did remove around 8 almost full bars of tm and some half bara and i can't get it....a counter could be useful so i f*** know if something like stagger works for the feat and how much i still need....
  • Just did it with seps in t6 no need to do it in t7,i used asajj instead of b2 for the tm removal on the heal and spammed gg aoe ,it worked ....
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I am trying to do the TM one with Dr,bsf malak ,thrawn and han,but the stagger is not counting for some weird reasone as tm removal i counted as best i could but it did remove around 8 almost full bars of tm and some half bara and i can't get it....a counter could be useful so i f*** know if something like stagger works for the feat and how much i still need....

Yeah, that seems to be a recurring feature of GC feats. Logical things don't work, weird combinations do (looking at you, "Sith" healing from Wat) and there's no way to track progress so we have to guess what to use. One would think that it will be sorted out by now, or at least acknowledged as a problem, but this is CG...
  • I went GG, B1, Wat, Droideka, and GBA for tier 7 and got the TM removal feat by accident.
  • And it works for them, this is the way!
  • I did the TM and Evade feat at once on T7 with RJT, BB-8, R2, 3PO and Raid Han.

I am however, having no luck going full Seps. Any ideas what team comp to use and mods? I need to T7 this one for the red box. Thanks!
  • I used Gunray-L GG tambor b1 magna (g11, r7, g11, r4,r4) for the full sep achievment - forcing the Solo opening on Gunray by countless restarts, then taking 3 bonus turns (tambor, GG, gunray) and still it was hell of an RNG fest.

Rebel modifier is absolutely horrible.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I did the TM and Evade feat at once on T7 with RJT, BB-8, R2, 3PO and Raid Han.

I am however, having no luck going full Seps. Any ideas what team comp to use and mods? I need to T7 this one for the red box. Thanks!

R7 GG, R6 B1, G12 B2 and Magna, G11 5* Wat. Took a few tries as I had to get lucky with their random multishot.
  • Managed t7 with seps and turn meter one.

Can't do the evade one!

I only need to do it tier 6 but having no luck
  • Nauros wrote: »

R7 GG, R6 B1, G12 B2 and Magna, G11 5* Wat. Took a few tries as I had to get lucky with their random multishot.

I finally got it with this as well! Thanks!
  • For TM removal:
    Drevan-L Fbasti Thrawn oldben tambor (r5,r5,r5,r3,g11)

Weapontech on Old ben, never taunt.
    Tanktech on Thrawn.

Stay in 2v1 with ben and Thrawn Vs 3Pac. I fractured him 7 times.
  • For evasion:
    Padme-L GK Anakin gmy ahsoka.

Fight is close to eternity, but they will dodge every now and then. Sometimes 3PAC hits yoda's foresight in full, granting 5 evasion immediately.
  • Please CG change the rebel modifier. Or at least stream for an hour the devs playing it. We want to see their genuine joy.

I can honestly say that so far there was no more than 2 GC-s that i actually enjoyed.
  • Dodge - rey, jtr, bb8, c3p0, cls (was trying to get both at once, but failed tm removal)
    Tm - rey, jtr, c3p0, cls, han.

Full sepratists - gg, wat, b1, b2, magna
  • I need to stop doing these in the mornings - they always ruin my day lol. GC is so frustrating sometimes.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    JTR for both.
  • DuneFlint wrote: »
    Dodge - rey, jtr, bb8, c3p0, cls (was trying to get both at once, but failed tm removal)
    Tm - rey, jtr, c3p0, cls, han.

Full sepratists - gg, wat, b1, b2, magna

Followed this one too - thanks!
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

I was able to complete it with this comp as well. My B1 & B2 are R5, but all other gear matches. Also took a couple tries. Thankfully this team completed the TM reduction feat by spamming GG aoe. For the evasion feat I took my Jedi with JKR, GMY, Hoda, JKL and JML.

Thank you for posting this Separatist comp as it saved me a ton of headache. I was not enjoying this GC.
  • WhoVille_Sheriff
    263 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    I hope this helps. TM Removal feat T7. Speed is king, as per usual.

https://youtu.be/z2Yr0wtBteU
    Post edited by WhoVille_Sheriff on
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/