Heras ability

I have been upgrading my Phoenix squad and I’m at the point where I have one battle left to unlock thrawn. Hera is in the leader spot for my squad, but for some reason the unique abilities don’t seem to be shared still. For example if all of my characters are damaged by an attack, only Kanan will counter..? I need some help because I can’t figure it out.

Replies

• I have been upgrading my Phoenix squad and I’m at the point where I have one battle left to unlock thrawn. Hera is in the leader spot for my squad, but for some reason the unique abilities don’t seem to be shared still. For example if all of my characters are damaged by an attack, only Kanan will counter..? I need some help because I can’t figure it out.

Odd, this shouldn't happen if you have at least level 1 hera unique. That said, your example about counter attack, kanan has 70% counter chance, so if that was the specific case, everything may be working as intended.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Yeah I have all unique abilities up to level 7 so I’m not sure why they still won’t counter attack...
  • if they're all damaged, do they all get protection up? Because if that's the case, chopper's unique gets shared. It's possible that with 70% counter chance only kanan counter attacks, but if it's keeps repeating, it's very odd
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    Who is attacking the whole team? Are the others geting dazed?