1st ever Zeta - Palp or Vader

So I’m about to be ready to upgrade to my first ever zeta, should I use it on Vader’s MM or EPs leader ability?

I really want to do Vader as it seems like it will be more fun, but Palps lead I think will give a much better benefit to my overall empire team considering how many rebuffs they apply

EP Vader Thrawn Tarkin TFP squad currently. All 7* except Vader

Replies

• MM is one of the best zetas in the game, do that one first
  • mm zeta definitely
  • Mm zeta. Currently got a similar team doing well in arena except it has a g12 Vader and g8 rest with a 6* Snowtrooper instead of TFP
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Without question MM.
  • Thanks all! Has been an excellent choice so far. Just need to get lucky on some better mod drops for my Vader now so I can change off my Speed bonus to Offense
  • Thanks all! Has been an excellent choice so far. Just need to get lucky on some better mod drops for my Vader now so I can change off my Speed bonus to Offense

Oh I use speed + potency sets, with speed primary arrow, and as many offense secondaries as possible.

Oh I use speed + potency sets, with speed primary arrow, and as many offense secondaries as possible.

Right now i've got a speed set with potency set on as well (speed primary on arrow maxed). But I'm thinking if I can get some good Offense set drops with good speed secondaries then I will switch. I'm thinking Speed set bonus of 10% might only be worth +20 speed which I could, over time, find more speed secondaries that add up to more than that...but takes a while.

Using mod energy refreshes now as well, increasing the number of 5* drops but also helping farm some credits by selling ones I don't need.

Right now i've got a speed set with potency set on as well (speed primary on arrow maxed). But I'm thinking if I can get some good Offense set drops with good speed secondaries then I will switch. I'm thinking Speed set bonus of 10% might only be worth +20 speed which I could, over time, find more speed secondaries that add up to more than that...but takes a while.

Using mod energy refreshes now as well, increasing the number of 5* drops but also helping farm some credits by selling ones I don't need.

One sec: I'm going to send a photo of recommended mods
  • My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • MM was my first zeta then a day after I did EP lead. My 3rd zeta came a few days ago as KRU leader.
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Thanks all! Has been an excellent choice so far. Just need to get lucky on some better mod drops for my Vader now so I can change off my Speed bonus to Offense

Speed set on Vader is actually only worth +14 at g13.
  • So I’m about to be ready to upgrade to my first ever zeta, should I use it on Vader’s MM or EPs leader ability?

I really want to do Vader as it seems like it will be more fun, but Palps lead I think will give a much better benefit to my overall empire team considering how many rebuffs they apply

EP Vader Thrawn Tarkin TFP squad currently. All 7* except Vader

You could also look here: https://swgoh.gg/stats/ability-report/
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • Definitely MM, ZVader walks all over my 81k power BH team all 7* zeta Bossk led, zeta Boba, Greedo, Zam, and Mando team with his Palp led team at 51k power and no one except Vader 7*. He just power levels the whole team essentially. As long as he goes early no one else really gets much of a chance because someone almost always dies during MM because he gets two Culling Blades and two Force Crushes along with his normal attacks. He just keeps attacking.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Llennob wrote: »
    Definitely MM, ZVader walks all over my 81k power BH team all 7* zeta Bossk led, zeta Boba, Greedo, Zam, and Mando team with his Palp led team at 51k power and no one except Vader 7*. He just power levels the whole team essentially. As long as he goes early no one else really gets much of a chance because someone almost always dies during MM because he gets two Culling Blades and two Force Crushes along with his normal attacks. He just keeps attacking.

Aren’t you that person who complains that everything can somehow beat their BH, and that lower power teams should be able to beat your team? Also, necro!
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Definitely MM, ZVader walks all over my 81k power BH team all 7* zeta Bossk led, zeta Boba, Greedo, Zam, and Mando team with his Palp led team at 51k power and no one except Vader 7*. He just power levels the whole team essentially. As long as he goes early no one else really gets much of a chance because someone almost always dies during MM because he gets two Culling Blades and two Force Crushes along with his normal attacks. He just keeps attacking.

Aren’t you that person who complains that everything can somehow beat their BH, and that lower power teams should be able to beat your team? Also, necro!

Isn't that FettKenobi80, and not as bad as some of the necros we've seen recently (sorry for the ping Intimmydation)
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Xcien wrote: »

Isn't that FettKenobi80, and not as bad as some of the necros we've seen recently (sorry for the ping Intimmydation)

No, it’s Llennob. I checked his past threads, and they’re the ones complaining about how they can’t beat ‘x team’ with their BH. Though I do agree that it’s not the worst necro we’ve seen lately.

Also, your new profile picture looks great.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.