GC: Tatooine feats

2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited January 2021
    For TM feat, Rey, JTR, C3P0, BB8 and Wat. Open with the health tech on JTR and then apply tank buff to BB8. Just use Rey to feed LB to whichever of the 3 (non-Wat) characters) is lowest.

For Dodge feat, you can actually run the same team, but you can also do it with R2 instead of 3P0.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Lume wrote: »
    Anyone have suggestions on best teams for Fleet-Footed and Hindered Movement teams?

Resistance.

JTR lead will give you TM Reduction, and JTR BB8 can evade.

Higher tiers will be really hard unless you have GL Rey, then it is quite achievable.
  • Haven't seen this composition listed so figured I'd mention it for the evasion feat:

zMaul (L), SEE, Traya, Malak, random Sith (I used Sidious but doesn't really matter)

Link Han and CLS to stop the crits, then kill them.
    Link Chewpio and Ahsoka.
    Keep using basics on who ever has the most health until you get 10 evades. Took me about 7-8 minutes before I was sure.
  • Legend91 wrote: »

TM: JTR, BB8, R2, 3po and Zolo (stun Zolo and then control them with TM reduces and confuses)

Dodge: JKL, GMY, HY, Jolee +1 (I used JML but JKR might be fine aswell, at the end you'll gave to pray for some counter attacks into your foresights, the main problem is them dying too quickly)

Tried both of these, need both feats, 19 short of full loot.
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    JTR? Yes. Just use Han as your 5th to stun their Han and reduce the opening "someone died from 12 hits in a row from Han, better restart" RNG. Confuse on a big damage dealer before you try and kill them.

Also a no go.
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    I went GG, B1, Wat, Droideka, and GBA for tier 7 and got the TM removal feat by accident.

I had high hopes for this team, 6! Sadly no.
    Nauros wrote: »
    R7 GG, R6 B1, G12 B2 and Magna, G11 5* Wat. Took a few tries as I had to get lucky with their random multishot.

This team failed me as well, thanks for all the comps folks, I'll keep trying, might even break out some CA arrows.. Kitten rebels!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • @DaarthBrewer what are your gear and mods like on JTR & Co?
  • JTR speed 258 is only R1. C3 speed 274, R3. BB8 speed 285 and R2 speed 270 G12+3 and RH is R5 speed 264.
  • K. I had them a bit faster, and BB8/R2 relic'd. Trick is to spread the Confuse around. Starting with Raid Han. Mass assist CLS as soon as possible to kill him first.
  • Team to try for the tatooine feats with:
    Rey, JTR, CLS, Han Solo, Old Ben

Use Han Solo to shoot first, and stun the other Han
    Then use Rey as a ‘healer’ to heal other team members. You can use her ultimate to take out either 3PAC and/or CLS, but don’t use the ultimate repeatedly (prolong battle, so you can get the TM reduction and evasion going)
    Preferably, use sudden whirlwind to take out the top characters (I did Han first, then 3PAC and then CLS)
    Need some RNG luck though, so might take a couple of attempts
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    K. I had them a bit faster, and BB8/R2 relic'd. Trick is to spread the Confuse around. Starting with Raid Han. Mass assist CLS as soon as possible to kill him first.

Thanks for the strat, willing to move some mods, but not ready yet to relic the droids.