GW Dooku

Ok so Dooku always goes first for the AI. How is it I ran with Dooku at LVL 55 4* epic gear and he never got a turn as 4 opponents hit him first. Every match I am against him he goes first. Why does my Dooku not even get a turn in the first 5? This has to be a glitch. In GW the comp Dooku attacked twice before mine, or for that matter any of my team even got a turn. Dooku went 1st, then the other 4, then Dooku again all before I got 1 turn. I used all lvl 53+ epic gear toons so this makes zero sense unless it is a glitch. Barriss was nerfed because of excessive heals, Dooku needs to then too for excessive attacks. I have a half dozen times the last 2 days had Dooku hit me 4-5 times in a row. If a huge heal is OP and needs a massive cut, so does a massive attack. Please be fair on nerfings.

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yes nerf dooku... wait no fix dooku... no remove the glitch.. gl getting an answer..
    Start on turn is random. In GW dooku cant attack twice before it's you turn, that's in no way possible.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Sorry but it is and it has happened more than once.
  • jtveclipse12
    158 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Finally unlocked GW. Made it to the 6th battle with no problems.

The 6th battle had a dooku. All the enemy team went before me, dakku went twice. Elimated my jedi healer before i could even use him.

Managed to get down to a 1v1 my fives vs dooku. Both around 75% health. Final blow on my fives was a 4 hits in a row from dooku.

He really just eliminated my whole team.
  • CronozNL wrote: »
    Yes nerf dooku... wait no fix dooku... no remove the glitch.. gl getting an answer..
    Start on turn is random. In GW dooku cant attack twice before it's you turn, that's in no way possible.

It does happen. Often. But nerf him NOooooo.
  • If he attacks 4 times you hit him in between (aoe) so he procced getting a bit more turn meter.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • When you are fighting in GW or PvP you are fighting the player's AI "Version" team and AI can take bad elections such spare attacks, healing wasted cause inmunities, not killing a low health character and many more (you can read the bug forum section), that said, AI is in clearly disadvantage so devs gave it a little buff to even things (characters with same speed, AI goes first), we can think this is unfair and the game is bugged, etc. but we learn how to overcome this by using the retreat button, planing fights beforehand, using strategy and if things goes super wrong ... force closing the game (alias cheating). There are some good post about GW and PvP strats .. go read them, make some research, try your own strats and share with the community.
    Ally Code: 859-197-534